Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just about to start botting WoW for profit, any tips ?

Hello there, i have previously bottet other games such as SWTOR, and Diablo 3, and with "Mists of pandaria" coming up, im looking to get in to WoW, any tips on what bot to use, any tips on how not to get banned when transferring the currency to a gold buyer, hell ... any tips concerning WoW are welcome and appreciated :-)

Just about to start botting WoW for profit, any tips ?
    DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This question gets asked everyday... Its called Honorbuddy... The one, the only... Wow gold has dropped in price almost every expansions by 1/2. In BC gold was going for a lot, then WOLTK it dropped. Then Cata killed the economy. Cant get much anymore... Move to a new game like GW2, gold it going for a lot b/c its a new game... Who knows.. WoW gold could come back.. but I dont think it will...

makaveli10a's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    This question gets asked everyday... Its called Honorbuddy... The one, the only... Wow gold has dropped in price almost every expansions by 1/2. In BC gold was going for a lot, then WOLTK it dropped. Then Cata killed the economy. Cant get much anymore... Move to a new game like GW2, gold it going for a lot b/c its a new game... Who knows.. WoW gold could come back.. but I dont think it will...
    I thought the expansion would resurrect it, anyhow thanks for the advice.

AtomX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by makaveli10a View Post
    I thought the expansion would resurrect it, anyhow thanks for the advice.
    The issue with the xpac is that it will raise levels, and pump more gold into the game, it just causes more issues that it solves.

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    This question gets asked everyday... Its called Honorbuddy...
    I don't think I would recommend Honorbuddy until it gets fixed. The devs have set several dates raising expectations of a working bot, but they still don't have it worked out. Evidently, they don't know how bad things are broken because they certainly don't know how much time it will take to fix it. There is a slight possibility that they may never get it working properly. I'm guessing that they will, but I would not recommend spending any money on a broken product. Your best bet is to wait until they fix it.

If they can restore it to its former status that will be good. It was once the best bot on the market. Currently, it is not dependable. If you had to buy today, you would be better off with the Shadowbot that is sold from a link on the ownedcore.com forums.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only problem is shadowbot doesn't use mesh so its really bottish. Also if Shadowbot did quest i would buy that bot instantly but no questing no me buying it.

Lavillana's Avatar Active Member Elite Master
    Thanks G/R
    36/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HB is looking pretty "bottish" recently. Running around in the field and not fighting even when you die. Farming mats and not fighting when attacked. No questing anymore because bot is broken. I'm just saying, wait. Don't buy a broken bot. If HB is restored it will once again be the best bot out there, but that is an increasingly big "IF" based on the increassing number of failures of the HB devs.