0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to make an Image Querying macro?

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to make a macro that works by constantly looking for images, and then when it finds a particular one, it will trigger the commands that i set to go along with that image.

I'm on a private server and I'm trying to get a macro that will warp me into an instance by navigating the custom teleport stone, Kill the first boss (because it spawns right where you warp in), Loot it, Warp back out, Reset the instance, and loop. The only problem with this is that the macro that I'm using right now will only record my mouse movements, so I need to severely overdramatize the wait time of loading screens and while navigating the teleport stone. Currently, every time my macro runs it takes about a minute and a half and if I'm doing it manually It only takes 20-30 seconds.

I was thinking the other day that if I could make/find a macro that queried images and clicked on them when it found them, triggering a sequence of commands that branch off of that, it would be more or less smart AI.

Has anyone heard of a macro like this where you give it images? I could possibly write one myself because I'm pretty good at learning code, but I have no clue as to which programming language I would use. I would appreciate any help you guys could give me.

How to make an Image Querying macro?