0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any good quest bots out there ?

Hello wanted to hear if there was any good quest bots out there that does quests from 1-80 by it self ?

And do anyone know how to make a quest bot ? how does it know what to cast ect

Any good quest bots out there ?
    EnergyForce's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all i would advice you to try this: Google is your Friend - GIYF - GoogleIsYourFriend.com

Honorbuddy and Aiobot are able to do quest.

And do anyone know how to make a quest bot ? how does it know what to cast ect
    You do it with a programming language

dzjugo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did try google , but im not sure wich one are good one , without all the bann. And i read about the aio bot here on mmowned and alot of people said that it shouldnt be used.
    But thanks for your answer

DaSoul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently there are aio bot and honorbuddy that's right but as far as i know aio bot still doesn't support "learn new skills".

I am a honorbuddy/gatherbuddy user myself for 1 year now...i botted several chars to 80 and i am earning money with selling gold. Never had a susspension or a ban.

At the moment i would not recommend to use honorbuddy for questing, tested it myself and it is still a bit buggy (beta).

But the way they have gone is much more better then any other bot.
    For example you can use plugins for honorbuddy like web monitoring or plugins that automatically equipp better gear or set skill points and it supports "learn new skills" just right now.

Another big advantage that i really love is the mesh navigation system. Whereever you start your bot, it automatically downloads this mesh files in the background and navigates to your profile location.

Don't know if you ever botted with glider or something in the past, where you had to move exactly to your profile location otherwise the bot just did nothing.

I am not a developer or anything from honorbuddy/gatherbuddy...i started botting years ago with glider...then when the awesome openbot came out switched to openbot and when there was the big ban wave ..i guess it was 2 years ago or something i did not botted for something like 5 months...and then i started again with searching after a good bot..that was my way to honorbuddy and i love it.

kenny6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaSoul View Post
    Another big advantage that i really love is the mesh navigation system. Whereever you start your bot, it automatically downloads this mesh files in the background and navigates to your profile location.

Don't know if you ever botted with glider or something in the past, where you had to move exactly to your profile location otherwise the bot just did nothing.
    that's a cool feature right there, i used glider back in the day but never liked it because of this reason... im gonna order this bot when i get $$ in my PP

also how much $$ do you make selling your gold and do you just use gatherbuddy to make that gold