Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elite Hunter Profiles.

Hello all.

I am currently using kickmydog's Hunter profile for PvE. It is a great one! and I have been so content with it for a while now but yesterday another hunter in LFR did like 20k more dps than me and I inspected him and he had lesser Ilevel than me, I had much better gear than what he had. That made me wonder if there is another GREAT hunter profile whom I can download?

Dont get me wrong I am toally gratefull for Kickmydogs profile but kinda suxs when another hunter beats you with that margin when he is worse geared than u.

Love Smilezz

Elite Hunter Profiles.
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe he used his cooldowns smarter than you, and using them on crucial moments such as when boss takes more dmg. or aoeing adds to pad the dps.

link your anonymous armory here so we can have a look at your gear/talents: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smilezz View Post
    Hello all.

I am currently using kickmydog's Hunter profile for PvE. It is a great one! and I have been so content with it for a while now but yesterday another hunter in LFR did like 20k more dps than me and I inspected him and he had lesser Ilevel than me, I had much better gear than what he had. That made me wonder if there is another GREAT hunter profile whom I can download?

Dont get me wrong I am toally gratefull for Kickmydogs profile but kinda suxs when another hunter beats you with that margin when he is worse geared than u.

Love Smilezz
    Yes. my profiles require you to use your dps cooldowns when you believe it is smart to do so.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

Gwazh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using the raws pvp profile, it works great for me needed a little tweaking so i don't disengage during a stack phase it blows all cd all the time so its a no go on trash while funny its a waste to use stamped on them. I wouldn't call it elite by any means but it bursts to low 60k and is 38-40k sustained dps at 368 ilvl, if you interested i could pm it to you but its not really my work so im not comfortable posting it.