0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    Heh you contributes so much, your 118 rep shows it right.. I'm not gonna argue with you as it seems you are not gonna be honest anyway. You work with Bubba and Mentally? How come they do not say the same thing, should I thrust you or them?

Of course i do not get manners towards you but it seems I do get manners as the only people I will ever have problems with are people like you.

That's exactly what I said. Selfish. I do not see you much in the Developer's thread helping other devs.

You are funny!
    He's not allowed in the Dev section. It was made for those of us that don't sell profiles.
    Former PQR Developer

[PQR] CodeMyLife's Profiles
    Geekingitout's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah forgot to put HoW in 3.0. However Retribution 3.01 works #1. And works for tank as well.
    So, I tried your Retribution 3.01 and all it did was try to do the ret rotation, and wouldn't use half the stuff required for prot. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or what.

*Nevermind, I added HoW to the protection profile and it works now, TY!
    Last edited by Geekingitout; 10-23-2013 at 08:41 PM.

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Geekingitout View Post
    So, I tried your Retribution 3.01 and all it did was try to do the ret rotation, and wouldn't use half the stuff required for prot. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or what.

*Nevermind, I added HoW to the protection profile and it works now, TY!
    Did you Reload UI and reboot PQR when you updated? It does work and is almost same as 3.0 with ret abilities and mods but its the very same for prot(+HoW). Forgot to mention. 3.0+ you must ALWAYS select the master rotation.

By the way sorry to everyone if it's a bit messy these days but I'm trying to find time to finish Holy and then I will remove the others and release my all-in-one paladin.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 10-24-2013 at 09:36 AM.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

pnd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to say your ret profile is good stuff. Starting to mess around with it in proving grounds and got to wave 30 with some changes (ex. had to manually judge with mouseover). I might give your prot profile a go in there as well.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pnd View Post
    Just want to say your ret profile is good stuff. Starting to mess around with it in proving grounds and got to wave 30 with some changes (ex. had to manually judge with mouseover). I might give your prot profile a go in there as well.
    I'm very happy you like it! About judgement, was it to double JP? I get double JP coded but alone we lack valid targets. However mouseovering a second mob or focussing should be enough for DJP to work efficiently.

I went up to wave 27 as prot with very few trys. Couls probly get farter but it is hard to keep the heal alive more than surviving. I did a macro you can test it is /takecontrol. It will invert target priority to mouseover, this way all your ranged attacks will be cast on mouse rather than target and as well reckoning becomes automated. Let me know how it worked!

Tyvm for feedback!

pnd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye i noticed it was auto judging before i even pressed my own judgement button. But i mainly disabled it cause i wanted to control the speed buff you get from Long Arm of the Law. I will report on the prot trials, your profile is gonna have to carry me through this though since i have never tanked before.

Ognos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ret doesn't seem to work for me, I have no idea of why

I remember Xelper's would break with exorcism glyph but I take out the glyph and it still doesn't function.

Any ideas? Prot one works perfect and flawlessly but the ret one doesn't.

Master34's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ognos View Post

I remember Xelper's would break with exorcism glyph but I take out the glyph and it still doesn't function.

Which version you using?

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ognos View Post

Make sure you are using Master(CodeMyRetribution) Do not go straight Retribution(CodeMyRetribution), the profile will move to it when it detect your spec.

Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CML, will you be around in a few hours for Skype? I might be able to help you with some of the things I've noticed and that could be implemented for the Retribution profile =D

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

horseyshane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited /10 chars
    Last edited by horseyshane; 01-22-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Psyrex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ***Edit*** n/m figured out how.. added /use 10 in the Actions of Talent - Dire Beast.. However now that i think about it, will that throw an error up on my non-engineered hunter. Testing.... ***Edit 2*** ok no error.

heya, for hunter codemytest, is there another place I can put the "UseInventoryItem(10) -- Use Gloves " other than bestial wrath. With the Assurance of Consequence trinket they don't line up CD-wise anymore and the way the script is setup it ends up in a dps loss (not firing on CD) - (Did a test of running strictly as is, and then running while I manually click the /10 when avail). I saw the closest spell as being Direbeast (30sec cd), but couldnt figure out how to add it when DB fires -wasnt sure, in the script, where it runs the actual spell (DB) on cd.
    Last edited by Psyrex; 10-25-2013 at 03:13 PM.

Psyrex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok new question, from my testing, Focus Fire is firing as soon as 5 stacks are accumulated however sometimes it fires right before, right at or during Bestial Wrath - which is not a good thing (dps loss), is there a way to do a bestial wrath check when it concerns focus fire like it does for Kill Command? Like: if Bestial wrath is going to fire in 15 or less seconds do not use focus fire and if buff of Bestial wrath is up then do not use focus fire. Thanks for all your help I appreciate it.

Ognos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you are using Master(CodeMyRetribution) Do not go straight Retribution(CodeMyRetribution), the profile will move to it when it detect your spec.
    Yes sir i did use tha tone

this comes up:
    Message: [string "-- Functions -- ..."]:73: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 10/25/13 15:29:27
    Count: 127
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "-- Functions -- ..."]:73: in function `CML_Inquisition'
    [string "-- Retribution ..."]:89: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:765: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:534: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:287: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Locals:
    I again updated SVN which found no updates, deleted old files and copied new ones into each corresponding location.

At first it was sacred shield giving an error so I disabled that in PQI but now it comes up as that above.

Also, maybe off topic, but everytime I start a profile, it turns my wow sounds back on for some reason

pnd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update, got to wave 37 with the prot profile. Manually using cd's, stun etc ofcourse There is a guide on wowhead i followed if anyone else wants to try it. You might have to scroll down a bit but its the guide made by ashaton or something. thx again for a great profile, i had lots of fun tweaking and testing stuff!

Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 30) - Achievement - World of Warcraft

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast