For nub glider users trying to keep up with money and level at the same time :] menu

User Tag List

asianman343's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For nub glider users trying to keep up with money and level at the same time :]

Gliders bot is a very easily useable tool easy to setup and produces a very happy result for most people. But one day i noticed my friend who i got into using glider was having problems not being able to pay for new gear repairs and etc etc....so i went over to his house and checked it out...heres the small list of what was wrong that changed his gliding experience a more happy one.

1. loot was not on
    2. stop gliding when inventory was full was off (good for trying to make max money)
    3. NO SKINNING

1st of all glider does looting + skinning. skinning works so well on the auction house.
    i remember making bank off it on my low population realm. so get skinning when you start and youll make great gold from that...

2nd. of all...LOOT!!!! people are not looting. that loot can be vended for easy cash..dont be lazy...and LOOT.

a. turn on stop gliding when inventory is full.

3rd. dont be stupid and make stupid decisions...like deleting stuff or just vending your leather u get from skinning...sell your leather on ah..dont be lazy

4th...dont put everything you get on AH at one time..builds suspision. (cant spell)
    put blues and epics on AH for competitive prices. and use greens and up that drops that are good for you to up your leveling experience....HAVE FUN GLIDING

i hope this helped you go from 0 to hero in gliding hahaha.

:]

For nub glider users trying to keep up with money and level at the same time :]
    therightemp's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: For nub glider users trying to keep up with money and level at the same time :]

this should be in guides section and common sense? not trying to be rude

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: For nub glider users trying to keep up with money and level at the same time :]

Well its for glider...idk. i dont think people will look in guides for help with glider if u know what i mean? and yea i dont take it offensive..criticism is good for everyone

GanjalfTheGreen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imo this is common sense when it comes to glider.....

tttommeke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+rep for contribution

JoeRodge's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great post, but I think all of those features are on by default.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. but you know for people new to gliders they might think turning off looting and not getting skinning will speed up the leveling process. in which it will but no money or loot :] thank you

Reddox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great advice

In addition to having loot on and stop gliding when inventory is full on, I would also use lootfilter (It's an addon) and set it to keep greens only. That way you get a long glide and good items
    "Break, break the good and the just!"
    -Nietzsche

Aravil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

like above poster said, get lootfilter and bottomless bag addon
    that can repair / vendor items for you if you have vendor profile

Viter's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are contrubituing.
    And welcome out of the Lazy Leecher's group =P

Chrest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bad thing later on, say 66+ is that it is hard to sell greens on AH because people use instance blues (which are imba!) But it still gives decent cash just to vendor. For example a 2h green can be sold for up to like 10g, that's probably more then you would get on AH anyway, but cloth go for about 3-4g, so if the item is good you should really try getting it sold on ah, if it doesn't work then just vendor it. I usually put green stuff up once, if they don't sell, I vendor them.

Baggs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good post, been trying to get into gliding for ages but im always paranoid that im gonna get hit with the ban stick

Chrest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baggs, I just started gliding two months ago or so. I never even been close to attaining a ban.
    Just take precautions, such as gliding in low population areas and learn to make your own profiles, and learn using group profiles that can switch profiles if someone sees you, etc. etc. I really feel a lot safer when running a group profile.
    Since I began Gliding my grades have skyrocketed. It's really a win-win when you take the proper precautions, such as not gliding for too long in a row and not gliding just when a new patch is released, constantly check mmoglider.com for news and tips.
    Last edited by Chrest; 11-19-2007 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW

I really appreciate the extra advice i shouldve posted and that you guys did...yes lootfilter is very simple to use. bottomless bags...you guys are great thanks much!!

keep adding more if theres still mroe missing :]

KRSjr's Avatar Knight-Champion CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have on average about 500 things on ah after a night of farming / leveling it replenishes itself.. i never got asked about that.. and im sure i have alot.. or do u consider not posting it all more then 500?