1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mewsuk View Post
    Please help me out. Darksim doesn't work for me. How can i attach log or something? I've RU clien and I tried to rename spellnames into russian ones but it did't help

Oh I just turned off other ablitiest from the rotation list and it started working. THANKS FOR PROFILE
    Which ones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PQR - D1sc1pl1n3's and Kink's PvP Frost DK
    kiekie's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    UPDATE, TESTING ONLY:
    Discipline Frost DK PvP v1.0.2b

- Icy Touch Autopilot implemented, right now will only work in arena, and dispel Life Cocoon, Hand of Freedom, Divine Plea and Innervate

Try it out please, and tell me if its working!
    (You need Glyph of Icy Touch...)
    What rating have you gotten with this profile?

Xound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiekie View Post
    What rating have you gotten with this profile?
    That seems to be the only thing you contribute to posts.. Asking what rating it will carry you to.

The answer is, and has been said before, it won't carry you anywhere... These profiles are just automated abilities.

But to kind of answer your question, I've had no issues in the 2200 range with this profile, but I can't stress it won't carry you there, you have to move your character, find players, practice etc.

The coding Disc has in his profile is amazing none the less and you won't find a better PvP DK profile.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xound View Post
    That seems to be the only thing you contribute to posts.. Asking what rating it will carry you to.

The answer is, and has been said before, it won't carry you anywhere... These profiles are just automated abilities.

But to kind of answer your question, I've had no issues in the 2200 range with this profile, but I can't stress it won't carry you there, you have to move your character, find players, practice etc.

The coding Disc has in his profile is amazing none the less and you won't find a better PvP DK profile.
    I know that i have to move and everything..... im just asking what has he gotten with the profile, didnt know there was any harm in that'.'

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just uased this profile and i must say AMAZING!!!!! best death knight i have ever tried!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you have a interrupt file save as well please cus the one with the bot isnt working

Discipline's Avatar Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for all the praise.

The thing is... Does the icy touch auto actually WORK? I need to know that so that i can continue with development, as i dont have anyone to arena with atm

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeha it uses ice touch when i use the keybind for it, for some reason after i end combat it spams like loads of stuff on my screen and all them clicking noises comee up its really annoying

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xound View Post

so your saying you got 2200 rating and this profile is still going good at that high rating while ofc still doing stuff your self

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you add soul reaper to the routine please for some reason if it is in the routine it isnt working for me and the shift and cntl ent working either they was before but not now foir some odd reason

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you add soul reaper to the routine please for some reason if it is in the routine it isnt working for me and the shift and cntl ent working either they was before but not now foir some odd reason
    EDIT: never mind they did work i jsut didnt relise properly haha
    EDIT: are the keybinds just the same as normal keybinds or is there more pirority when ur spam shift and stuff because when i want to change presnece i spam and sometimes it wotn change because its attacking
    Last edited by kiekie; 12-30-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you add soul reaper to the routine please for some reason if it is in the routine it isnt working for me
    No.

EDIT: never mind they did work i jsut didnt relise properly haha
    EDIT: are the keybinds just the same as normal keybinds or is there more pirority when ur spam shift and stuff because when i want to change presnece i spam and sometimes it wotn change because its attacking
    They're the same as normal. I usually have no problem switching presences. Try copying a pause ability from another rotation, I won't be adding that anytime soon. Not this year for sure!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

They're the same as normal. I usually have no problem switching presences. Try copying a pause ability from another rotation, I won't be adding that anytime soon. Not this year for sure!
    Thanks much help really appreciated...

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks much help really appreciated...
    Oh, are you mad at me?

Sorry that I do not answer your questions in essays.
    As I said multiple times, i WILL NOT add Soul Reaper, because this is a PvP profile and making it cast SR everytime someone is at 35% and less would be overall dps loss and would get you a kill like once in a month, because of the bursty nature of PvP nowadays.

Also, presences work normally for me, and if you need a pause button, the easiest thing to do is to copy it from another profile, as most of profiles have that.

Both are things i do not plan to implement and I really don't see a reason for you to be sarcastic. You asked, I answered.

Also, I'm reworking the actual priority part of the profile to get more overall pressure. Just a heads up

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, are you mad at me?

Sorry that I do not answer your questions in essays.
    As I said multiple times, i WILL NOT add Soul Reaper, because this is a PvP profile and making it cast SR everytime someone is at 35% and less would be overall dps loss and would get you a kill like once in a month, because of the bursty nature of PvP nowadays.

Also, presences work normally for me, and if you need a pause button, the easiest thing to do is to copy it from another profile, as most of profiles have that.

Both are things i do not plan to implement and I really don't see a reason for you to be sarcastic. You asked, I answered.

Also, I'm reworking the actual priority part of the profile to get more overall pressure. Just a heads up

hahaha oh my bad i didnt know u had said wasnt going to add it before hahah xD nah i wasn't mad i was just playing about haha! cant wait for the new reworking xD

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast