4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] Looking for resources on XML for editing/writing profiles

I am trying to learn how to write my own profiles by reading and editing profiles I use. I have been running into a few problems with changing some of the keyboard keys bound to specific actions. Mainly I have noticed it with IsLeft/RightControlKeyDown(). If the action is bound to left or right Ctrl/Shift/Alt and I try to bind it to another key the profile bricks but others times it works just fine. I have done it with rearranging different MouseButtons and have yet to have any issue with those. Is there something simple i am missing that I am unaware of or dose this cause issues for others as well?

I was also looking for information on binding PqR actions to regular keys like f/g/c/v and have yet to find out if you can or cant do this.

The main reason for my post is to find out where I can learn about making my own profiles and the resources I have found on it seemed out of date since most of the code I have been trying to edit has looked nothing like the code I was reading about.

The main thing I am doing this for is PvP. The detect when you are mousedover a target and then using an ability is something I would really like to be able to add to profiles I am using right now as well as some focus target functions.

Thank you in advance

Edit

Almost forgot about the PQI configure. Is there and way to code that into pr-existing profiles? More information on this would be appreciated.
    Last edited by sweeb; 01-03-2014 at 05:52 PM.

[PQR] Looking for resources on XML for editing/writing profiles
    Pyroman515's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should definitely post a snippet of code that's giving you issues or a profile so we could troubleshoot. I create all of the profiles I use, although I used other profiles to help me learn the language/logic a little better.