Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot Wow Mac

Hey guys,

It seems like real bot for macOS does not exist since pocket Gnome died. I know that people playing wow on macOS can use a VM to bot on wow with Windows bot, but there are no bot available for macOS from scratch.

I was looking for a bot when i realized that the report is distressing... A lot of bot/hack programs are available on Windows os, but none are working(or very little works) on macOS whatever the game is.(Diablo 3 / WoW / CS:GO / COD / BF etc...).

So, I was wondering if people would be interested in having a bot for WoW running on mac?

Please let me know in the comments if you would be interested for that.

Cordially,
    P2PCP

Bot Wow Mac
    ryutao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am intrested

P2PCP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ryutao,
    Can you share this topic with your friends or contacts that should be interested by a wow bot for mac please?
    Thanks you.

P2PCP

sanx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested!

ownage4j00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested too, wasn't it being said that botters on macOS werent getting banned too due to warden not working or something?

P2PCP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sanx, Hey ownage4j00,

Yes of course, basic programs work by accessing ram directly on Windows. On macOS it is not possible, or yes it is, but it involves asking the user to activate overroot rights, and this is definitely not the right way, because it would make the user vulnerable to viruses that could destroy the operating system.
    Don't worry, there are other way to make a good bot on mac, without the need to put the user's security at risk.
    But it's still a lot of work, and that's why i would like to know if there are a lot of people(potentially) interested by this project.

If you can share this topic with your friends or contacts that should be interested by a wow bot for mac, I would be grateful.
    Thanks you.

P2PCP

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With 1 rep and 3 posts I would love your free virus for my mac please. Where is the download link?

P2PCP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Winifix,
    You seem to be suspicious about me and it's clearly normal, because i'm pretty new on this forum.

I don't have a virus to offer you, but you can trust me when i say that using over root is dangerous.

On macOS, there are 2 root access, the first is the classical root, authorizing the user to make some modification on the os, but rights even as root, are limited to protect the user. Let's try to delete Safari, You can't.

And this is because of the second root, what i call "Over root".
    The real name is SIP or System Integrity Protection, by default its turning on to prevent the user, to cause irreversible damage to the operating system. If you turning off, you become in an "Over root state" and now you are potentially vulnerable because you can delete/modifying files required for macOS to work correctly.
    SIP link: System Integrity Protection - Wikipedia

The reason why on macOS there are no virus(Or a little bit) it's because the os has a lot of security systems inside. Disabled it, and you become more vulnerable than windows's users.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but to read ram on macOS, you need to turn off the SIP(maybe that's why there are no more bot available on mac since el capitan), and it's inconceivable for me to create a program that forces users to expose themselves to such security vulnerabilities, all of that for a stupid wow bot.

Let me know if i'm wrong.

P2PCP

ownage4j00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just still wondering if it was true that Mac users barely ever got banned due to warden not being able to operate the same way on macs?

P2PCP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ownage,
    If i trust what i saw on other topics, yes it seems... But i can't affirm it's because of the warden.
    And yes, macOS, by default, don't allow easily to make some test to get info about other application without the user authorization.
    But with the user authorization, there are few several way to test if a program is running, what it does etc... But for that you need some informations.
    From my point of view, the bot start to be detectable when it begin to be known, and when blibli start analysing the bot. Maybe i'm wrong, but that would explain the massive waves of ban.
    I will make a test in few days, I'll keep you informed.

P2PCP

Andrew21074's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I can only say that I ran the Soapbox OSX Mac client for years and never had a single account ban'd and to the best of my knowledge no other Soapbox OSX only user did either.

I would be very interested in this project... I can't stand windows' bloated OS... LOL

dakrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used it for years.there was never a ban wave.i actually may still have a copy of it somewhere...blizzard has it now so im sure they gave it a looksy.
    i could be wrong but i got a feeling someone somewhere is still running it..i did a search a few years ago and someone was working on it and then it kinda stopped.

that said,
    i would be interested for sure.
    Last edited by dakrow; 11-13-2017 at 06:10 PM.

NotJuJuBoSc's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    3/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by P2PCP View Post
    Let me know if i'm wrong.
    You are, you don't need SIP disabled to hack WoW on OSX whatever the version (yet).

Kirk24788's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by P2PCP View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but to read ram on macOS, you need to turn off the SIP(maybe that's why there are no more bot available on mac since el capitan), and it's inconceivable for me to create a program that forces users to expose themselves to such security vulnerabilities, all of that for a stupid wow bot.
    As already stated, you don't need SIP disabled to do this. You don't even need root access to inject your bot into WoW.