Thanks G/R
    40/41
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make worth the risk of botting/€ suggestion + help!

Hi, it's my first post here, don't blame me too hard .

I was leveling a lvl 60 hpal this morning, and I wondered how easier would be to lvl that toon by RaFing/boting.

So, I went to https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft ; and noticed that a new account with a month + 1-100 level range for 2€ more than a WoW month, aprox, in an account that is not your main is not that bad idea, because it can generate enough money/utility to make worth the cost.

So, you have a new account for 15€, which gives you 30 free days plus RaF for your main account, and another month for your main account if you pay a month for that new account (paying it with boted gold means 2 months per ~90k), in addition of a RaF mount if you keep paying.

If you bot with that acount once you get a lvl 100 toon, it makes it worth if you farm 100k, since ~90k is the price of the WoW Token in EU, so basically you are farming ~13€ (100k is easy to obtain with a bot doe), plus RaF benefits (free lvl 100, which costs 50€ or so in the store...). So you can use this account as gold-farmer untill you get banned for botting on it and nothing would happen, because it would have made its job once you farmed enough gold for your time. The more gold you generate, the more WoW time you win, the less € you invest in WoW time.

Assuming that you RaF for 10 days, you got 20 days left for "boting gold" that you can spend in WoW time in your main acc, or w/e, after, you decide if you want to pay other month on it and have other 30 days to bot and farm money on this account.

The only thing that i'm not sure of, is which bot is the better one to achieve this task, and how much does it costs. Assuming that it's cost is ~25€ (full license), it would need an investment of 14.99€ + 25€ for 1 month at least, so 39.99€ overall. To make it worth you should farm at least ~280k (maybe more) on that account, so you could pay 3 months with gold on your main account, plus that extra month that you get with RaF.

But even though this trash idea, i have some questions:

Is safe to bot nowadays?
    Will this account long for 30+ days if I bot every day ~8h?
    (A repeated question) Which is the best bot that I can use there (in therms of €/segurity/quality)?
    Can Blizzard IPban my main account? In case of yes, how can I bypass that IP problem, proxying my bot acount maybe?

Thank you all! Xoxo

Make worth the risk of botting/€ suggestion + help!
    flashburn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good day to post - there was a huge banwave today so the main bot (HB) is not working for a while now.

No, they won't IP ban you, but if you transfer gold to your main then they will probably ban that