Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which bot(s) should I use?

Hi everyone!

I've recently come back to WoW and these forums after a longish break. I spend 8 hours a day at work, and I got a little idea. I'd like to bot my work hours (gather or farm) and sell gold to get some easy extra cash for living. Yeah, I'm a little greedy. I have never botted before, and there seem to be a lot of choices to make, and I'd like your help. I'm not really fond of botting on my main account, so I first need to level a toon to 85 with a bot. Then I need to get my professions to 525 and start making the money.

Paying for a bot is not a problem for me, but I'm not planning to invest massive amounts of money to start this. Generally speaking, are the differences between paid and free bots big enough to choose a paid one?

Currently I'm looking at Pirox, Honorbuddy and Gatherbuddy, and they all seem to have their pros and cons. What are your thoughts?

TL;DR: Bot a toon to 85, bot for gold, sell gold for money. Which bot(s) to choose?

Thanks in advance!

Which bot(s) should I use?
    Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy honorbuddy

easily the best bot out there extremely easy to set up once u get the hang of it which doesnt take long and if u got a problem the forum really helps since there are alot of people online at all times and there are tons of good profiles there aswell

and if you want i can give you a look how good honorbuddy can be

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/mmowne...r-account.html
    Last edited by Thomja; 04-16-2011 at 10:37 AM.

naxxgor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard HB is really easy to set up, and I'm really considering it. By the way, since Honorbuddy gathers stuff for you, what exactly is Gatherbuddy? What's the difference?

Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gatherbuddy is becoming obsolete. honorbuddy has a gatherbuddy plugin and its combat system is the best around. as for pirox, NEVER use that garbage software, youd be better off having a 4 year old play your account

naxxgor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like I'm getting closer to a good choice, then. Any comments on leveling with Honorbuddy? Questing or grinding? Does it look "natural"?

Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by naxxgor View Post
    Looks like I'm getting closer to a good choice, then. Any comments on leveling with Honorbuddy? Questing or grinding? Does it look "natural"?
    i wouldnt use any bot to level. The risk of ban has increased greatly. but ive used questing and pvp while at school and it works well