2/5
    Trade Feedback
    10 (90%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spammer in LFG / Game Chat

Hello Professionals! Now many people advertise RMT services in the LFG or in the game chat / 2 and / 4. Many of these ads hang for a long time. I am looking for a person who can provide me with such a service for money. I am sure that this is not done just by creating an account, sent a message and got banned / muted after 5 minutes. I need large-scale, accurate and most importantly effective advertising on several Regions / Servers / Factions at once

I do not mind if you use a bot and other programs, etc. The main thing for me is the result!

If you can help me with that, write to Discord - ExperimentBoost#9980
    ENG/RU lang

ALSO! If you have 3lvl on official WoW Forum, let me know too. I will pay for the fact that you leave my link in the message (for your account it is safe if done correctly)

Spammer in LFG / Game Chat
    Wetakegold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll help you out. $250 Lmk

If you still need help with this lmk I have a couple myself. Discord: OwenAndSam#3021

Originally Posted by Battle Shop View Post
    Hello Professionals! Now many people advertise RMT services in the LFG or in the game chat / 2 and / 4. Many of these ads hang for a long time. I am looking for a person who can provide me with such a service for money. I am sure that this is not done just by creating an account, sent a message and got banned / muted after 5 minutes. I need large-scale, accurate and most importantly effective advertising on several Regions / Servers / Factions at once

I do not mind if you use a bot and other programs, etc. The main thing for me is the result!

If you can help me with that, write to Discord - ExperimentBoost#9980
    ENG/RU lang

ALSO! If you have 3lvl on official WoW Forum, let me know too. I will pay for the fact that you leave my link in the message (for your account it is safe if done correctly)