PQR going from 75FPS in 25 man to 2 FPS when I activate rotation paying $$$ for help! menu

User Tag List

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR going from 75FPS in 25 man to 2 FPS when I activate rotation paying $$$ for help!

title states it all. Im dropping down to 3FPS in 25 man on Ultra settings. This has never happened before, it started happening after the patch. And it also only seems to be affecting my healing profiles for Holy Paladin. im trying CODEMYTEST(master) VACHIUSA(master) and Holy pve by Kuukuu all do the same thing. Soon as I stop the bot I INSTANTLY shoot right back up to 75-85 FPS.

PC Specs:: core i 7, 16gb of RAM, gtx 770. 230gb SSD,
    Internet:: Verizon FIOS 50mb down, 20mb up MS is at a constant 9ms (i live in los angeles)
    Addon mem usage is at: 27.07MB

What ive tried so far::

Disable all my addons except for DBM and PQR
    Put my settings at Good, then Fair, then LOW. The lowest most DULL settings I can get to
    Disabled DBM as well and just left PQR as the only addon.
    Set PQRs process to HIGH via task manager
    Set WoW.exe to HIGH via task manager
    switched to WINDOWS CLASSIC
    I tried this on my other computer, i5

None of these things worked or fixed my issue. The minute I switch to my DPS profile or any other profile(not healing) its as smooth as can be. I tried my other toons. Everything is good. Brewmaster, guardian, Feral, fury, Arcane, perfectly working.

im willing to pay $$$$$ if you can find me a working solution or i can buy you a 60 day WOW game time card. I just want to be able to heal again on my Paladin without this issue. I cant even play like this.

NOTE::: If you're gonna recommend PE, my answer to that is, i wont switch to PE until there are decent profiles. Every healing profile i get their main heading at the top is "THIS IS A REAL BASIC PROFILE DONT EXPECT MUCH" and after using Vachiusa, I expect quite a bit. But im willing to pay for it as well so. Please let me know.

PQR going from 75FPS in 25 man to 2 FPS when I activate rotation paying $$$ for help!
    Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change your ability check delay to like 200ms.

Are you using the most up to date profiles? is your pqi up to date? i think there is a setting in those profiles somewhere about how often it scans health or how many players it scans, im not sure.

Edit.

Also turn on your lua errors, the profile might be giving out a HEAP of errors causing the fps loss
    Last edited by Aes; 12-18-2013 at 08:17 AM.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aestysu View Post
    Change your ability check delay to like 200ms.

Are you using the most up to date profiles? is your pqi up to date? i think there is a setting in those profiles somewhere about how often it scans health or how many players it scans, im not sure.
    You know what im gonna do today? Can you even guess??? cmon take a guess. The minute I leave work, im gonna drive my ass down to Wal Mart and buy you 60 days of WoW. That fking WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!! That fix should be a sticky IMO but thats just me. Ill message you tonight.

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    You know what im gonna do today? Can you even guess??? cmon take a guess. The minute I leave work, im gonna drive my ass down to Wal Mart and buy you 60 days of WoW. That fking WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!! That fix should be a sticky IMO but thats just me. Ill message you tonight.
    hehe no need, glad i could help