Thanks G/R
    3/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any know autotarget boss function or script? And take agro script for tanking on 3.3.5a?
    DarhangeR Rotations Discord → https://discord.gg/xBFKJc6QRr

3.3.5a PQR Profile/Script Sharing, ask for script, solutions
    T1M's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    help pls.

need something like that "if Auto Attack(example) then CastSpellByID(blablabla) end", in general I need that the casting spell will start only if my character do auto attack.

sorry for my Eng
    Last edited by T1M; 04-23-2018 at 04:53 AM.

soroosh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Profesar View Post
    RvR Sap Vanish while in Shadowdance script?
    Im pretty sure it's similar to auto CC Trinket scripts, i just can't get it to work (sap enemy after he vanishes while im in shadowdance)
    Any help is appreciated
    Edit: Also is there any way to use Global Thermal Sapper Charge - Item - World of Warcraft reactively (when gouged/blinded) ?
    can u help me with givme shaman abbilities scripts or scrip of rotation of shaman enhancment 3.3.5

DarhangeR's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    somebody can help with glyph checking for pqr for wow 3.3.5a ?

Sevrep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any pve and/or pvp full rotation profiles for frost mage 3.3.5?

DarhangeR's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/19
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody can help with integration pet healing in dat script?

Code:
    if UnitExists("target") 
      and UnitIsDead("target") == nil
      and UnitIsFriend("player", "target") 
      and UnitCanCooperate("player","target")
      and UnitHasVehicleUI("target") == false
      and UnitDebuffID("target", 69065) == nil
      and UnitDebuffID("target", 70157) == nil
      then PQR_CustomTarget = "target"
              PQR_CustomTargetHP = 100 * UnitHealth("target") / UnitHealthMax("target")
    else 

PQR_CustomTarget = "player"
    PQR_CustomTargetHP = 100 * UnitHealth("player") / UnitHealthMax("player")
    local group = "party"
    local members = GetNumPartyMembers()
    lowhpmembers = 0
    local lowest = 100

if GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 then
      group = "raid"
      members = GetNumRaidMembers()
    end

for i = 1, members, 1 do
      local member = group..tostring(i)
      local memberhp = 100 * UnitHealth(member) / UnitHealthMax(member)
      if UnitInRange(member) 
      and UnitIsFriend("player", member)
      and UnitIsDeadOrGhost(member) == nil  then
        if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(member) == "TANK" then memberhp = memberhp - 1 end
        if UnitThreatSituation(member) == 3 then memberhp = memberhp - 3 end
        if UnitBuffID(member, 53563) ~= nil then memberhp = memberhp + 7 end
        if memberhp < 85 then lowhpmembers = lowhpmembers +1 end
        if memberhp < lowest then
          PQR_CustomTarget = member
          lowest = memberhp
          PQR_CustomTargetHP = 100 * UnitHealth(PQR_CustomTarget) / UnitHealthMax(PQR_CustomTarget)
        end
      end
    end

end

Prince94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone give me a good rogue cc-lock script for 3.3.5a (PVP) TY like garrote,bs,bs,eviscerate,premed,kidney, if trinked , blind , restealth cheapshot , sd,ambush ambush ambush eviscerate or dunno some oppener like this please and a combat pve macro
    Last edited by Prince94; 02-05-2020 at 01:55 PM.

pathetic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't spend your money on these scripts, it's not worth it trust me I got it for you for free, feel free to send to others too, if you have hunter/druid/shaman/warlock feel free to send, so I can share that too

enjoy

proof he's a not trusted seller: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

100% clean files/virustotal: VirusTotal

.zip file contains: warr/dk/rogue/priest and paladin scripts for 3.3.5a WOTLK

khalif's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man U Can Give me This Script ? Enemy Use Trinket And Script Blind Or Cheap +Sap Or Other Spell For Rvr Ty
    My Gmail [email protected] If U Can Send Me Profile

kjhiuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey someone got a pvp warlock for 3.3.5? downloaded the one shared in second page but it just doesn't work. at first i got a net framework error i think but i just ignored it and when trying the script it doesnt do anything

kjhiuy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    question. was trying the enjoy scripts. do they alter gcd? does the uh dk alter gcd

BESTSCRIPTER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [WTS] WoW Scripts for PvP / PvE Work on ALL SERVERS
    Hello there

Not really famous, but anonymous and experienced kind of hacker on Wotlk Client.

That's an Introduction Post, to let people understand what I'm doing here and whats "tools" are available at live.

Until now I was just using all my knowledge on my own without taking profit for some reasons:

*Was kind of unnecessary for me Money*
    *I wanted the be like unique person with my works, to be more exclusive*
    *I had not maybe enough knowledge and experience to offer a decent service to everyone*

Then now, you know a little bit who I'm and what I'm doing here, selling WoW Tools.
    You can go to different post where I explain each Tool:

1. Bladestorm range hack: +7-9 yards damage ticks.

2. Deep Wounds Hack: every 3-4 spells that crits you gains extra deep wounds procs that are invisible.

3. Dodge/Parry Hack: increases your dodge and parry chance by 5%-10%.

4. Invisible DMG Hack: each 3-4 crits you will unleash an invisible damage proc to your target of an amount of approx 50% of all the crits you made. Invisible to combat log. (For example, I was hitting a guy in arena and his HP went from 15k to 10k without doing anything)

5. GCD Hack: this patch reduces your GCD hack by 0,3-0,6 seconds.

6. DumpGCD: a program that reduces your GCD Hack by a second. Best program to GCD. (Doesn't work in rogue and feral)

7. FPSDropper Program: everytime you jump with your character, all people in a 40 yards range will lag and have screen freeze, sometimes they will even disconnect from the server.

