Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demand for fishing bot in retail?

Hello guys,
    is there any demand for another fishing bot in retail or are there plenty of them in the market? As far as i know there are only some with subscriptions fees for like 5$/month etc. Right now im fish botting in retail nearly every day for max 2-3 hours and get a steady income of 30-36k gold every day depending of the fish prices and amount. My main focus is spinefinpiranha and i get around 600-800. Fish prices varry from 40-55g on my realm. I currently fish only spinefinpiranha because my selfemade bot has he best success rate with it (95%). It also works with other fishes but less success rate. And by the way: english is not my main language so sorry for mistakes!

Im planing on improving my bot to be able to fish all kinds of fishes easily. I also thought of sharing it for some kind of profit (ingame gold maybe? any ideas? real money is not really interessting for me) but here comes the problem. At the moment my bot is depending on screenresolution, graphics settings and so on. So every setup is quite painful for another user becuase of pixel and image searching. Programming one with good success rate and beeing independent of graphic settings will take some effort and time. I would like to know in advance if this going to be profitable so please give me feedback on that like yeah thats a good idea or f*** you *******, you aint get any penny.
    Of course i can show video proof or screenshots or what ever. Im also working on a autopilot running bot right know. I even managed to let my char farm (combat+loot) beasts and skin them on a specific route using coordinates from addon tomtom . But this is in a really early stage and not finished. Im not a very good programmer in any means but i know how to use the right tools and addons to make it work. So in best case i could create a fishing bot wich you can just start and he fishes everthing he gets, indepented of graphic settings or resolution, that will be the goal.

My main reason for botting in wow is pretty stupid and just to get goldcapped with 1 char, on EU realm. I know its not that of a great achievement because even if you play normally 4-6 hours a day you can achiev that easily. Unfortunately im a lazy fuck and the new PoE Seasons is about to beginn so i wont be able to invest too much time with it but im really excited about your thoughts and feedback.
    I used to be on this forum when SWTOR was released and i also botted there ingame. I made a autopilot for the flight missions. At some point i had over 50million credits and sold to resellers. A few of my accounts got banned but was totally worth it.

Demand for fishing bot in retail?
    maclone's Avatar / Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1029
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The market is saturated, and you should likely not invest the time to polish your Fishbot. Releasing it in any form might also just increase your chances for a ban.

If you just Google "wow fishing bot", the first 2 results are Github links with free, open source and working Fishbots:
    GitHub - julianperrott/FishingFun: WOW Fishing Bot, World of Warcraft Fishing Bot - No DLL injection or memory watching, just screen capture and mouse and keyboard clicking.
    GitHub - sammyfranklin/wow-fishing-bot: A fishing bot for World of Warcraft that uses template matching from OpenCV. No GPU
    There are also several here on the forum, paid and not.

Regardless of how the Fishbot is made, Blizzard is banning based on statistics and reports in that category.
    So once you fish too much to hunt for profit, they will figure it out based on AH sales.
    Might not be today or tomorrow, but you will get banned farming a meaningful amount of gold.

3. Thanks Jaladhjin, Miksu (2 members gave Thanks to maclone for this useful post)
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dropluck View Post
    Hello guys,
    is there any demand for another fishing bot in retail or are there plenty of them in the market?
    To the disinterested in searching user like myself there is an extreme need for an easy fish bot.

What I've found when I was still attempting to look were fish bots that were not simple at all to use.

Whether that made them any more "secure" is of little concern to me I'm not looking for a complex setup that doesn't work right anyway.

Trying to get bobber colors & set a gamma that works & a camera angle & draw a good "box" around where the bobber might land & oh by the way don't use the entire computer while this is running 'cause it needs the mouse.

I see you explaining yours & it might be the same way huh.. "every setup is quite painful for another user" that's the problem with fish bots these days :-(

I will say though over the past few expansion I've seen some very small projects get targeted pretty hard before they even had a chance to gain serious traction.

Granted if you are considering maybe an as private as you can keep it community with users that understand the risks & if they lose the account won't be coming for your head I'd be interested :-)

Dropluck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your feedback @maclone and @Jaladhjin!

I think i wasnt clear enough (due to my bad english i guess): Im trying to figure out an easy setup. Befor i started botting i also was searching for ready to use bots but there always was a downside on, setting the bobber, use this color, use that, use bla bla and it works only 50-70% of the time.
    When you have to use pixel search to be undetactable, you kinda are restricted to dont using the mouse and keyboard. But aside from that it would be great if you can use the fishing bot on any screen resolution, on any graphics setup. Or lets say a quick setup like this:
    1. Set resolution to 1920x1080
    2. Set Graphic predefined option to 3
    3. start bot.exe
    4. Bot will loot every fish for 2 to 3 hours
    5. Bot will shutdown PC after finishing.
    Thats it.
    In best case i can find a way to use it on any setup. I might just go for it and try out. This will take a while but for now the shadowlands content is boring anyways. Any advice on how i can virus scan my bot.exe when its finished? I have no expierence on that because always used for my own purpose.