0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need help with scripting for .ahk for loging in and

i need help with scripting my .ahk file.
    i'm trying to make a login script and i have it it all working but 2 minor problems. it doesn't show what the user typed for thier login name so they can see and hit yes if
    it is correct and have it find wow so it can run it. right now my script is set to my wow directory.

i would also appreciate it if you can tell me how to turn my ahk file into a exe and add a picture to it in the background and add music but i think that's a whole new script since i would need to have both the password and login name on one window, i curently have it in two windows. i would also like to encript it so others can't take it and claim it.if that's possible.

and if you can help me with giving you rep for helping me that would be great also.
    if you can make it with me i can repay you with portable programs i have like adobe cs5 package which has the photshop,sound booth, ect.

--------------------------------------------------- ALSO FOR ANOTHER SCRIPT I NEED-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i need help with making and adding some macros to a .ahk script that will turn out to pretty much be like a bot but it won't move unless you can help me with that. what i'm trying to do is add macros into a .ahk script so it will attack a player that attacks me and cast certain spells and if i get to a certain health it will cast my healing spells on me and then when i get my health back up to a certain percent it will start casting a protection spell on me then return to casting spells on the target and stop once the target is dead and if i die and can raise right away then it raises me and will heal me since my health is lower then the amount where it would cast spells on the target and repeat, i forgot to mention it woill lock on the target and kill it till it's dead then clear focus and stop casting. it requires alot of macros to be put into the script so alot of help is very appreciated and once i have it done and edit it and share it on here if it's alright on your behalf becuase you helped me. i will also give you credit for helping me make it.
    Last edited by lovemymuffin; 03-22-2011 at 07:22 AM.

i need help with scripting for .ahk for loging in and
    lovemymuffin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, i got it to show what the user put as their user name but i don't know the code to have it save the info for latter use to automaticaly log them intowow when they start the program up again, i still need help with the macro script but i think i got a starting spot on how to add macros to a ahk script but i haven't tried it.