Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about creation of a bot

Hello!

So im a C# coder that loves to create fun programs and yes have tried to learn Python also but just havent had the time to learn it.
    I sat and watched some videos and i got 2 ideas!
    I dont know if you guys can answer but i hope someone knows something about it.

Question 1: So if i got a Arduino board and via that run my program (pixel bot) that then sends the key presses would that make it more safe or do nothing ?

Question 2: Im working with fixing keyboards and stuff so i thought if i could open up a keyboard and then install a chip that holds memory about a combat rotation so it clicks the keyboard keys automatic when i click a key myself like a toggle. So wouldnt that do so they cant detect it because its straight from the keyboard via the USB and not from some program ?

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone!

Question about creation of a bot
  2. Thanks WilliSell (1 members gave Thanks to morten2808 for this useful post)
    WilliSell's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    12/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keylogging is undetectable anyways

Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting thread mate ^.^

Firstly, The idea of running your program on an Arduino board is very interesting It could possibly be safer if you ran it almost like a Rubber ducky USB ?

In regards to your second question, I don't really see the point you'd basically be creating a macro ? There are many keyboards out there with built in macro support that won't get you ban.

Kind regards
    Dupheadss

5. Thanks morten2808 (1 members gave Thanks to Dupheadss for this useful post)
    morten2808's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dupheadss View Post
    Very interesting thread mate ^.^

Firstly, The idea of running your program on an Arduino board is very interesting It could possibly be safer if you ran it almost like a Rubber ducky USB ?

In regards to your second question, I don't really see the point you'd basically be creating a macro ? There are many keyboards out there with built in macro support that won't get you ban.

Kind regards
    Dupheadss
    Thanks for the answers

Gonna try some of the things out in the next few months

razer86's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    36/31
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you intend to get the screen info to the Arduino?
    Currently all public pixel bots are detectable as WoW is able to detect programs reading the DX drawspace. This is why some have resorted to using screen streaming, or remote desktop programs to get the image on another computer to do the processing, then pass back the keypress.

As for the keyboard, it still comes back to how are you getting the information to the keyboard to then decide what key to press.
    If its just a fixed rotation with timed intervals, then any currently available programmable keyboard will handle that without modification
    If its pressing a key based on some sort of input (pixel reading, memory reading etc) then it all depends on how you are getting the input as to whether it is safe or not.

8. Thanks Xilibre (1 members gave Thanks to razer86 for this useful post)
    morten2808's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razer86 View Post
    How do you intend to get the screen info to the Arduino?
    Currently all public pixel bots are detectable as WoW is able to detect programs reading the DX drawspace. This is why some have resorted to using screen streaming, or remote desktop programs to get the image on another computer to do the processing, then pass back the keypress.

As for the keyboard, it still comes back to how are you getting the information to the keyboard to then decide what key to press.
    If its just a fixed rotation with timed intervals, then any currently available programmable keyboard will handle that without modification
    If its pressing a key based on some sort of input (pixel reading, memory reading etc) then it all depends on how you are getting the input as to whether it is safe or not.
    Now that you say that pixel bots are detected then what if i made my own pixel bot and only used it on my own account ?
    Would that then make it more undetectable ?