Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] Dominium's Restoration Shaman PvP! :3

[PQR] Dominium's Restoration Shaman PvP! :3-shaman03-large-jpg

DISCONTINUED - No computer to play on + permanently banned

Restoration PvP Profile

Thank you buskimaster for donating a Game Time Card!

Thank you Maleth for allowing me to play your shaman! :3

Thank you buskimaster for giving me a free SoR account!

Update 05/01/2013
    - Added 3v3 Arena Support, use the 'Restoration Arena' Profile
    - Adjusted Healing % Value on Healing Surge, all the way up to 87% health
    - Reduced some Cast Delays, profile *should* work much more fluid now.
    - Added Donation Link. Currently raising money for a new PC, my old one broke down. I can barely play. If you support this project, please consider donating. Thanks!

Donate here! Goal: $50 / $450

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright well after countless people asked for it... I decided to log my level 72 shaman that I know nothing about and spending the entire day trying to code a decent profile for you guys. Yes, this is purely my contribution to the community, I am not going to use it, because I do not play shaman :P

Most of the profile is based off what 'lostinthewoods' asked in a "Request" thread:

Requests

*Frost Shock Melee, if i target them
    *Root if Melee and in range and my health <80% if on CD use capacitor instead
    *Purge certain buffs also focus purge
    *NS+Greater Heal if <30% and only if unleash elements and tidal waves buffs are up, if not, do them
    *Ascendance when a member goes below 60% hp
    *Spirit Link if 1 friendly player is in melee range and player or yourself are <40%. only SLT if u have used
    *Healing Tide Totem if 2 or more players are below 60% and have allready used NS and Ascendance.
    *Always water shield unless i have Earth Shield
    *Earth Shield smart cast
    *Mana Tide <50% mp
    *Dispel CC

rest normal heal rotation

happy to pay $150-$200 for it

please PM
    fastest to have it made, and made well is who ill pay

ty
    Now, let me line out what my profile does (in no special order, just going through the abilities one-by-one :P)

• Uses Ancestral Swiftness + Greater Healing Wave if member is < 35% health and you have the Weapon Imbue buff active. If it's not active, it casts it.
    • Uses Ascendance when someone on your arena team is below 60% health
    • Automatically purges stuff such as Hand of Protection, Predator's Swiftness etc. off arena enemies
    • Automatically Dispels Arena Mates
    • Swaps Earth Shield to targets < 80% health (this might need some work if it gets too spammy)
    • Automatically uses Earthbind Totem when a melee arena enemy is attacking you and he is not slowed. If Earthbind is not available, it will use Capacitor instead
    • Automatically Frost Shocks the target if he is a melee in melee range of you
    • Uses Greater Healing Wave only when you have the Tidal Waves buffs active
    • Automatically uses Grounding Totem when arena enemies are casting Polymorph, Repentance, Fear or Cyclone
    • Healing Rain Mouseover under Left Control
    • Healing Surge on targets < 78% health
    • Healing Tide Totem if at least 2 arena mates < 60% health and you already used ascendance
    • Hex mouseover if you press left alt
    • Mana Tide totem when < 60% mana and your team is > 50% hp
    • Riptide whenever < 94% health
    • Spirit Link when one of your mates that is in your melee range is < 40% health
    • Tremor to instantly break Fear, Blood Fear, Intimidating Shout and the druid Intimidating Shout
    • Water shield unless you have earth shield
    • Automatically apply Earthliving Weapon enchant

What You Gota Do Manually
    - Use Racials
    - Bloodlust (If you feel like it)
    - Interrupt (just setup the default PQR interrupt and use it)
    - Spiritwalker's Grace
    - Windwalk Totem
    - Stormlash Totem
    - (Vast majority of the time) Capacitor Totem

Glyphs
    glyph of ghost wolf - more mobility (decreases effectiveness of slows)
    glyph of purge - which lets you dispell one extra magical effect
    glyph of capacitor totem which is decreasing the charging time by 2 seconds, so it pops in 3 seconds (kinda op)

Talents - Ancestral Swiftness is a must, Healing Tide totem is a must, it does not support Stone Bulwark totem but you can use it manually, as for the level 90 talent I'd suggest Unleashed Fury

Once again - I don't play a shaman so I can't be sure everything works! You might need to tweak the healing %, you can do that in the Ability Editor. Find the ability you wanna change, find the line with 'PQR_CustomTargetHP < 60' (60 is just an example, but that is what you wanna change). So if you wanna set the specific heal to only be used when below 40% hp, not 60%, change it to 'PQR_CustomTargetHP < 40'. Easy!

Note - works only on English clients

Note 2 - All the utility spells / cooldowns are used only in arenas. It should do fine in BGs, but don't expect anything crazy in there!

Want me to continue updating this profile? To help you out when you need help? I made this profile just for the Ownedcore community. You know what to do if you wanna keep me motivated (hint - see my signature)

PS Getting an error? Profile didn't do the correct thing? Something is wrong? Please post about it here, telling me when did this happen (arena/bg/whatever) and EXACTLY what happened (eg. my character started spamming water shield on himself when ... etc.) Thank you!

Last edited by Dominium; 01-09-2013 at 10:59 AM.

[PQR] Dominium's Restoration Shaman PvP! :3
  2. Thanks Spirakolis98 (1 members gave Thanks to Dominium for this useful post)
    Xound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't play shaman either but where is that REP button :P!

I really would like to bring you in on a community Rouge profile we're doing

Captncrunch's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't wait to test this out! If it is anywhere near as good as your Hpally profle ... .GG

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Captncrunch View Post
    I can't wait to test this out! If it is anywhere near as good as your Hpally profle ... .GG
    I can guarantee you it is not! Until all of you guys help me in building / upgrading it! :P

Xound, sure, if you need some help send me a PM!

kiekie's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you going to carry on with this profile please say yes so i can finally level a shaman ahaha xD

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiekie View Post
    Are you going to carry on with this profile please say yes so i can finally level a shaman ahaha xD
    Let me quote myself: Want me to continue updating this profile? To help you out when you need help? I made this profile just for the Ownedcore community. You know what to do if you wanna keep me motivated (hint - see my signature)

So, yes, if people want it and need it then I will continue updating / tweaking

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ainzwrath View Post
    Ok some feedback:

Doesn't seem to drop Tremor for the lock's Howl of Terror, definitely was not grounding anything, no clones.

Also seemed to lock up sometimes and not use cast heals instead waiting for riptide to come off, even around the 50% range. About to go into second game now will report then.

Match 2: Melee Cleave, didn't drop link, or Ascendance, or Healing tide. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :P It did however frost shock!

Match 3: Free win GG no one showed.
    Interesting, I think I know what to change, Ill see what I can do!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I know what might be happening, I will need to split up profiles for 2v2 and 3v3... Same reason as on my holy pally

Edit: please try removing from the Rotation everything above Hex up until Pause, see if it heals

leonel916's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet man Thanks.. but could you show some love for Warlocks? Theres like no pvp profiles out there =(

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I know for sure is I totally ****ed up Tremor, was checking on enemies lmfao.

So sorry for this!
    Last edited by Dominium; 12-30-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ainzwrath View Post
    Nothing to be sorry for you don't even have a level 90 shammy. LOL!

EDIT 2: Same problem with the healing, seemed to just want to use Riptide. Also the totems didn't drop on their own again. Have no idea where the problem lies.
    Damn, oh well. It will have to wait for tomorrow :< but I promise ill fix it! :P

js1974's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't read through this completely so if any of this is a double post sorry about that.

Healing Rain, It casts in and out of combat also while mounted and a number of other times.

PHP Code:
    if IsLeftControlKeyDown() 
    and 
    not GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() 
    and 
    not UnitChannelInfo("player")
    and 
    UnitAffectingCombat("player"
    and 
    IsSpellKnown(73920) and select(2,GetSpellCooldown(73920)) < 2
     then
      CastSpellByName
    (tostring(GetSpellInfo(73920)))
      if 
    SpellIsTargeting() then CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop() end

return true
    end 
    That is my Healing Rain code while you might not want it you could certainly improve yours by having it not cast when just standing around or when mounted.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by js1974 View Post
    I didn't read through this completely so if any of this is a double post sorry about that.

Healing Rain, It casts in and out of combat also while mounted and a number of other times.

