Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General Bot Questions.

Hello everyone,

I am posting this thread as I just returned to WoW and Botting very recently after a lot of time away. I have 4 accounts and became used to running lazybot on them, but it seems to be unsupported now. After looking around, I am have had a hard time finding a bot that is currently being supported for new patches, ban waves, etc. Most I have come across are private bots that seem shaky to begin with and are hard to find any support for.

I was looking at the mimic bot, but it seems hyped to me, and too good to be true. Any suggestions? The bot does not have to be free either, just looking for solid gather bot that is likely to have support into MoP.

Sorry to make a post like this, but after looking about here and other places I am having a hard time.

thanks.
    Last edited by OldManGrant; 04-06-2012 at 11:52 AM.

General Bot Questions.
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not use mimic bot, the ban chances are very high.
    Lazybot is still a fairly good bot. True, it is not supported officially anymore by Arutha, but people from this community still maintain it.
    Your best money will probably be spent with Honorbuddy, though. It can bot Archaeology, BG's, gather for you, grind, you name it. Excellent bot. However, Blizzard and them are in legal battles right now, so at any time they could be shut down. (Very unlikely, and even if they did, I'm sure the owner would refund some $)

TLDR:
    If money is not an object: HONORBUDDY
    If money is an object: LAZYBOT

OldManGrant's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the response. I am going to check out Honor Buddy. =)