Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basic lua unlock for stuff like DR that doesn't require advanced unlock?

Edit: Sorry the "short version" is still pretty dang long. The "long version" is worse; trust me.

Okay, so the short version is that I'm disabled. I have severe nerve and muscle damage in my hands, wrists, and forearms. I'm unable to work because everything I have any sort of experience in would require use of my hands and arms for longer than I'm able, so I was awarded disability. The downside is that my income is very much "fixed" and every penny is budgeted and accounted for. The whole of my entertainment budget goes to WoW because I've been playing it since beta, and all of my friends are there. I've tried to squeeze a few bucks here and there from other parts of my budget for EWT, but it's just not an option. I have to go through a reseller which means it costs me an extra $25-$30 to play WoW with EWT just for the lua unlock. (Can't attach my disability debit card to Bitcoin sites... The government watches my disability money like a hawk to see if I'm using it to generate additional hidden income and Bitcoin would send up a ton of red flags)

Anyway, what I'm looking for is this: someone to point me at some available lua unlocker source code that was NOT stolen from anyone else, and preferably show me what I will need to know to update it if there's a patch and it no longer works. I need a simple lua unlock for stuff like DarkRotations (though I wouldn't turn down an advanced lua unlock) so that I can play WoW for more than 20-30 minutes, as right now having to manage my rotations myself makes it impossible to play any longer than that without taking 6-8 hours in between to rest my hands. When I don't have to worry about my rotations and just have to focus on movement and encounter mechanics, I don't have to move my hands hardly at all and can play for hours and actually enjoy the game.

Anything shared with me WILL be kept private and at no point will it start turning up on other sites with claims that it's my "original" work. I'm not asking for anyone to write a special private lua unlocker for me, or give me a full on advanced unlocker, or even teach me how to create my own (I couldn't type for the amount of time needed to be a programmer anyway; I'm having to use my phone just to type this!), I'm just asking to be pointed in the right direction to get a simple lua unlocker and how to update it after patches so that I can get back to playing WoW again.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I wish you all the best. Hopefully there is some around that has what I'm looking for and is willing to share.
    Last edited by rukkus; 09-16-2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Explanation

Basic lua unlock for stuff like DR that doesn't require advanced unlock?
    Buntstift's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the standard wow-api and a tool like Autohotkey you can establish a safe methode for your rotation, without the need of updating for every wow-patch.
    Lua is not so hard to learn and neither autohotkey.

May i ask where you from?
    Greetings

fonillius's Avatar Active Member WINNER OF THE BEST BOT DEVELOPER COMPETITION
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/33
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rukkus View Post
    Edit: Sorry the "short version" is still pretty dang long. The "long version" is worse; trust me.

Okay, so the short version is that I'm disabled. I have severe nerve and muscle damage in my hands, wrists, and forearms. I'm unable to work because everything I have any sort of experience in would require use of my hands and arms for longer than I'm able, so I was awarded disability. The downside is that my income is very much "fixed" and every penny is budgeted and accounted for. The whole of my entertainment budget goes to WoW because I've been playing it since beta, and all of my friends are there. I've tried to squeeze a few bucks here and there from other parts of my budget for EWT, but it's just not an option. I have to go through a reseller which means it costs me an extra $25-$30 to play WoW with EWT just for the lua unlock. (Can't attach my disability debit card to Bitcoin sites... The government watches my disability money like a hawk to see if I'm using it to generate additional hidden income and Bitcoin would send up a ton of red flags)

Anyway, what I'm looking for is this: someone to point me at some available lua unlocker source code that was NOT stolen from anyone else, and preferably show me what I will need to know to update it if there's a patch and it no longer works. I need a simple lua unlock for stuff like DarkRotations (though I wouldn't turn down an advanced lua unlock) so that I can play WoW for more than 20-30 minutes, as right now having to manage my rotations myself makes it impossible to play any longer than that without taking 6-8 hours in between to rest my hands. When I don't have to worry about my rotations and just have to focus on movement and encounter mechanics, I don't have to move my hands hardly at all and can play for hours and actually enjoy the game.

Anything shared with me WILL be kept private and at no point will it start turning up on other sites with claims that it's my "original" work. I'm not asking for anyone to write a special private lua unlocker for me, or give me a full on advanced unlocker, or even teach me how to create my own (I couldn't type for the amount of time needed to be a programmer anyway; I'm having to use my phone just to type this!), I'm just asking to be pointed in the right direction to get a simple lua unlocker and how to update it after patches so that I can get back to playing WoW again.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I wish you all the best. Hopefully there is some around that has what I'm looking for and is willing to share.
    )
    Buy the EWT (5 USD a month) and download DoMeWhen addon and DMWC-Hunter (for hunters) (DoMeWhen-Rotation)
    -fonillius

rukkus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where are you getting EWT for $5usd? It's $20usd for retail.