0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to unban my oldest account.

Hello everyone, i want to ask you something, because i got banned on my account, which created on 2010. I played wow for 10+ years in a row, have 1000+ days played on characters and two weeks ago i got banned for "hacks", "cheats", bots. I am legal player and dont use anything, its a mistake from blizzard side, but anyway i made a ticket and they tell me wait 3 days. I got response only after 10 days and they tell me, "I've looked into this for you and found this this penalty has already been upheld. That means that we won't keep investigating this, since the outcome would be unlikely to change. So the penalty will have to remain in place, I'm afraid. Our apologies for the inconvenience." After this i ask to make a new check and give they some links from pve logs websites and arena to show i am manual legal player. They answer like "dont write more here you will not be reviewed". I am from Russia, maybe with this situation in the world they dont wanna help me, but anyway i have 3 accounts which created on 2010-2012, two others still alive. But i am afraid to play on them and after thinking i created new one and start exping on TBC. Friends from guild boost me inside the instance for free and for 3 days i got 50 lvl and i got banned for abuse economic(real money trade). I dont bought or sell anything, its was new acc.... On all of this 2-3 weeks situation i sometimes logged on my alive accounts and raiding for 3-4 hours per week and after all of this bans they anyway still alive. Like i understood i have stamp on me "cheater or bot", what should i do to get rid of this and continue playing wow. I read about VPN/Proxy then change Mac, some HWID and etc, is this rly help me?

How to unban my oldest account.
    lostinthewoodslol's Avatar Active Member The Coinmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by egorko View Post
    Hello everyone, i want to ask you something, because i got banned on my account, which created on 2010. I played wow for 10+ years in a row, have 1000+ days played on characters and two weeks ago i got banned for "hacks", "cheats", bots. I am legal player and dont use anything, its a mistake from blizzard side, but anyway i made a ticket and they tell me wait 3 days. I got response only after 10 days and they tell me, "I've looked into this for you and found this this penalty has already been upheld. That means that we won't keep investigating this, since the outcome would be unlikely to change. So the penalty will have to remain in place, I'm afraid. Our apologies for the inconvenience." After this i ask to make a new check and give they some links from pve logs websites and arena to show i am manual legal player. They answer like "dont write more here you will not be reviewed". I am from Russia, maybe with this situation in the world they dont wanna help me, but anyway i have 3 accounts which created on 2010-2012, two others still alive. But i am afraid to play on them and after thinking i created new one and start exping on TBC. Friends from guild boost me inside the instance for free and for 3 days i got 50 lvl and i got banned for abuse economic(real money trade). I dont bought or sell anything, its was new acc.... On all of this 2-3 weeks situation i sometimes logged on my alive accounts and raiding for 3-4 hours per week and after all of this bans they anyway still alive. Like i understood i have stamp on me "cheater or bot", what should i do to get rid of this and continue playing wow. I read about VPN/Proxy then change Mac, some HWID and etc, is this rly help me?
    #1 Has nothing to do with being russian or being in russia.
    #2 You won't get it back, i tried for 6yrs until they blocked me from being able to write a ticket
    #3 Make a new account, Level a new toon and move on. All your mounts/achievs/transmog/pets are still there.
    #4 VPN Trick doesn't work anymore due to phone auth, they know it was you that logged in, that's the point.
    Last edited by lostinthewoodslol; 04-18-2022 at 04:11 PM. Reason: typos