Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rebot or Honorbuddy? Which one is better?

Hey guys. I wanna buy my first WoW bot, but I do not know which one is better - Honorbuddy or the Rebot. Which bot should I buy?

Rebot or Honorbuddy? Which one is better?
    Lbniese's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy has been in the business for ages and is therefore a good choice. Al though Rebot is fairly new and already a strong competitor, which is why I would choose that bot now.
    It also depends on what you are going to bot etc., as Honorbuddy allows a lot customization etc, where Rebot's features are mostly hardcoded.

Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy is more framework than easy to use bot. HB allows users (and 3th party) develop almost anything that is possible in WoW. Rebot is Apple of botting world, Rebot is able to do supported things great, but when you want something, that devs don't support you will need to go through hell.

Also there is no info about how Rebot can handle detection, since it didn´t detect last warden update. HB is known to be able protect customers during these events.
    Last edited by Trixiap; 03-28-2015 at 09:40 AM.

imajicrazy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trixiap View Post
    Honorbuddy is more framework than easy to use bot. HB allows users (and 3th party) develop almost anything that is possible in WoW. Rebot is Apple of botting world, Rebot is able to supported things great, but when you want something, that devs don't support you will need to go through hell.

Also there is no info about how Rebot can handle detection, since it didn´t detect last warden update. HB is known to be able protect customers during these events.
    Now is not a good time to bot / start botting.. As evident by an increase in bans in the US, Blizz has upped their game when it comes to detecting and banning. Not to speculate or cause any stirrs, but HB might not be as safe as everyone thinks.

Wait until they launch their stupid WoW Tokens in the US and see what happens when they port the framework to EU to see how many get banned here too.

Trixiap's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Token framework is already online on EU servers. And stop talking about detection of HB. HB is not detected, Im botting few accounts and some were online during tripwire and not single ban.

Newest speculation is few detected players who were online during tripwire and using LUA heavy things (some CR/Enyo before update) were these who are banned. Reason why there is more bans from US is because warden update was applied during US raid time, @EU it was 01:00AM so not many online users = only few banned from EU.
    Last edited by Trixiap; 03-28-2015 at 09:41 AM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Egidus let me help you out a little

Trix is right and not to be an ******* but its obvious that Lbniese and imajicrazy have absolutely NO IDEA what they're talking about so ill break down their talking points a bit

Honorbuddy has been in the business for ages and is therefore a good choice. Al though Rebot is fairly new and already a strong competitor, which is why I would choose that bot now.
    It also depends on what you are going to bot etc., as Honorbuddy allows a lot customization etc, where Rebot's features are mostly hardcoded.
    So as he stated Honorbuddy has been around for ages but Rebot just got on the scene and THATS why you should go with Rebot? Because its NEW? Shouldn't you want the comfort and security of an already established program like honorbuddy?

Now is not a good time to bot / start botting.. As evident by an increase in bans in the US, Blizz has upped their game when it comes to detecting and banning. Not to speculate or cause any stirrs, but HB might not be as safe as everyone thinks.

Wait until they launch their stupid WoW Tokens in the US and see what happens when they port the framework to EU to see how many get banned here too.
    What bans? Im not banned. People are getting banned for doing stupid shit like leaving their bots on 24/7 or doing in game hacks that DO NOT involve HB such as no clip. Or even selling gold to other players which has nothing to do with botting as evident by the banned forums as to WHY they got banned. You need to do your research before anything and CLEARLY imajicrazy hasn't done his research. People have been claiming HB is detectable since FOREVER. Its always been the stupidest claim with absolutely NO proof whatsoever not even a shred of an argument.. The only argument they have is "OMG I GOT BANNED.. Sure I left my bot on for 3 days straight and I sold gold to people BUT HB IS NOW DETECTED SOMEONE HELP" Dont listen to that garbage. Its retarded.

Last but not least look at my reputation and rank and posts here and look at Trix's as well.. We are established members of the community... As far as who you should listen to, well the choice is obvious but i'll let you do the picking. Use logic and reasoning.

Aceswild161's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP: Xcureanddisease pretty much spelled it out for you, I would seriously consider what he said when it comes down to making your choice.

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard of a lot of "Buddy" bans both in Diablo and WoW. I'd be skeptical of any bot that makes use of injection, click-to-move or unsafe memory modifications (e.g. detours, code mods, lua unlockers, etc.). Most recently, like with PQR, Blizzard seems to have upped their game on Lua driven bots, even with warden protection it won't stop them from catching you. And don't be botting 24/7. WoW's also having a sale at the moment, it might be a great opportunity to get a second account and bot on that.

Goldbee's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I alwys liked HB more, but there are really lots of bans atm....

chalky609's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a user of honorbuddy since glider banwave. I have not had any of my accounts banned using HB. I even leave them running overnight sometimes. HB has the tripwire software and it shuts down their servers as soon as an update to warden or security is detected.

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chalky609 View Post
    HB has the tripwire software and it shuts down their servers as soon as an update to warden or security is detected.
    It's a nice feature to have but it won't stop Blizzard from detecting it. If there is any trace of HB inside the process, Blizzard can detect it.

Saari1585's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imajicrazy View Post

Bet they all feel dumb now for not listening.

HBFanboy1980's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus this thread is one helluva read after the past 4 days.... the tripwire was more of reactive thing they 'trip' in order to shutdown the auth servers than some automated thing that kicks in to protect people proactively...

Machinelf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd go with Honorbuddy - especially now! Cheating is kewl. Have fun guys! Blizz finally found you hahahaa

ShasVa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But HB will not work now. The people who make it have temporarily shut it down until they can make it more secure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast