first time botter, looking for a general all-in-one bot for leveling, gathering menu

User Tag List

linguini's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first time botter, looking for a general all-in-one bot for leveling, gathering

a few questions actually:

what is the best general botter out there? what i plan to do is level from lvl 1 to 85 and level gathering professions. i will be getting a second account so i can start from scratch, then when that character is level 85, i will do a paid transfer from my secondary account to my main account. then, rinse and repeat for all the other classes.

another question. if i bot from the same computer, same router, same ip, will blizzard (if they ever find out i am botting) ban all WoW accounts on that single IP? i plan to play WoW on my main account during the evening, then leave my bot up on my secondary account for the whole night until the morning.

i am willing to pay for a bot (under $100 sounds reasonable), i am just asking for peoples' opinions. anyway, thanks in advance.

first time botter, looking for a general all-in-one bot for leveling, gathering
    Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy seems to be one of the only public bots out right now that haven't been hit with a banwave within the last month.

Evieh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy seems like the best choice indeed, you should get the lifetime (3 sessions?) which includes flying mount support and stuff like that so you can use GB2 to level gathering professions.

I've heard people getting all of their accounts banned when botting however it seems random how many accounts they ban, last time I got banned I was botting 2 accounts and only one of them got banned.

linguini's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not too worried about my second wow account getting banned if caught, i am just worried that they would ban my primary account (with my main toon with all those achievements) which both are on the same IP/same computer. i do not plan to bot on my primary account at all, which is why im getting the second account to bot from. i dont even plan to log into both accounts at once.

serialboter's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by linguini View Post
    im not too worried about my second wow account getting banned if caught, i am just worried that they would ban my primary account (with my main toon with all those achievements) which both are on the same IP/same computer. i do not plan to bot on my primary account at all, which is why im getting the second account to bot from. i dont even plan to log into both accounts at once.
    don't bot with your primary account will lower the chance to get it ban but there is always a risk ^^ like the others said it s random sometimes...
    ////////// EPIC FAIL //////////