Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xLegendx View Post
    Still, a contribution in the making
    Is mal a 2k+ Resto Sham ? o.o (curious about his exp, not asking for a specific reason)
    Not 2k on my resto shammy at all, yet. He's only honor geared, no conq weps either. Have both my HPala and RDruid at 2.1k however. Pushing 2.2k+ with Dom's HPala Arena Profile hopefully.

EDIT: If its knowing how to play a resto shaman you're wondering about then then yeah I do :P Only just really wanted to get into it however for War Spriest RSham with my Hpala's 3v3 team's alts. lol

[PQR] Dominium's Restoration Shaman PvP! :3
    triggersad's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya..i was trying out..its definlty not working correctly, it seems to only use riptide and earth shield...is there a lua which comes with the download or is everthing coded within pqr?

maleth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by triggersad View Post
    ya..i was trying out..its definlty not working correctly, it seems to only use riptide and earth shield...is there a lua which comes with the download or is everthing coded within pqr?
    Yeah its all alright bro. Working on it as we speak. Dom thinks he's found the problem, sorting it and testing now.

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already fixed that, just did a BG and it worked 100%, I was checking if PQR_CustomTarget is in Line Of Sight, but if PQR_CustomTarget was me then it was f***** up ;d

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated. Download link added. Better don't risk telling me it's not working, because I tested it myself. Now, get to the testing! BGs are probably alright and don't need many tweaks (BGs = PvE) although yeah I guess that maybe I could add raid-wide Dispeling. Maybe! Arena is where it's at. So go and get me some reports!

Also, please read the main post, mostly the part about what you have to use manually!

I am so tied I can't write much more, all I can say atm is thank you so much Maleth for giving me the shammy.

Cheers

Edit: I am not 100% satisfied with the way it uses Unleash Elements, but that has to wait, it's 3am here
    Last edited by Dominium; 12-30-2012 at 09:06 PM.

buskimaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dominium, I sent a pm to you

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by buskimaster View Post
    Dominium, I sent a pm to you
    Replied. Sorry, was in the toilet ;d

dazrox88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Replied. Sorry, was in the toilet ;d
    Hope you got out ok :O haha

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dazrox88 View Post
    Hope you got out ok :O haha
    Yep, mission succeeded. Now going to sleep, gn!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm..in the bg...do all those cc's still drop for you guys while a melee is near.., the capacitor totem, or earthbind

for me it isnt.

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm..in the bg...do all those cc's still drop for you guys while a melee is near.., the capacitor totem, or earthbind

for me it isnt.
    From the main post:
    "Note 2 - All the utility spells / cooldowns are used only in arenas. It should do fine in BGs, but don't expect anything crazy in there!"

I'm assuming that's why.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for me it isnt.
    Well the problem with BGs, unlike arenas is... well let me explain it this way.

In arena, the enemy team players have their own names in the WoW API - arena1, arena2 etc.

In BGs, they don't have any :< So the only Units that I can check for are: target, mouseover and focus. That's why it is simply impossible to automatically check for melee's near you, you have to target/mouseover them.

I will add some code to the Earthbind / Capacitor so that it checks your target and mouseover.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, i did not know that, thats nice information to know. i was noticing in bg's when i clicked on a target it did more of the correct stuff then if i didn't.
    I will be doing arena's later today and test this profile out some more, so i will be back with more stuff I find.

Another thing, you don't really have to do this but it would be nice if there was .
    Could you create a pve resto profile, most of the base you can copy from sheuron, other than that..editing his profile should be pretty strait forward...I will give you a list of what needs to be added.
    Honestly, it shouldn't be too much work because if your just adding to sheuron's profile, the only thing i can think that will be a problem will be understanding all his variables where I get lost in. But all the other stuff is strait forward if you understand xml.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, i did not know that, thats nice information to know. i was noticing in bg's when i clicked on a target it did more of the correct stuff then if i didn't.
    I will be doing arena's later today and test this profile out some more, so i will be back with more stuff I find.

Another thing, you don't really have to do this but it would be nice if there was .
    Could you create a pve resto profile, most of the base you can copy from sheuron, other than that..editing his profile should be pretty strait forward...I will give you a list of what needs to be added.
    Honestly, it shouldn't be too much work because if your just adding to sheuron's profile, the only thing i can think that will be a problem will be understanding all his variables where I get lost in. But all the other stuff is strait forward if you understand xml.
    Well I could try although I won't have much time in the next couple of days. But you would have to tell me exactly what you want changed :< Maybe tell me like 2 things you want changed and I'll see if I can do that?

Cheers

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Well I could try although I won't have much time in the next couple of days. But you would have to tell me exactly what you want changed :< Maybe tell me like 2 things you want changed and I'll see if I can do that?

Cheers
    general change
    add a force lightning bolt button, so that when pressed it overrides everything and cast's lightning bolt (the reason for this is strictly mana consumption, lower gear people will run out of mana quick, so being able to control when to heal is essential)
    currently earthshield is set smart targeting, i would like to focus whoever i want earth shield on,
    it doesnt use astral swiftness at all. - this is a chosen talent, but most resto shaman have this selected.

terrace
    on the lei-shei fight, when you cast spirit walkers grace it casts lightning bolt instead of healing people. (same issue in the wind fight in heart of fear, although its remedied b/c no mob to lightning bolt)
    it would be nice if there was a table for tsulong - but i have been healing this fight manually.

heart of fear
    5th boss - parasitic growth - dont heal people in the parastic growth, - both of these could be fixed with the canheal function, if you search vorn10 has some posts about it. I tried implementing it but i dont think its working well.
    6th boss - dissonance field, profile should not heal people in the dissonance field - wasted mana

sometimes it takes priority over other people instead of the tank, but that can be overcome with custom tables which i just switch to a different profile in between the fight to solve that issue.

the changes i have made so far which come in default with the sheuron profile and can be easily changed: is that chain heal was set to heal people when they were below 95, i changed that to 80 so that resolved some part of the chain healing issue.being so spammy. Back in the old day you can easily just spam chain heal and have enough mana, these days its impossible to do that.

the dispel had the wrong spell id asigned to it, i changed it to the correct spellid so it dispels correctly now,

cooldowns:
    healing tide totem
    assendance
    mana tide totem
    spirit link totem
    spirit walker
    i manually cast because you need to.

as far as how all the buttons should work with shuerons profile:
    alt should be pause - already set
    the left shift button should spam lightning bolt instead of healing people while not in combat
    left ctrl is healing rain - which is already set
    Last edited by triggersad; 12-31-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast