Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to add LUA protected macros in the G19 keyboard.

As the title says.

I want to know how to do 1 button DPS with the G19 keyboard as I know that it supports lua scripting but I really suck at it and copy pasting a code into it doesnt seem to work.

Would love it if anyone could help me <3

How to add LUA protected macros in the G19 keyboard.
    Maisteri's Avatar That spoiler guy
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't do this. You need to use the lua engine build inside WoW which most functions (attacking, using spell x when spell y is on CD etc.) are locked. You can bypass this lock with some hacks though but as it already suggests, it's obviously bannable.

If you take the risk though, you need to create the 1 button dps macro inside WoW's macro system. You can bind the macro to your keyboard though.

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you want a key on your G19 keyboard to do a lua DPS script? Are you trying to do this without a lua disabler?

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know there are some people who've been trying to create a one button setup that is only based on passive reading, but as far as I know its not public or released yet.

This is what you would need if you were going to do it outside WoW because you would still need things like hp/mana/buffs/debuffs to know what key the macro should be sending.

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maisteri View Post
    You can't do this. You need to use the lua engine build inside WoW which most functions (attacking, using spell x when spell y is on CD etc.) are locked. You can bypass this lock with some hacks though but as it already suggests, it's obviously bannable.

If you take the risk though, you need to create the 1 button dps macro inside WoW's macro system. You can bind the macro to your keyboard though.
    I know its bannable but just wondering if it works without a LUA disable as the G19 does support lua coding. Just thought that WoW might not be able to disable the LUA that comes from the keyboard.

Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    So you want a key on your G19 keyboard to do a lua DPS script? Are you trying to do this without a lua disabler?
    Yes

Mainly yes, but if I really has to have a lua disabler it might wanna go for it anyway as practice.

Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    I know there are some people who've been trying to create a one button setup that is only based on passive reading, but as far as I know its not public or released yet.

This is what you would need if you were going to do it outside WoW because you would still need things like hp/mana/buffs/debuffs to know what key the macro should be sending.
    I dont understand what you are saying?

You got proof that peole are working on this?

What is it that I need?