0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GGLoader Shadowlands?

I have been doing a little research on botting even though I have never done it in the past. I mainly PvP and I am an S1 Gladiator. I have been noticing more and more suspicious activity in arena or rbgs, just as auto flag returns or auto kicks that just don't seem natural. After research, it seems ggloader is still holding the title of the "safest" and best-performing bot currently. I just have a few questions.

What exactly is the "Private Version" or the "Private Subscription"? Are these just money grabs or are they supposed to provide extra protection against detection?

Are these programs detected systematically by blizzard or is the only way of getting banned by abusing the bot and being too obvious and getting reported by other players? It has been shown that Activision has no way of systematically detecting software and relies only on player reports for their games.

GGLoader Shadowlands?

Similar Threads

1. [Selling] Sell US/EU 30 days game times❤Shadowland keys❤10k in stock❤Cheap Safe!
    By cherry0706 in forum World of Warcraft Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 06:24 PM
  2. [Buying] The Shadowlands and Mantle of the Force
    By chrissloan in forum Star Wars: The Old Republic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 07:10 AM
  3. [Buying] Shadowlands Credits
    By Alpharomero in forum Star Wars: The Old Republic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 09:04 PM
  4. [Selling] Credits on the progenitor, the shadowlands, nightmare lands, jark'ai sword
    By Truestorybro in forum Star Wars: The Old Republic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:48 AM
  5. [Buying] SWTOR LVL50 Account in Harbinger or The Shadowlands - read requirements
    By Foryourcredit in forum Star Wars: The Old Republic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM