Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone PM me with a retail bot pleasE?

kubapan12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When my character die bot stopping why? My friend have the same options and all, and he's bot get up in the spirit healer... Where's the problem?

Serializer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kubapan12 View Post
    When my character die bot stopping why? My friend have the same options and all, and he's bot get up in the spirit healer... Where's the problem?
    Whats your OS? I dont think itll work with win8 or higher.

noipmahc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi thnx for this awsom bot
    everything is working great
    but now i came across a thing i cant figure out i wanted to lvl skinning so i made a grinding profile the bot is running and killing all animals that i selected it should kill but it wont loot and skinn ofc
    even though i selected the loot and skin
    also in the bug chat frame it wont say that it tryes to skin
    when i put the same char to a diffrent area with a other grinding profile to kill and loot for the meat and leave the skin option on now it is looting on that profile and tryed to skin but those are lvl 80 animals and cant skin them yet but it tryes to so that is working
    so my problem i cant figure out is with the same bot and same setting same char onley diffrent aea and grinding profile it wont loot

plz help

update seems lazybot wont work if ya a high lvl and kill low lvl it just wont loot even if youi have ticked loot in the options

i have manule lvl skinning and now the bot works ok
    it sometimes leave the corpse and wont loot go's to the next beast kill it and loot and skin and so on im ok with that
    made the path as the guide said in the first page of this thread made a vendor path and a gy path the bot goes to the vendor when bags are full i checked it that is working
    but the gy path doesnt work
    when the bot dies it tryes to click the ress button but seems it can not find it you see the hand clicking the screen every 3 or 4 seconds but not on thebutton so when i manule put the mouse on the button off thr ress thingy it clicks automatic then the bot runs down the path to find the corpse once at the corpse same thing again just cant find the button anyone any help with that??

forgot to mention i see i use lazybot 4.3.
    Last edited by noipmahc; 01-22-2019 at 07:07 PM.

nevermind168's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone give me omail addon for 3.3.5? I tried to download it but the link is dead.

Thanks
    Last edited by nevermind168; 03-23-2019 at 06:13 AM.

johnatoc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Does anyone have a combat profile(behavior) that has scripts written in c#. I want to try to make a combat rotation profile with scripts to see if its better but I don't know how to begin.

c0l0rs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    first of all, great work. This bot used to help me alot. However I currently use it to farm stuff, which worked fine perfectly yesterday, but somehow the bot doesn't target mobs anymore. I'm literally at the same spot on literally everything beeing on the same setup as before, but now the bot just runs around and doesn't aggro anything, however when getting attacked by a mob, it will target said mob, turn to it and kill it.
    I am using the bot on a 3.3.5a priv server and use the botversion fitting for said patch. Anybody have any ideas? Literally the only thing that changed from yesterday was that I got a dualspecc. I tested several pullranges, distances etc. pp. nothing seems to work. I downloaded the bot and behaviours again (again from your first post here) to make sure I didn't fck anything up and set keybinds etc. again. I'm totally confused.
    Settings:
    grinder setup:
    pull range 30
    distance 30

profile:
    pre-pull 30
    pull 28
    combatdistance 5

same problem with other, previously working, profiles, so i feel like the profiles aren't the problem.
    I hope to find an answer
    thanks in advance.

deniman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by charles420 View Post
    This link is no longer available. Can you post this release again?

ZeusX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nevermind168 View Post
    Can someone give me omail addon for 3.3.5? I tried to download it but the link is dead.

Thanks
    I have the lazybot r29 for 3.3.5 and mailing does not work and i looked for weeks and found the link and it works great hope it helps with the mailing
    Downloads - World of Warcraft - oMail | SolidICE

me_nix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Im using Lazybot for 4.3 version It worked fine and I used it to Mine minerals, but now when I'm using it for Grinding to farm Cloth for Tailoring. The bot just kill the mobs and moving on to the next mobs and passing on looting. the loot & wait for loot is V flagged.

I tried to remove Hook Mouse, Background, Data converter, everything to make it works, it still does not ;d
    What to do?

+

there is way to make sure the bot does not put NPCS in badlist?
    like this Removed: '173795663515197 from badlist'

the bot always ignore mobs and sometimes he is been attacked by 3-5 mobs and he is like not "notice" them.
    Last edited by me_nix; 08-24-2019 at 12:19 PM.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by c0l0rs View Post
    Hi,
    first of all, great work. This bot used to help me alot. However I currently use it to farm stuff, which worked fine perfectly yesterday, but somehow the bot doesn't target mobs anymore. I'm literally at the same spot on literally everything beeing on the same setup as before, but now the bot just runs around and doesn't aggro anything, however when getting attacked by a mob, it will target said mob, turn to it and kill it.
    I am using the bot on a 3.3.5a priv server and use the botversion fitting for said patch. Anybody have any ideas? Literally the only thing that changed from yesterday was that I got a dualspecc. I tested several pullranges, distances etc. pp. nothing seems to work. I downloaded the bot and behaviours again (again from your first post here) to make sure I didn't fck anything up and set keybinds etc. again. I'm totally confused.
    Settings:
    grinder setup:
    pull range 30
    distance 30

profile:
    pre-pull 30
    pull 28
    combatdistance 5

same problem with other, previously working, profiles, so i feel like the profiles aren't the problem.
    I hope to find an answer
    thanks in advance.
    The problem is the combat profile. It does not initiate the attack, because the dual-spec changed the bars or the position of the spells on the bars, or the name of the pull spell.
    So u must got to combat profile - pull ...and check what spell u got there...if u have the pull distance set at 30..make sure u have a spell that can be cast at that range..like "cast fireball" or something similar...cause if u have the pull range at 30 and the spell is blizzard or some shit like that, u can imagine it won't work. You can tick "log debug" also and the main window will show what the bot is trying to do.

Originally Posted by me_nix View Post
    Hello Im using Lazybot for 4.3 version It worked fine and I used it to Mine minerals, but now when I'm using it for Grinding to farm Cloth for Tailoring. The bot just kill the mobs and moving on to the next mobs and passing on looting. the loot & wait for loot is V flagged.

I tried to remove Hook Mouse, Background, Data converter, everything to make it works, it still does not ;d
    What to do?

+

there is way to make sure the bot does not put NPCS in badlist?
    like this Removed: '173795663515197 from badlist'

the bot always ignore mobs and sometimes he is been attacked by 3-5 mobs and he is like not "notice" them.
    1. if it doesn't loot, make sure the key bound to loot in options is the same one as ingame (check the manual linked in first post)
    also make sure u have auto-loot on and no addons!

2. same as the above answer, it will auto-ignore if it dies from that mob alot of time. make sure ur pull spell is working.

Originally Posted by johnatoc View Post
    Hello. Does anyone have a combat profile(behavior) that has scripts written in c#. I want to try to make a combat rotation profile with scripts to see if its better but I don't know how to begin.
    I suppose you are reffering to custom classes. if so, i will link all that i have so u can take a look, get inspired, etc..

Custom Classes.
    Last edited by jumperu; 09-29-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Low key hoping 1 day this springs back to life for retail ��

This was actually the 1st thing I ever used.. was too scared to cheat before I decided to try this way back when now.. ��

charles420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    25/119
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just update yourself/ only let a few people use it be fine unless you want to add a lot of security stuff like open handles hidden ,sig scanning , mouse / keyboard drivers and or nulling a few hooks