Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pixel-based fishing bot

Hey,
    I've just registered here to ask this. Long ago there were a flood of pixel-based fish bots that were floating around the interwebs. With many disadvantages, they also had the great advantage that they did no memory access to any other application, using only directx output buffers to read and generating system key events. This meant that only players could report you, and was generally safer if you passed the suspicion filter (anyone fishing 24/7 is either botting or in a vegetative state)
    I've noticed the trend shift to memory viewing applications. MrFishit for example advertises itself as "no f**** color recognition". I am a bit paranoid though, and would really love to find a good old-fashioned eyedropper tool on the bobber type of bot.

So, question is, is there such a bot still being developed ? and why the trend shift towards memory reading?
    I would develop one myself if there are none, but... i'm lazy enough to prefer to ask first.

Pixel-based fishing bot
    dunhamm's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for the bump, but as the wow client updated memory reading bots haven't been updated yet.
    So again, the request, is anyone aware of good recognition bots?

Malfunctions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with the release of pandaria pixel bots are very unreliable blizzard has implemented algorithms to keep the pixels changing every so often to combat pixel bots

Tripsty's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just like to bump this to see if anyone knows of a working pixel based, or otherwise undetectable fishing bot that works with mop now that some time has passed since they implemented the pixel algorithms. Basically i'd just like any info you have on safe fishing techniques as my final goal is to just not get banned. i know the obvious, like not fishing in populated areas, not fishing all the time every day, not flooding ah, but is there a bot with protection, or that's undetectable? or perhaps a second program to protect from warden? thanks