Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, maybe its a dump question but what are the values/settings to optimize it for the prot 4 set bonus?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk-4

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by horseyshane View Post
    Liking the new changes. Works very smoothly. Quick question, for some reason when I queue in Hand of Freedom, it isn't firing. This has been the case with all the newer updates. Is it coded that it requires a specific snare at that time to fire off? It does fire eventually but erratic. Cant predict it.
    You are right, it isnt coded atm in newer version. Will fix this for next versio ty
    Originally Posted by Enrage187 View Post
    Hi, maybe its a dump question but what are the values/settings to optimize it for the prot 4 set bonus?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk-4
    Not coded yet as well! Sorry i have only 2/4.. Hard to test for me
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

horseyshane's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, appreciate it

Master34's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to test your next Ret Profile update...

Something i would like to have code:

- Divine Shield in system queue macro.
    - Higher priority with Execution Sentence (But i did it manually for now...and its work well)
    - Hand of Purity macro fix (Hand of protection pop when queuing it)
    - Maybe a way to move the new bar where we want.

Thanks so much for your amazing works!
    Last edited by Master34; 10-21-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Master34 View Post
    Can't wait to test your next Ret Profile update...

Something i would like to have code:

- Divine Shield in system queue macro.
    - Higher priority with Execution Sentence (But i did it manually for now...and its work well)
    - Hand of Purity macro fix (Hand of protection pop when queuing it)
    - Maybe a way to move the new bar where we want.

Thanks so much for your amazing works!
    Oh! Purity queing hop damn that explain some things.. Haha
    All of this is/will be fixed in next versions. Whats your ilvl? Main spec Ret? I need a good ret tester!

Btw you can drag bar by dragging inquisition/vengeance/mana bar.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 10-21-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Psyrex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=The Bestial wrath option I'm still befuddled on, all it says is "Toggle Automatic Bstial Wrath - Mouse wheel: adjust value by 1" -- with option to go from 0 to 100 -- what does the incrementation do? I couldn't find in your tooltips/site doc's what the difference is between /activecooldown and /trash, could you explain please or point me in direction i might be overlooking[/QUOTE]

referring to the Hunter CodeMyTest 1.21 ver

Thought I would repost these questions since I didn't see a response, i know you're busy. Have new questions as well: Is there a way that I can bind the functions that are bound to the right/left-shift/alt/ctrl keys to other keys? I would like to bind, for example: pause to the "p" key so that i can then create an in-game /click macro and assign it to a space on my bartender bar and then assign a razer keybind to that macro. With the current setup playing using the razer naga and trying to use the alt/shift/ctrl (which are bound to functions within your script) makes things difficult. Plus I have my vent to-talk key set to left-ctrl for ease and convienence. When /activecooldowns is selected and combat ends it still cast the CD's if I don't push the macro again in time is there a way to work it that when combat ends it stops the CD's from being used. Last question, can you suggest a constant visual way to tell is I have /activecooldowns or /trash activated?

Positive feedback: I love the work thus far, I ran all the flexes with it and it worked great. I am a disabled vet and play one-handed comfortably so this gives me the satisfaction of being competitive and able to play my hunter with more of a smile. So thank you!

Kaktuzz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, thank you very much for your profiles, you are doing amazing job!

In the latest prot paladin releases Manual mode for Shield of the Righteous doesn't seem to work for me. It still acts like Wise mode. It worked in CodeMyTest but in 3.0 and 3.01 it seems to be broken.

Thanks again!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    Oh! Purity queing hop damn that explain some things.. Haha
    All of this is/will be fixed in next versions. Whats your ilvl? Main spec Ret? I need a good ret tester!

Btw you can drag bar by dragging inquisition/vengeance/mana bar.

Ilvl: 543
    Main Spec: Ret

Im your man to test yours updates...iam using your profile since the begining as ret...and is one of the best...i play a lot, and i check often your thread...so you will have a quick feedback...but my english is bad lol

ohh nice for the dragging bar!!
    Last edited by Master34; 10-21-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Psyrex View Post
    referring to the Hunter CodeMyTest 1.21 ver

Thought I would repost these questions since I didn't see a response, i know you're busy. Have new questions as well: Is there a way that I can bind the functions that are bound to the right/left-shift/alt/ctrl keys to other keys? I would like to bind, for example: pause to the "p" key so that i can then create an in-game /click macro and assign it to a space on my bartender bar and then assign a razer keybind to that macro. With the current setup playing using the razer naga and trying to use the alt/shift/ctrl (which are bound to functions within your script) makes things difficult. Plus I have my vent to-talk key set to left-ctrl for ease and convienence. When /activecooldowns is selected and combat ends it still cast the CD's if I don't push the macro again in time is there a way to work it that when combat ends it stops the CD's from being used. Last question, can you suggest a constant visual way to tell is I have /activecooldowns or /trash activated?

Positive feedback: I love the work thus far, I ran all the flexes with it and it worked great. I am a disabled vet and play one-handed comfortably so this gives me the satisfaction of being competitive and able to play my hunter with more of a smile. So thank you!
    I'm very sorry if I didnt respond, I remember seeing your post but seems like it slept away from my mind and I forgot you

The incrementation of BW is "How Much Focus" you want the profile too pool prior to using BW. it normally stands around 70+

They keybinds as they actually are cannot be mapped to macro keys. This however sound like a great idea. Might add this to my setups.

About Trash and Cooldowns visuals, yes. I dont know if you seen my vengeance bar for paladin but an hunter bar is going to be added to my hunter profile as well in due time.

