[ReBot] Ambitious Questing(90-97ish so far). Treasures, rares, XP potion & banner use menu

User Tag List

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ReBot] Ambitious Questing(90-97ish so far). Treasures, rares, XP potion & banner use

Remember, REBOT gives you a 30 min free trial, and when it ends, you just hit start again and get another 30 min, indefinitely. I made this and I don't even have a paid account

THIS IS A HORDE PROFILE

So, made a profile that will use all 3 guild banners, prioritizing them based on cooldown availability and 15% vs 10% vs 5% XP bonus gains, as well as will auto-buy and use Garrison XP potions to use.

With Banners/Heirlooms/XP potions as well as treasure hunting and rare killing, I was able to hit lvl 98 by the time I finished with the 2nd zone, Gorgrond lol.
    I am a little obsessive in regards to the quality of my questing behavior and so on. I hate it when profiles skip quests or do things in illogical orders. I might be a little OCD in these regards, and as such, I have basically started working on my own questing profile, which of course I will share with all of you guys. I also just updated it to be compatible with some of the changes in patch 6.1

Exact details are on my official Rebot forum post here: Sklug's 90-97(ish) No-Assist Questpack (Treasures, rares, Banner Use, xp potion)

I'd appreciate any feedback on erros, but it seems working fairly well so far.
    Last edited by Sklug; 02-28-2015 at 09:59 AM.

[ReBot] Ambitious Questing(90-97ish so far). Treasures, rares, XP potion & banner use
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys! I finished my 90-100 Questing Profile!!! Fully no-assist. Lots of special features, like automated use of all 3 guild banners, garrison XP potions, plotting garrison profession buildings that match your profession. I collect treasures, seek out and kill rares, and go after a bit of a "completionist" approach to the zones to get all zone quests and bonus objectives.

You can find it here!!! CLICK!

I wrote this 100% without even paying for the bot as they give you an 30 min "demo" window to use any feature of the bot. When 30 min is over you just need to hit start again. Check it out guys!

The creators liked my profile so much they even just granted me a lifetime membership. Check it out! I'd have paid for it myself if my wife wasn't so mad I spent 240 bucks on character boosts this month
    Last edited by Sklug; 04-02-2015 at 01:42 AM.

noid4u's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wish i could use paypal to buy rebot