0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current PQR

Is the current PQR still for Cat or has it moved on, I'm getting download errors on the profiles no matter which one I try to download, I am perhaps doing something wrong if I read most of the posts it hasn't got to mist yet.

Current PQR
    bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neverrest View Post
    Is the current PQR still for Cat or has it moved on, I'm getting download errors on the profiles no matter which one I try to download, I am perhaps doing something wrong if I read most of the posts it hasn't got to mist yet.
    Yes there are Offsets for Mist. Just donwload the latest PQR, and then Download the latest Offsets. And from there you need to find the MoP Beta profiles, because none of the Live ones will work properly on Beta
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Neverrest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    Yes there are Offsets for Mist. Just donwload the latest PQR, and then Download the latest Offsets. And from there you need to find the MoP Beta profiles, because none of the Live ones will work properly on Beta
    Ok thank you , so for me ATM it would be latest PQR, but offsets in the download pack before the up grade and with that try to choose profiles without Mop spells and it should work, I do a lot of farming and this would really be a huge find if I can get it to work . It is amazing what all of you have done thus far, believe it or not Im 62 so slightly BC and really enjoy playing wow with a few of the handy bits picked up from here to lend a hand. Ill also be watching when MoP comes out in my neck of the woods