PHP Code:
    if IsLeftControlKeyDown() 
    and 
    not GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() 
    and 
    not UnitChannelInfo("player")
    and 
    UnitAffectingCombat("player"
    and 
    IsSpellKnown(73920) and select(2,GetSpellCooldown(73920)) < 2
     then
      CastSpellByName
    (tostring(GetSpellInfo(73920)))
      if 
    SpellIsTargeting() then CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop() end

return true
    end 
    That is my Healing Rain code while you might not want it you could certainly improve yours by having it not cast when just standing around or when mounted.
    Good idea, ill add a mounted and in combat check to my code, thanks!

maleth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    [PQR] Dominium's Restoration Shaman PvP! :3-shaman03-large-jpg

Restoration PvP ARENA Profile

Alright well after countless people asked for it... I decided to log my level 72 shaman that I know nothing about and spending the entire day trying to code a decent profile for you guys. Yes, this is purely my contribution to the community, I am not going to use it, because I do not play shaman :P

Most of the profile is based off what 'lostinthewoods' asked in a "Request" thread:

Now, let me line out what my profile does (in no special order, just going through the abilities one-by-one :P)

• Uses Ancestral Swiftness + Greater Healing Wave if member is < 35% health and you have the Weapon Imbue buff active. If it's not active, it casts it.
    • Uses Ascendance when at least 2 members of your arena team are below 60% health
    • Automatically purges stuff such as Hand of Protection, Predator's Swiftness etc. off arena enemies
    • Automatically Dispels Arena Mates
    • Swaps Earth Shield to targets < 80% health (this might need some work if it gets too spammy)
    • Automatically uses Earthbind Totem when a melee arena enemy is attacking you and he is not slowed. If Earthbind is not available, it will use Capacitor instead
    • Automatically Frost Shocks the target if he is a melee in melee range of you
    • Uses Greater Healing Wave only when you have the Tidal Waves buffs active
    • Automatically uses Grounding Totem when arena enemies are casting Polymorph, Repentance, Fear or Cyclone
    • Healing Rain Mouseover under Left Control
    • Healing Surge on targets < 78% health
    • Healing Tide Totem if at least 2 arena mates < 60% health and you already used ascendance
    • Hex mouseover if you press left alt
    • Mana Tide totem when < 60% mana and your team is > 50% hp
    • Riptide whenever < 94% health
    • Spirit Link when one of your mates that is in your melee range is < 40% health
    • Tremor to instantly break Fear, Blood Fear, Intimidating Shout and the druid Intimidating Shout
    • Water shield unless you have earth shield

Problems: This profile is currently only tested on my level 72 shaman. In one random BG. It did heal, hurray! But it needs testing in level 90 arenas -.-

Glyphs - I don't know, but stay away from Riptide

Talents - Ancestral Swiftness is a must, Healing Tide totem is a must, it does not support Stone Bulwark totem but you can use it manually, as for the level 90 talent I'd suggest Unleashed Fury

Once again - I don't play a shaman so I can't be sure everything works! You might need to tweak the healing %, you can do that in the Ability Editor. Find the ability you wanna change, find the line with 'PQR_CustomTargetHP < 60' (60 is just an example, but that is what you wanna change). So if you wanna set the specific heal to only be used when below 40% hp, not 60%, change it to 'PQR_CustomTargetHP < 40'. Easy!

Note - works only on English clients

Note 2 - All the utility spells / cooldowns are used only in arenas. It should do fine in BGs, but don't expect anything crazy in there!

Want me to continue updating this profile? To help you out when you need help? I made this profile just for the Ownedcore community. You know what to do if you wanna keep me motivated (hint - see my signature)

PS Getting an error? Profile didn't do the correct thing? Something is wrong? Please post about it here, telling me when did this happen (arena/bg/whatever) and EXACTLY what happened (eg. my character started spamming water shield on himself when ... etc.) Thank you!

Nice one. been waiting for a resto shaman pvp profile. +rep hope it gets better and better. You should level your shaman to get this rolling. decent healers too.
    Last edited by maleth; 12-29-2012 at 05:40 PM.

yehyeah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working good in BGs, cant wait for ur update tomorow for arena!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast