LF bot for 1.12 OR Want to start from scratch +general bot community questions menu

User Tag List

qtong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF bot for 1.12 OR Want to start from scratch +general bot community questions

Hey,
    recently I shed a tear of nostalgia once I stumbled upon a 1.12 private blizzlike WoW server. Having some spare free time and beeing a total nerd I am, I decided to try it out. First few days were very amusing but once I reached further levels it reminded me of the pain that leveling was back then and how long it actualy took me to level up my first character ever. Knowing that soon I will run out of free time and beeing used to botting on retail I decided to fire up a bot. It obviously turned out that any modern bot witch I own a licence for, does not support 1.12 at all. I desperatly tried looking for one but most of the times the trail got cold on a dead link or package full of trojans I found a few posts around the web asking for existance of such a bot but majority of replies were simply that there is none or without any replies at all. For me it's kinda hard to believe. There has to be some old archive of files stored around on somebodys PC just for the hekk of it.

If there isnt one for real then I thought to myself that this is a great opportunity to learn some stuff and try programing a bot for my own from TOTAL scratch. Now as you may expect I have almost no programming knowledge at all, for example I hardly know autoit basics and bit of fortran :P. So if there is no hope for finding a ready 1.12 bot I'd like to create one as a total newbie in programming matter mostly for educational purpouses. I already found some guides (even for autoit) but clearly they are incomprehensive for me and mostly outdated or shall I say predated if you catch my drift :P

Last part of my post is a question towards botting community about recent closing of the most popular bots: what in the name of god is going on ? I knew that day would come but I'd expect something more than: "Due to legal suit problems we are closing further development of our bot". I know the disscussion is spread in multiple threads, that's why i was wondering if someone could point me the links to them.

Cheers, qtong.

LF bot for 1.12 OR Want to start from scratch +general bot community questions
    qtong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumping for great justice

outcast1104's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R