I'm sorry if my hunter profile lacks love lately but it's for the best. I actually am working on my All-In-One paladin, perfecting it to make it unique in its approach and style and then with this setup i will be able to code any class in few days so it's going to rock sometimes soon. Keep faith!

Originally Posted by Kaktuzz View Post
    First of all, thank you very much for your profiles, you are doing amazing job!

In the latest prot paladin releases Manual mode for Shield of the Righteous doesn't seem to work for me. It still acts like Wise mode. It worked in CodeMyTest but in 3.0 and 3.01 it seems to be broken.

Thanks again!
    Humm i tought manual mode was unused so I didnt bother hehe. I will re-add it

Ilvl: 543
    Main Spec: Ret

Im your man to test yours updates...iam using your profile since the begining as ret...and is one of the best...i play a lot, and i check often your thread...so you will have a quick feedback...but my english is bad lol

ohh nice for the dragging bar!!
    Sweet! Will send PM your way

Deathsmind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually you can keybind them. I make a macro for prot there is /sotr. So i create that in game, place it on a bar and then I have a Razer Naga mouse that i keybind that to. So for me my /sotr is click whenever i push my 5 key on my naga, you can place that in your bars anywhere. I have more setup just giving an example, not hard to do if you have the gear.

bauwoo's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much Code. I edited the synapse springs for "/use 10" cause it's on the hands. Worked like a charm. As for the PvP I will try to get some info for you.
    Last edited by bauwoo; 10-21-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something to add in the RET Rotation

Paladin T16 Retribution 2P Bonus (New) When Art of War activates, all damage is increased by 5% for 6 sec.
    Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free

The 2 set bonus is yet another proc, not something we can rely on, while the 4 set bonus is a free...aoe attack!

So the spell priority in single target become:

1-Keep up Inquisition (ideally with 3 Holy Power).
    2-Cast Templar's Verdict (when you have 5 Holy Power).
    3-Cast Execution Sentence.
    4-Cast Hammer of Wrath on cooldown (It is only available when the target is below 20% health or when Avenging Wrath is active.)
    5-Cast Crusader Strike on cooldown (it generates Holy Power).
    6-Cast Judgment on cooldown (it generates Holy Power).
    7-Cast Divine Storm if you have the 4-Part Tier 16 Set Bonus, and you have a Divine Storm proc from it.
    8-Cast Exorcism on cooldown (it generates Holy Power).
    9-Cast Templar's Verdict (when you have 3 Holy Power).

And off course in AOE mode...DS PROC will be the highest priority and take the place of the number 2 in the rotation above.
    Last edited by Master34; 10-22-2013 at 02:44 PM.

ace99ro's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ye , it will be great if u can add the 4 set Divine Storm proc , it works exactly like Divine Purpose , gives a free and 50% stronger Divine Storm , i think it has a 9 sec timer

( 567ilvl ret atm - pulling arround 245k dps @ 100 mil dmgdone and depending on procs almost 500k dps burst at the single target raiding dummy with ur profile )

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something to add in the RET Rotation

Paladin T16 Retribution 2P Bonus (New) When Art of War activates, all damage is increased by 5% for 6 sec.
    Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free

The 2 set bonus is yet another proc, not something we can rely on, while the 4 set bonus is a free...aoe attack!

So the spell priority in single target become:

1-Keep up Inquisition (ideally with 3 Holy Power).
    2-Cast Templar's Verdict (when you have 5 Holy Power).
    3-Cast Execution Sentence.
    4-Cast Hammer of Wrath on cooldown (It is only available when the target is below 20% health or when Avenging Wrath is active.)
    5-Cast Crusader Strike on cooldown (it generates Holy Power).
    6-Cast Judgment on cooldown (it generates Holy Power).
    7-Cast Divine Storm if you have the 4-Part Tier 16 Set Bonus, and you have a Divine Storm proc from it.
    8-Cast Exorcism on cooldown (it generates Holy Power).
    9-Cast Templar's Verdict (when you have 3 Holy Power).

And off course in AOE mode...DS PROC will be the highest priority and take the place of the number 2 in the rotation above.
    --------- Combat Check ---------
    -- Execution Sentence
    -- Light's Hammer
    -- Inquisition
    -- Templar's/Storm 5 Holy Power or with holy avenger
    -- Divine Crusader AoE
    -- Hammer of Wrath
    -- Crusader Strike / Hammer of the Righteous
    -- Judgement
    -- Divine Crusader Single
    -- Exorcism Mass & Normal
    -- Holy Prism
    -- Inquisition as filler if under 25 sec.
    -- Templar's/Storm 3 Holy Power

Here's how i have it setup as of now. I see why you would make the proc lower in prio to maxout holy gens but let's say you have a DP proc and a Divine Crusader proc you will end up losing holy power(or a proc) somewhere if I'm right. How long does the proc stay? We need to blow it before our next divine storm is ready... should blow it as soon as we can as im understanding it. Or did I miss something?

The way i have it setp right now would be good for both aoe and single rotations. That beign said i'm open to mods!

Originally Posted by ace99ro View Post
    ye , it will be great if u can add the 4 set Divine Storm proc , it works exactly like Divine Purpose , gives a free and 50% stronger Divine Storm , i think it has a 9 sec timer

( 567ilvl ret atm - pulling arround 245k dps @ 100 mil dmgdone and depending on procs almost 500k dps burst at the single target raiding dummy with ur profile )
    The version you have use the procs right? I think it is in 3.01. At least I see it here in my old ret profile.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 10-22-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast