2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gamerstellerz View Post
    thank you for the advise, well we are grown up on punching buttons like idiots, so keep ur stupid 80 IQ for yourself maybe.
    Got some bad news for you, 90% of wow gameplay is about punching buttons, the rest 10% is afking in a city.

Warmane PQR Bans.
    ChaosChild's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive tried it and it works flawless, i had it running for 3,5 hrs with EWT active first then booting PQR.

Umbar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChaosChild View Post
    Ive tried it and it works flawless, i had it running for 3,5 hrs with EWT active first then booting PQR.
    What windows do you use? I'm on 7 but dont know if EWT works with win7

reliasn's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    24/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dealerx View Post
    Don't you think the problem are the protected lua functions being forced externally? Like "CastSpellByName" or other similar things? I tried several pqr rotations, some empty, some with normal function like "print", and I got banned only when I was using rotations with protected lua funcions.
    PQR runs other scripts externally that get registered in WoW's Lua context (aka lua_State). So even your simple "print" comes with a bunch of other scripts that Warden can detect.

This is what Warmane is running:

Code:
    if(issecure())then SendAddonMessage('B7da',"teFz",'WHISPER','l0l')else SendAddonMessage('B7da',"Vgp8",'WHISPER','l0l')end

e='MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN'l={GetFramesRegisteredForEvent(e)}m=getn(l)for i=1,m do l[i]:UnregisterEvent(e)end RunScript([[XxQP="/run SendAddonMessage('ymMb','o7IB','WHISPER','l0l')"]])RunMacroText(XxQP)for i=1,m do l[i]:RegisterEvent(e)end

if(PQR_EventFrame~=nil)then SendAddonMessage('jM9I',"4hJ7",'WHISPER','l0l')else SendAddonMessage('jM9I',"H9wl",'WHISPER','l0l')end

5. Thanks DarkLinux (1 members gave Thanks to reliasn for this useful post)
    dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually need the pqr, I made a rotation for blackrock realm that joins automatically soloque and leaves the que after 20/40 seconds then join again, just to avoid being matched with people with lower rating than me, I want to stay in +100 - 100 range. And I got banned 10minutes for that. I mean as holy paladin what could I script? I think this is stupid, they should ban based on the type of script. Like auto-kicks, or warrior's Overpower on cast. Not my f. script that joins and leaves the que because the mmr matching is so f.ed up that I need to leave que every 20 secs.

EDIT: Is any other way to make my script work without getting banned? It basically uses TargetUnit, InteractUnit, RunMacro and then AcceptBattlefieldQue (1 or 0 depends), i think these are the protected ones, I can't be banned for this stupid shit, really, and I cant stay at pc every 20/40 seconds to remove que and rejoin, unless they change the matchmaking system I need something like this that automatize the process. I could use an autoclicker but it's not the same thing, with the lua I was able to set the range (like under 2k rating = 20 sec max in que, over 2k rating = max 40 sec que and so on..)
    Last edited by dealerx; 02-11-2018 at 07:26 PM.

bynike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually need the pqr, I made a rotation for blackrock realm that joins automatically soloque and leaves the que after 20/40 seconds then join again, just to avoid being matched with people with lower rating than me, I want to stay in +100 - 100 range. And I got banned 10minutes for that. I mean as holy paladin what could I script? I think this is stupid, they should ban based on the type of script. Like auto-kicks, or warrior's Overpower on cast. Not my f. script that joins and leaves the que because the mmr matching is so f.ed up that I need to leave que every 20 secs.

EDIT: Is any other way to make my script work without getting banned? It basically uses TargetUnit, InteractUnit, RunMacro and then AcceptBattlefieldQue (1 or 0 depends), i think these are the protected ones, I can't be banned for this stupid shit, really, and I cant stay at pc every 20/40 seconds to remove que and rejoin, unless they change the matchmaking system I need something like this that automatize the process. I could use an autoclicker but it's not the same thing, with the lua I was able to set the range (like under 2k rating = 20 sec max in que, over 2k rating = max 40 sec que and so on..)
    ofc u got banned, RunMacro can do cast spell is just OP.

Umbar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did u get banned while having this EWT Active with pqr?

dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bynike View Post
    ofc u got banned, RunMacro can do cast spell is just OP.
    Yes but in my macro there was just "/click GossipTitleButton1" which only puts the character in que, that's all. And that's why I'm kinda pissed. Now I need a stupid click recorder or some shit to automatically remove que/rejoin, because of the putrid realm making u match with mongos at 1350 rating if u don't pay attention to extended que (because yea extending the que every 20 sec is a nice idea).

No I wasn't using EWT, just pqr. I still have to test EWT but I don't have random accounts and I don't want to test it on my main. Probably I will never test it cuz other than the automatic que thing I don't have a reason to use pqr.

DragonfireEX402's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just about to post a thread regarding this, but looks like I was beaten to the punch. Strangely enough, I was only banned for 15 minutes. I was prepared to accept my ban, but there was very little punishment to accept.

Might try that EWT anti warden method. I do use the thing while leveling as well to some extent.

Triptamin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    banned in wowcircle with EWT, reason - lua unlocker
    No functions included, just started in the active mode and then turned on PQR
    :/

reliasn's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    24/215
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Triptamin View Post
    banned in wowcircle with EWT, reason - lua unlocker
    No functions included, just started in the active mode and then turned on PQR
    :/
    Which WoW version? I think I know what caused the ban and I have some plans on how to bypass it.

Contact me on EWT's Discord, please.

Bruft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does binit on wow circle b warmane for pqr have a solution to the problem?

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used EWT earlier with PQR on Warmane and it worked like a charm, so major props to reliasn.

Unfortunately I won't be using it on there for very long because I'll be playing on different servers. That being said, let me know how it works on other servers.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to try it just now on Wintergrasp in Warmane. Got banned once again even with EWT's anti warden protection, so I'm assuming Warmane's now caught on.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Kleas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So even with EWT's u can be banned or its work?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast