24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] CodeMyLife's Profiles

Hello everyone! As you all probably noticed, I had multiple threads going on lately. As I'm developping more than what I was developping at first and I wanted all my traffic to come by one same place. I'm starting this thread that will be my workshop from now on. I encourage you to forget about my old threads, this will make more room for other profiles Developpers in Bot and Profiles Thread as well.

I am a free Developper. I started developping this year. Learned Lua from scratch and figured most of it by myself or by reading other profile author's works. I would not be here without the help of the other Free Devs, especially Nova Team, Sheuron and Mentally who were my favorite devs to read as their codes are well-structured and easy to read/understand.

If you like my work, the least you can do is to hop on my thread and say thanks. I always like to hear success stories and such and am always willing to give a few hints to help people use my profiles at their maximum. Please keep it on my thread instead of PM's as what information I'm gonna give you might be helpfull for the whole community so please keep discussing on thread.

Thanks for your feedbacks, suggestions, comments and such. All the time taken here to post anything will be very appreciated.

Thanks and Credits:
    XELPER, YOU ARE MY HERO
    Special Thanks and credits goes to Nova Team, Sheron, Mentally. These are the ones I began reading to get set in development.
    GhostCore, that studied programming recently at school and is helping/teaching me a lot! Thanks bro!
    Averykey, Paintpauller, ph34rt3hcute1, KickMyDog, Gabbz for some codes and ideas here and there.
    Diesal, PQI Addon is awesome!
    Ninjaderp, Terrades313, Apocalypse59, sed-, PVE, Aegeus, Nerder, Ozmodiar(My favorite hunter EVER) for testing feedback, very nice to have you guyz around!
    And to Many other dev's//testers that continuously are making effort to bring brilliant ideas to work with. Sharing will pay off more than selling, you guyz rocks!

In the next few posts you will find informations about:
    - My profiles. ([PQR] CodeMyLife's Profiles)
    - SVN and installtion informations.
    - All Updates Notes.
    - Under Development Projects.

Happy Godly Playing
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 11-09-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Profiles

Warrior
    - Arms, Fury and Protection in the same rotation. Originally built for tanking.
    - PQInterface with lots of options.
    - AoE management is made via in-game macro (/aoe) that you can assign to any key.
    - Self Healing and automatic Shielding to Reflect PQI values.
    - Built-in multi-target Interupt with Pummel.
    - Shout Selector. .
    - Left Alt stops attacking. Can be changed via PQInterface.
    - Left Control for Heroic Leap. Can be changed via PQInterface.
    - All talents supported. Not necessarily all working to their best at the moment, report any suggestions or issues please.

Paladin
    - Protection, Retribution and Holy in the same rotation. Originally built for tanking.
    - PQInterface with lots of options.
    - AoE management is made via in-game macro (/aoe) that you can assign to any key.
    - Excellent for range tanking. Developping /takecontrol macro to make mouseover tanking easier than ever.
    - Self Healing, Raid Lay on Hands and all Hands. Raid Healing can be activated by using /activehealing.
    - Dispel can be toggled via PQI.
    - Built-in multi-target Interupts with Rebuke and Shield of the Righteous.
    - Wise Blessings, will track other classes that buff to see what to blessing to use and will check for all raid members and buff them all.
    - The seal used will always be Seal of Insight for Protection. Retribution will Switch Truth/Right according to AoE mode.
    - Left Alt stops attacking. Can be changed via PQInterface.
    - Feast taker, Soulwell Clicker. If Click to move enabled your charater will move to those and take it, otherwise it will try to click them if you stand close enough. Can be changed via PQInterface.
    - Left Control for Light's Hammer and Glyphed Consecration. Can be changed via PQInterface.
    - All talents supported. Not necessarily all working to their best at the moment, report any suggestions or issues please.

Hunter
    - Beastmaster, Marksmanship and Survival in the same rotation.
    - PQInterface with TONS of options.
    - Safety Features : Healthstone, Exhilaration, Deterrence, Feign Death, Misdirection.
    - Cooldowns management can be toggled via macros or on cooldown.
    - Automatic Aspect of Cheetah when running out of combat. Use Hawk as soon as engaged.
    - Feast taker, Soulwell Clicker. If Click to move enabled your charater will move to those and take it, otherwise it will try to click them if you stand close enough. Can be changed via PQInterface.
    - Camouflage at it's best. Use /camo to try it. Great for PvP especially.
    - Abilities Queuing.
    - Specific Traps Modes.
    - Pet Behaviour Control.
    - Player Status UI Bar.

PokeRotation
    - Revive Battle Pets should be used when not in battle.
    - Pet leveling mode to quickly level pets. Can be checked in PQI.
    - Beasts of Fables now supported.
    - Capture any quality pets depending on PQI options choosen.
    - Battle any level/compositions.
    - Priority logic that will use healing, shielding, high damage abilities, dots, slows, haste.
    - Will use powerful abilities prior to others.
    - Auto-Clicker Feature, use this with caution wisely. The character will try to run to pets so do not go too far, keep an eye to it.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 11-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SVN and Installation

Here's My SVN's link :
    http://codemylife.googlecode.com/svn/

How to download from SVNs.
    - Install Tortoise SVN if you do not have an SVN client.
    - When you have SVN installed, Create a folder somewhere close to your PQR folder. Name it "CodeMyLife" or "CML" and when it's created right click it. The option to "SVN Checkout" should be available at this point.
    - Update from SVN to get all latests profiles versions.
    - Take the Profiles and Data folders from this newly created folder and merge them with your actual PQR Profiles and Data folders.
    - Do not forget the Data sheets. note that Data sheets are not class related. All Datas should be in the same folder.
    - Once you have the rotations installed, you can use the Rotation Editor Button center down of PQR where you choose your rotations to select my rotations and Download Updates from there.

If anything goes wrong.
    - If you have issues, please post the lua error, I will most of time know what it mean even if you don't.
    - Make sure PQI Addon is installed otherwise my profiles won't work.
    - Make sure PQI is checked in character selection Addons panel and also that "Load Out Of Date Addons" atop this window is checked.

Updating methods:
    - Right Clicking CodeMyLife folder and clicking Update from SVN.
    - Going to PQR Rotation Editor and clicking Update Rotation while profile selected(must be installed prior to update).
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 10-18-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updates Notes

Warrior - November 8
    Paladin - November 8
    Hunter - November 16
    PokeRotation - September

Warrior
    Code:
    CodeMyLife Warrior 1.03
    - Implemented /stancedance macro.

CodeMyLife 1.02
    - Some more tunings to better support leveling(Arms).

CodeMyLife 1.01 November 8, 2013
    - Improvements to support leveling from level 1.
    - Small adjustments to the Bar.
    - Implemented /pause macro.

CodeMyLife 1.0 - 08 Nov 2013
    - Initial Release.
    Paladin
    Code:
    CodeMyLife 3.09
    - Fixed Divine Protection for Ret/Holy.
    - Fixed(Hopefully) Cleanse for Ret/Prot.
    - Yopu can now use /settalents to activate developper's suggested talents. Works for all specs.

CodeMyLife 3.08
    - Attempt fixing Selfless Healer for all specs out of Activehealing.

CodeMyLife 3.07
    - Fixed Healing.
    - Added Throttle to PQI.
    - Healing Engine Throttled separately, actually set to 200 ms.

CodeMyLife 3.06
    - Updated   !   to reflect most recent changes.
    - Added /pause macro as suggested by Psyrex. Thanks for this great idea.
    - Fixed Sacred Shield protection/retribution codes.
    - Fixed Double Geopardy.
    - Fixed Sacred Shield.
    - Fixed ranged Retribution.
    - Removed Avenger's Shield interupt as it seems to fail too often this way to my taste. Will rework it more precise.

CodeMyLife 3.05
    - Retribution fixes to Holy Prism.
    - General fixed facing checkbox.
    - Fixed Guardian of Ancient Kings(typo).
    - Healing works again.

CodeMyLife 3.04
    - Now Healthstones under combat check.
    - Fixed Retribution Mass Exorcism Glyph.
    - Fixed Hammer of wrath at 20% instead of under 20%.

CodeMyLife 3.03
    - Fixed Blessing of Protection and Hand of Purity queues.
    - Fixed Divine Shield.
    - Fixed "Flickering"

CodeMyLife 3.02
    - New Queueing System that use some codes I developped. No more need for macros, just hit the button once.
     - Supported Spells
      - Avenger's Shield
      - Blinding Light
      - Divine Shield
      - Execution Sentence
      - Hammer of Justice
    - Now Using Dedicated Data File for all my profiles.
    - Added Holy Abilities and Rotation. The setup has not been tested in raids. I did a lot of Proving Grounds but no raids with it.
    - Added multi-PQI support depending on specs. You asked for it, here it is.
    - Added Holy Bar Display/Multiple modifications to bar.
    - Reimplemented Hand of Freedom macro for mouseover.

CodeMyRetribution 3.00/3.01
    - Added Retribution Abilities and Rotation.
    - Fixed Retribution Master.
    - Added Flash Heal to rotation/PQI.
    - Added 3rd AoE mode to /aoe while Ret. This 3rd mode should be used on massive AoE situations so I called Mass.
    - Added Retribution Bar Display.
    - Slightly improved takecontrol logic.
    - Cleanup in PQI tooltips.

CodeMyLife v3.00
    - New Healing Engine made by Bubba thanks a lot to him for sharing his works.
    - New Targetting engine that uses multi-target.
    - New CodeMyBar Addon that displays your Vengeance,Health,AoE Mode,Healing Mode,Holy Power,Range and Proximity/Facing Status.
    - Now with UnitFacing and Range Checkbox in PQI that you can turn off when you do 25 man raids to lighten profile.
    - Added /Justice Macro to Queue Hammer/Fist of Justice.
    - Added /Blindinglight Macro to Queue Blinding Light.
    - Added /TakeControl Macro. This will make Mouseover Top Priority and Reckoning ennemies that are not attacking you.
    - Slightly modified AoE Rotation to abuse Avenger's Shield Procs.
    - Fixed target losing bug that was caused by Feast Taker by adding a targetlasttarget to it.
    - I found a way to get rid of the red "This Ability is not ready yet.". This is so nice. Keep in mind tought that no red spams will occur at all as its basically disabling all red alerts.
    - I found a way to get rid of the annoying sound effect that was occuring at same time as red alerts. The profile disables sound while casting and re-enables it after. It works just perfectly.
    - Added /takecontrol macro that can replace the Reckoning. Basically this macros will make your mouse a mob magnet.
    - CodeMyBar now also include SotR Timer Bar that can be moved alone. I like to put it just on the side of my toon.
    - Improved Hands of Salvation , Protection and Sacrifice codes. Also Freedom is actually empty, we should populate a list of every slow/stuck we want to dispel with it.

CodeMyTest v2.15
    - Added Self Flame to PQI. When Enabled, Eternal Flame will be cast on you when you get under the desired treshold.  
    - Modifications to Blessing in PQI. Now you can choose from 3 options: Auto - Kings - Might.
    - Modifications to Seals in PQI. Now you can choose from 5 options: Auto - Truth - Righteousness - Justice.
    - Modifications to Shield of the Righteous in PQI now has a dropbox rather than a Slider. Ability remains unchanged. Wise Shielding is still the way to go.

CodeMyTest v2.14 (5.4)
    - Modified Slightly Eternal Flame to make it not overwrite existing EF HoT.
    - Removed Hammer of the Righteous Debuff as now normal rotation will cover the Debuff.

CodeMyTest v2.13
    - Mod to Selfless Healer now should heal raid members under 30% hp even without active healing.

CodeMyTest v2.12
    - Added Solo Tank Dark Animus Zerg Optimizations.

CodeMyTest v2.11
    - Removed condition to do not overwrite an existing shield of the righteous as anyway it just higher the buff uptime, it do not overwrite it.
    Thanks to pve for reporting this issue!

CodeMyTest v2.10
    - Interrupts now on Target/Focus/Mouseover.
    - Modified SotR Divine Purpose Procs to blow on sight rather than keeping for later. This make the shielding uptime even better now.
    - Modified GCD management for Holy Generator abilities. This should higher our Holy power generation by a lot.

CodeMyTest v2.09
    - Added Execution Sentence vengeance treshold to PQI. You can now set the Required Vengeance value and toggle automatic usage on/off.
    - Added macro /exsent to queue Execution Sentence. Works exactly like the Judgement on focus but it is on main target.
    - Highly reworked the Shield of the Righteous. You should however not see any difference at all. It's purely a rework to get rid of the "GCD Calculation" error many reported.

v2.08
    - Removed table usage that seemed to take too much ressources.
    - This version doesnt include any facing checks at all. No options for it either. Includes Sacred Shield mods to recast with APBoost.

v2.07
    - Pretty much 2.02 with the version # changed, had to roll back, I had some codes out of control that was crashing client. Hard to know the cause, no logs, no errors, just WoW crash lol. 2.02 seemed fine so I revert back to it while I find what was the problem.

v2.06
    - Another try on fixing Sacred Shield issues.

v2.05
    - Hopefully fixed Sacred Shield Attack Power var by forcing the value at start of profile.

v2.04
    - Fixed Active Cooldowns, forgot the remove checks in 2.03.

v2.03 
    - Removed ActiveHealing/Seal/Cooldowns as these are /macros to make some precious space in PQI for later uses.
    - Added Sacred Shield AP + 6000 rebuff as priority filler.
    - Added Redemption, Should be cast to Resurrect when you mouseover a Dead Player. Not tested yet!
    - Made splitted rotations for each specs. Feel free to test this out but I am not sure how better this could be and why it would be!
    - Made some revisions to fillers while I was at it. Sacred Shield should be even more always 100% but at the same time, I made it refresh less unless needed so that filling with consecration or holy wrath is preferred.
    Hunter
    Code:
    CodeMyLife Hunter v2.0
    - Three Specs into one profile.
    - New UI Player Status.
    - New PQI Setup.
    - New PQI Cooldowns management.
    - New Traps Management. Queues, Automated, Keypress.
    - New Pet Passive Behaviour allowing you to offtank with your Pet easily.
    - New Misdirection Modes.
    - All GCD Spells coded to act as Queues. Queueing spells never been that easy.
    - Spam Filter.

CodeMyTest Hunter v1.21
    - Added Scatter-Freezing to mousover.
    - Added /scare macro to queue Scare Beast on mouseover.

CodeMyTest Hunter v1.20
    - Removed Silencing Shot.
    - Added Counter Shot.
    - Did some fixes here and there.
    - 5.4 Ready!

CodeMyTest Hunter v1.10
    - Added Widow Venom Macro /widow or /widowvenom. Toggle Widow Venom Debuff on/off. 
    - Added Concussive Shot Macro /concussive or /concshot. Toggle the Concussive Shot on/off.
    - Added Gloves usage to survival. Will fire with Black Arrow.
    - Modded Survival Cooldowns code to be all in one ability.
    - Modded Hunters Mark. Added timer when we change/select a target. This timer value can now be set in PQI and you can disable Mark if you do not want it.

CodeMyTest Hunter v1.09
    - Fixed trash events display issue.
    - Fixed Misdirection, thanks to tigerwoods2012 for reporting the issue!
    - Added Snake Trap between Fire and Ice Traps.

CodeMyTest Hunter v1.08
    - Added /trash macro, some more tuning thanks to Ozmo again for your precious help!

CodeMyTest v1.07
    - Changed Cooldowns logic drastically. Testing must follow it's process. Thanks to Ozmo for testing reports!

CodeMyTest v1.06
    - Changed Focus fire to use after bestial wrath rather than before as suggested by Tamrael,
     thanks for this input.

v1.05
    - Added Active Camouflage macro, fun stuff is important too, use /camo to activate it.
    - Added Delay to Focus and Rapidfire. If Bestial Wrath is close to be ready to stack those
    (if both are ready, will keep only the second ready).
    - Added Troll Berzerking. Not troll myself will need to know if it works. Whould not overlap other 
    haste buffs.
    - Totally rewritten the BM CDs into one big script to handle(I hope) all CDs so it is easier 
    to make a global structure to call those.
    - Found a way to prevent focus capping. We now scan while Channelling to see what is beign 
    channeled and if it is Cobra shot and we have the focus level we blacklist Cobra Shot until focus
    fall under desired treshold.
    - Fixed issue with Serpent Sting often not beign applied.
    - Kill Shot is now Priority #1.
    - Beastmaster look really great for now.
    - Removed Multi-Target usage for now to lighten computing and allow better rotation flow.
    - Rewritten lot more that doesnt interest you much but will help tuning when needed.
    - Did not test Surv much but should work. Beast is better atm.

v1.04
    - Added Multi-target stings macro. Use /sting to toggle on/off.
    - Added some more abilities to mouse-over rotation.
    - Lots of work on BM CDs. Rapid Fire will now be fired even if Bestial Wrath is up and vice-versa.

v1.03
    - Removed Silencing Shot from rotation until I get it to work correctly.

v1.02
    - Fixed Double Stings.
    - Fixed Pet Attack.

v1.01
    - Added Raiding Events.
    - Fixed Mend Pet.
    - Revisions to PQI Rotation Config.

v1.0 
    - Initial Release.

