0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-process C# API?

Is there a C# API somewhere that facilitates in-process C# botting, that is actively maintained? I had my own years ago, which was kinda nice in that it had hot-pluggable DLL's (AppDomain manager and all): my highpoint was that I once fixed a bug, recompiled, and swapped my rotation bot DLL, mid-fight while tanking Garrosh Hellscream.

But it was 32-bit and DX9 EndScene hooking. I big update came (I forget the number), and it was looking like a lot more work than a quick bindiff. I heard obfuscation was coming, and I didn't want to do all the work moving to 64-bit/DX11 anyway, so I quit.

I'd like to get into WoW again, but only if I can avoid the headache of maintaining API changes between updates by myself. I'm willing to contribute (probably quite a bit if it's a friendly community), I'm just not willing to do it all by myself again and have all my work evaporate when I take a break.

In-process C# API?