0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeking more information/review on Sgather ruby

Hey guys, had a search of the forums and couldn't find a good review/up to date information on sgather ruby. I like most of you loved Sgather and now sorely miss it and would happily pay for it. The mmolazy website is well documented as not having much if any english infos which for those who are about to redirect me to the website should know, this is why mmowned has so many posts about juju's products on it. So I have a few questions:

1. can you buy a lifetime subscription to this? or is it monthly sub only? i tried to find a purchase link but only found a very confusing subscription page which has form fields for sessions, days, and a big number beneath that

2. what has outage time been like over the past 3 weeks since ruby was released?

3. overall stability of the bot good? sgather was excellent as a set and forget bot.

Thanks in advance for any replies. I'll +rep when I have some more

Seeking more information/review on Sgather ruby
    Narugold's Avatar Sergeant Major

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

1. No you can only buy for a number of months.
    2.It was only ever down for 1day.
    3.Great bot never looked back

invisiblend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I have some more info for those who are wondering. A buying guide:

1. register on the mmolazy.com forums (link: Registration - MMOLazy)

2. login and go to forums

3. select the "buy shadowbot"

4. you will probably be prompted to login again. do this if prompted. the page you should see won't really make sense, it will have a bunch of i.p. addresses, and a few icons of faces. the coloured icon is actually the number of tokens you have, bit of trivia there for you.

5. select Tokens Management on the left

6. 500 is the minimum you can buy, so go with that (I used paypal, they're good) unless you want more, and click Send

7. The next page you will see will be in french. There doesn't seem to be an english page for this although you shouldn't really need it in english. just log in with your paypal info and confirm the purchase at time of writing was 5EURO (or head over to paypal.com, register, put in payment info etc etc pain in the ace)

8. After the purchase is successful a redirection back to the mmolazy site should happen right away. I was prompted to login again, so I assume this is normal.

9. Now on the weird i.p. tracking home page you should see the number 500. If you can't find this page or are at a different page don't worry, just follow the next step.

10. My tokens were set to 500 right after using paypal. Select subscription management. Go down to Sgather ruby subscription, choose 30 days, 1 session (session refers to simultaneous accounts connected with sgather, I assume, so use as needed), then tick the box "Sgather ruby kickass, and I would like to get it".

11. Now you should immediately be able to use Sgather ruby:

12. Download the mmoupdater.exe (link is http://update.mmolazy.com/MMOUpdater.exe)

13. Inside this exe you can choose sgather ruby, download it, and log in with the same forum user/pass you used in step 1

Let me know if I missed anything.
    Last edited by invisiblend; 04-12-2011 at 04:13 AM.