PokeRotation
    Code:
    PokeRotation v1.21
    - Added "100% Random" option to Pet Swapper. Because it's fun sometimes hehe!
    - Added Forfeit to Pet Leveling when Pet 1 Dies. Smoother low Level leveling in High Level zones.

PokeRotation v1.20
    - Hopefully fixed Nav issues. Do not forget to make sure your offsets are right or use Click-To-Move.

PokeRotation v1.19
    - Changed follower from nav to click-to-move because PQR_UnitInfo wich is used for Nav is actually broken.

PokeRotation v1.18
    - Reverted Follower to the old setup. Should not give issues with stopping uselessly. I reverted for now as I do not have time to make it work better 
    so for now its the old nav and nothing to prevent "bottish" behaviours so beware.

PokeRotation v1.17
    - Fixed some 5.4 lua error.
    - New Pet Swap Table is Working now. Enjoy more options to Pet Swapping. This should fix the Pet Leveling 1 round.
    - Implemented FableNuke Beast of Fable Rotation.

PokeRotation v1.16
    - Restored old version of swapper as new one was too buggy. I will rewrite it from scratch with tables anyway so I just
    put back old switcher with lil additions so it should all work beside Wild and Favorites priority for leveling. I was unsatisfied with the new version.

PokeRotation v1.15
    - Removed PSX print when swapping, was using it to test.

PokeRotation v1.14
    - Kuukuu made the full list of abilities. Now ALL abilities are coded beside Remove Debuffs/Buffs Aged Yolk,
    Sear Magic, Eggnog and High Fiber and the Canibalism ability Consume Corpse.
    - Fixed (Hopefully) 1 round leveling even if both team misses or heal.
    - Fixed some issue with swapper that would result in eternal loop leading to client crash in some rare situations.
    - Fixed some other swapper issues.
    - Improved Overlay Timer at the end of fight.
    - Added range for auto-clicker to set maximum range you want the charater to chase pets.
    - Added very light timer when out of battle to let the pet swaps effectively.
    - Added priority to Pet Swapper Leveling to Swap in the Favorite Pets first. It will still call the 
    Non-Favorites if no Favorite Pet Match the desired swap levels.
    - Added Objective Selection to allow Selection of Different Rotations by default. This will allow
    better usage of skills depending on situations.

PokeRotation v1.13
    - Added ALL Batlle Pet Names to collections. Nav can now be used all over the maps. Enjoy!
    - If you find of any that is missing please let me know.
    - CheckBox Swap Out Health should now work accordingly, if you uncheck, it should no longer pet swap.

PokeRotation v1.12
    - Kuukuu added a lot of abilities to collections, now only Humanoid, Magic, Mech, and Undead are not all coded, the rest should be 100% 
    working(abilities of these types, not necessarily pets.) TYVM Kuukuu for the hard effort!

PokeRotation v1.11
    - Fixed Pet Swap Max level to make it work with lvl 25 enabled.
    - Added Capture Option to capture specific Number of Pets instead of always 3. 

PokeRotation v1.10
    - Fixed PvP Queueing, my bad.

Pokerotation v1.09
    - Added Pause Button that can be assigned in PQI. To pause both in and out of battle.
    -- In Battle Mods
    - Modifications to Switcher to take best pet against ennemy pet when switching.
    - Fixed a bug that was occuring when Pet Journal is not synced to battle that was resulting in pets spamming wrong abilities.
    -- Out of Battle Mods
    - Added options to swap leveling pet in slot 1 to PQI.
    - Added options to swap pets in slot 2 and 3 if they are under Swap In Threshold. The profile will take pets that are over Pet Swap Value and that you have set to favorites in your pet journal.
    - Added PvP Queueing options to PQI.
    - Slightly improved Navigation.
    -- Know issue
    - If you set search parameters in pet journal the swapper will throw errors. I know what's causing it but I still have to find a fix for this.

