Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are any bots working since the 12/3/2014 patch?

HonorBuddy has been down for 1.5 days, which seems like a lot considering the fact that the patch took only seconds to download. I'm just curious if all of the other WoW bot devs are struggling to get back online after Patch 6.0.3 (Build #19243) ? What about Rebot, is it up yet?

Are any bots working since the 12/3/2014 patch?
    Naroha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy is up as i know... uhm 5min after the patch it got updated?...

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL! Customers that actually use Honorbuddy know what I'm talking about. It is 3 days later and we still only have a TEST RELEASE with some serious issues. For those that never logged off of WoW after the patch there was no problem, but there was no new HB client to answer the patch within 5 minutes. You can go to the HB site and see the dates and times on their releases if anyone wishes to verify! :-)

While I'm on the subject of HB I have one more comment: BGBUDDY IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HONORBUDDY but they refuse to fix it. More people have been banned from using this than anything I've heard of but the HB devs refuse to fix it. Their bot is named "HONOR" buddy but the code for their bot that actually was meant to gain "honor" from pvp is so broken and outdated that almost everyone that plays WoW can now describe how it acts in a BG. It has to be the most widely reported botting activity in the game, but the HB devs keep pushing it to new subscribers as if it was the best thing since sliced bread. They should be ashamed of themselves, and they should either take it down or fix it!
    Last edited by Lavillana; 12-06-2014 at 05:09 PM.

keysaler's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gw2 View Post
    LOL! Customers that actually use Honorbuddy know what I'm talking about. It is 3 days later and we still only have a TEST RELEASE with some serious issues. For those that never logged off of WoW after the patch there was no problem, but there was no new HB client to answer the patch within 5 minutes. You can go to the HB site and see the dates and times on their releases if anyone wishes to verify! :-)

While I'm on the subject of HB I have one more comment: BGBUDDY IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HONORBUDDY but they refuse to fix it. More people have been banned from using this than anything I've heard of but the HB devs refuse to fix it. Their bot is named "HONOR" buddy but the code for their bot that actually was meant to gain "honor" from pvp is so broken and outdated that almost everyone that plays WoW can now describe how it acts in a BG. It has to be the most widely reported botting activity in the game, but the HB devs keep pushing it to new subscribers as if it was the best thing since sliced bread. They should be ashamed of themselves, and they should either take it down or fix it!
    Make a bot yourself.

lilsniff's Avatar Contributor *snort*
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    137/89
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Honorbuddy and Rebot both work.
    Don't know too much about HB, but saying ReBot "works" is a little misleading. maybe 50% of it works, the rest is flawed and needs reworking.

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by keysaler View Post
    Make a bot yourself.
    If I made a bot I am sure everyone that used it would get banned. BUT I WOULD WARN YOU! I would not pretend it was okay when it was basically a ninja ban machine. There is more to business than simply making money. You want a product that is effective and efficient so you can be proud of it.

I need to clarify that Honorbuddy is a tremendous bot for WoW. In my opinion it is the best available to the public. Most of the "bots" within Honorbuddy are reasonably safe and trustworthy, but their BGBuddy is NOT! If you want to run BGs with HonorBuddy you should buy one of the addons in their store unless you just don't care about your accounts.
    Last edited by Lavillana; 12-22-2014 at 06:40 AM.