0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new to botting

Hi i have recently decided to get into botting. I just have a few questions. First, I need a reliable cheap farming/gathering bot... any ideas? Second, how decectable is this? Third, if I do it on my main bnet account on my RAF acct and that happens to be banned, will my main wow acct be banned with it? Thanks in advance

new to botting
    tottelol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rileyscool202 View Post
    Hi i have recently decided to get into botting. I just have a few questions. First, I need a reliable cheap farming/gathering bot... any ideas? Second, how decectable is this? Third, if I do it on my main bnet account on my RAF acct and that happens to be banned, will my main wow acct be banned with it? Thanks in advance
    1) I think honorbuddy is a great bot. It's not all that expensive either. Check out their gatherbuddy lifetime offer, do some research on their site

2) I don't think it's detectable, people get banned, but that's due to player reports and over-using it. (Although some claim that they have had their bot on for 24/7 for months without getting banned.)

3) If I were you I wouldn't have them on the same battlenet account, I think it's possible that both accounts get banned.

Just browse the buddyforums alot and pay attention to what the experienced users say Don't bot if you're afraid of getting banned.