Pokerotation v1.08
    - Added Nav Engine to enable semi-afk pet farming. As usual, don't get too far, keep an eye to it.
    - Added health value in PQI for SwapOut/SwapIn.
    - Should now switch properly if pet3 is dead.

PokeRotation v1.07
    - Fixed Capture lua error.
    - Optimized Switching.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 11-16-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completed/Maintained Profiles
    - Paladin ( 3 specs)
    - Warrior ( 3 specs)
    - Hunter Beastmaster/Survival
    - Poke(Interrupt)
    - Simple Follower(Interrupt)

Under Development
    - Nothing. Tired of beign ripped off by sellers that tend to copy-paste our work. Tired of a community that does not care.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 12-15-2013 at 01:47 PM.

julfo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see one central thread! You know you make the best profiles, CodeMyLife Can't wait to see more great work from you.

How was the hunting btw?

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by julfo View Post
    Nice to see one central thread! You know you make the best profiles, CodeMyLife Can't wait to see more great work from you.

How was the hunting btw?
    Hello mate thanks for hopping by my thread

Enormous Moose down! 45 inches wide horns, will make 350-400 pounds of meat. Really smooth and tasty meat, we already eat some fillets and it was amazingly tasty
    This hunting was revigorating, beautiful temperature till the last day when the moose was already dead so mostly sunny week. Always like to go in far North with my family for hunting

Alright enough speaking there's a lot of work to do

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I approve of this! *Ninjaderp seal of approval*

NotoEffect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to stop by and tell you to keep up the great work, my main is a Hunter, I love using your profile, I know it is not your main priority but I love having PQi ingame, I actually started back on my pally because of you. My only real issue is PQi showing Beastmaster at the top of the Rotation Panel, then again I could be missing something.

So thanks for your work and I cannot wait to see what you come up with in the future!

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    I approve of this! *Ninjaderp seal of approval*

Originally Posted by NotoEffect View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and tell you to keep up the great work, my main is a Hunter, I love using your profile, I know it is not your main priority but I love having PQi ingame, I actually started back on my pally because of you. My only real issue is PQi showing Beastmaster at the top of the Rotation Panel, then again I could be missing something.

So thanks for your work and I cannot wait to see what you come up with in the future!
    Thanks a lot for hopping by!

About your problem, are you using today's(1h ago) lastest CodeMyTest 1.21 update?

irritated's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey just wanted to say thanks for keeping us Ret's on your mind too even though you tank! Really looking forward to more updates'

NotoEffect's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post

Thanks a lot for hopping by!

About your problem, are you using today's(1h ago) lastest CodeMyTest 1.21 update?

No, should I? I will have to update it when I get home.

Edit: just read the changelog.... Me<Reading

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by irritated View Post
    Hey just wanted to say thanks for keeping us Ret's on your mind too even though you tank! Really looking forward to more updates'
    We need to make something better for Execution Sentence and I guess you guyz would like ActiveCooldowns? I like to use cooldowns myself when I DPS so I would not know what to code lol I usually try to dont stack Avenging Wrath and Holy Avanger, is it good? I'm not Ret so tell me what you need!

Originally Posted by NotoEffect View Post
    No, should I? I will have to update it when I get home.

Edit: just read the changelog.... Me<Reading
    I did it minuts ago, didnt announce it it was a ninja fix! I did a bit of cleanup I think you should not have the issue anymore!

julfo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello mate thanks for hopping by my thread

Enormous Moose down! 45 inches wide horns, will make 350-400 pounds of meat. Really smooth and tasty meat, we already eat some fillets and it was amazingly tasty
    This hunting was revigorating, beautiful temperature till the last day when the moose was already dead so mostly sunny week. Always like to go in far North with my family for hunting

Alright enough speaking there's a lot of work to do
    Woah that's incredible! Must be a massive animal.. Enjoy the meat :P

REALLY loving your bars on the protection profile right now.. SO useful and now I can delete about 12 other addons XD Can't wait for the Holy paladin profile as well :P I Just want to reiterate that you can drop me a pm if you want help testing it in dungeons/scenarios/lfr/flex.. my holy spec is 510 ilvl right now.

Rocketbird's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under Development

- ThePerfectRaider(Interrupt)