0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visual /roll hack

I know that the cmd /roll is only server side and cant be modified but it is possible to change the /me orange color to a yellow color? because i have seen addons that change the chat color but it changes only what you say not the cmd /me

sorry for bad english!

Visual /roll hack
    DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by huhuking View Post
    I know that the cmd /roll is only server side and cant be modified but it is possible to change the /me orange color to a yellow color? because i have seen addons that change the chat color but it changes only what you say not the cmd /me

sorry for bad english!
    Actually I don't think this would be possible. First, the packet that you send when doing an emote is specifying that you're emoting, meaning that if I personally want the emote messages green on my client, it will be green instead of orange, we don't have access the the sender's name colour at all as it is client-side on others' clients. Additionally, the hacks to change char messages colour have been fixed since a long time because, obviously, Blizzard didn't like this bug inside of their clients. The best way I can think of to make a visual /roll "hack" would be with an addon. The problem with this is that the target(s) need to have this addon running.

huhuking's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    Actually I don't think this would be possible. First, the packet that you send when doing an emote is specifying that you're emoting, meaning that if I personally want the emote messages green on my client, it will be green instead of orange, we don't have access the the sender's name colour at all as it is client-side on others' clients. Additionally, the hacks to change char messages colour have been fixed since a long time because, obviously, Blizzard didn't like this bug inside of their clients. The best way I can think of to make a visual /roll "hack" would be with an addon. The problem with this is that the target(s) need to have this addon running.
    Mmm yeah but i'm talking about private servers, i used the color addon and its working perfectly with the people who dont have the addon so there arent any contact client-side on the others clients :S