7. Shield Wall / Recklessness / Retaliation CD Hack: reduces the CD of this three spells and makes it to be 12 seconds always (You can't cast the same spell twice. For example: you can't Shield Wall > Shield Wall > Shield Wall, but you can cast Shield Wall > Retaliation > Shield Wall)

8. Fixed Range Hack: instead of increasing the range by 9 yards like the old fixed one, it increases your range by 7 yards and it works.

9. Auto-Hotkey Script: this script reduces your GCD by approx 10%-15%, increasing your gaming speed by a lot. Basically instead of typing like, FOR EXAMPLE, "1" with keyboard when you press 1, it will type "11111111111111111111111".

We have the best PvP and PvE Rotations for every class and every spec, used by gladiators and rank 1 players all the time. Here are EXAMPLES.

1. Best Warrior PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot + LUA Macros: increasing your speed a lot and doing everything for you. (Two versions: with the dmg rotation and scripts or just with reflect, overpower, bash, auto-disarm, intervene, auto stealth shout, shout renew, auto intervene + reflect in trap scatter, blind...)

2. Best Paladin PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot + LUA Macros: all-in-one paladin script with every possible script for paladin (auto-fear on succubus before casting seduce, auto hoj, auto dispell, auto sacrifice...)

3. Best Priest PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot + LUA Macros: all-in-one priest script with every possible script for priest (SWD, dispell, auto-fearward, auto inner fire renew...)

4. Best Feral PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot: best damage in the world, auto reflect fake, auto instant cyclone on cc or big damage spell, auto rogue spot, auto fake cast...

5. AND MANY OTHER WOW SCRIPTS!

If you have any kind of question regarding my work or the scripts feel free to contanct me via skype or email.

In the case if you have and kind of questions or you might want to see how these scripts are working, I can demonstrate/show you on skype via screenshare.

If you don't understand something regarded the scripts or how they work you can ask me I'll try my best to help you and together we'll figure out your problem.

6. Best PVE Rotations for every class, u can finally be top 1 recount bot

I ACCEPT TRADES AND ALSO MONEY (PAYPAL)

Contact me here: BESTSCRIPTER#8405

BESTSCRIPTER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there

Not really famous, but anonymous and experienced kind of hacker on Wotlk Client.

That's an Introduction Post, to let people understand what I'm doing here and whats "tools" are available at live.

Until now I was just using all my knowledge on my own without taking profit for some reasons:

*Was kind of unnecessary for me Money*
    *I wanted the be like unique person with my works, to be more exclusive*
    *I had not maybe enough knowledge and experience to offer a decent service to everyone*

Then now, you know a little bit who I'm and what I'm doing here, selling WoW Tools.
    You can go to different post where I explain each Tool:

1. Bladestorm range hack: +7-9 yards damage ticks.

2. Deep Wounds Hack: every 3-4 spells that crits you gains extra deep wounds procs that are invisible.

3. Dodge/Parry Hack: increases your dodge and parry chance by 5%-10%.

4. Invisible DMG Hack: each 3-4 crits you will unleash an invisible damage proc to your target of an amount of approx 50% of all the crits you made. Invisible to combat log. (For example, I was hitting a guy in arena and his HP went from 15k to 10k without doing anything)

5. GCD Hack: this patch reduces your GCD hack by 0,3-0,6 seconds.

6. DumpGCD: a program that reduces your GCD Hack by a second. Best program to GCD. (Doesn't work in rogue and feral)

7. FPSDropper Program: everytime you jump with your character, all people in a 40 yards range will lag and have screen freeze, sometimes they will even disconnect from the server.

7. Shield Wall / Recklessness / Retaliation CD Hack: reduces the CD of this three spells and makes it to be 12 seconds always (You can't cast the same spell twice. For example: you can't Shield Wall > Shield Wall > Shield Wall, but you can cast Shield Wall > Retaliation > Shield Wall)

8. Fixed Range Hack: instead of increasing the range by 9 yards like the old fixed one, it increases your range by 7 yards and it works.

9. Auto-Hotkey Script: this script reduces your GCD by approx 10%-15%, increasing your gaming speed by a lot. Basically instead of typing like, FOR EXAMPLE, "1" with keyboard when you press 1, it will type "11111111111111111111111".

We have the best PvP and PvE Rotations for every class and every spec, used by gladiators and rank 1 players all the time. Here are EXAMPLES.

1. Best Warrior PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot + LUA Macros: increasing your speed a lot and doing everything for you. (Two versions: with the dmg rotation and scripts or just with reflect, overpower, bash, auto-disarm, intervene, auto stealth shout, shout renew, auto intervene + reflect in trap scatter, blind...)

2. Best Paladin PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot + LUA Macros: all-in-one paladin script with every possible script for paladin (auto-fear on succubus before casting seduce, auto hoj, auto dispell, auto sacrifice...)

3. Best Priest PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot + LUA Macros: all-in-one priest script with every possible script for priest (SWD, dispell, auto-fearward, auto inner fire renew...)

4. Best Feral PvP Auto PQR Rotation Bot: best damage in the world, auto reflect fake, auto instant cyclone on cc or big damage spell, auto rogue spot, auto fake cast...

5. AND MANY OTHER WOW SCRIPTS!

If you have any kind of question regarding my work or the scripts feel free to contanct me via skype or email.

In the case if you have and kind of questions or you might want to see how these scripts are working, I can demonstrate/show you on skype via screenshare.

If you don't understand something regarded the scripts or how they work you can ask me I'll try my best to help you and together we'll figure out your problem.

6. Best PVE Rotations for every class, u can finally be top 1 recount bot

I ACCEPT TRADES AND ALSO MONEY (PAYPAL)

Contact me here: BESTSCRIPTER#8405

wowiee4's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)