0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    Well, glad that Dark Sim is working, you don't even know how hard is it when the only friend online that you can ask is a shammy that i dont want to know what PQR is. ;D
    Sorry about the Blood Tap, I dont know why it should lock up, and tbh, didnt play arena since i released this with the blood tap code into public, didnt have time for that. Ill surely play this reset, so ill look into that. It should not blood tap more than once every 1second, so i dont know what is causing the lockups.
    lol, you're as secretive as me, it's no rush, as I said it only happened once or twice while I was getting capped yesterday. It's amazing as it is, dark sim wins matches for me by itself. Add 2 quick toggles (necro stack off, burst on) and most teams get a nasty surprise lol

PQR - D1sc1pl1n3's and Kink's PvP Frost DK
    Discipline's Avatar Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FrostDKsFTW View Post
    lol, you're as secretive as me, it's no rush, as I said it only happened once or twice while I was getting capped yesterday. It's amazing as it is, dark sim wins matches for me by itself. Add 2 quick toggles (necro stack off, burst on) and most teams get a nasty surprise lol
    I was thinking about a function I could add - if we stole a spell with dark sim, make it on the same hotkey as Strangulate, as it usually is a major CC. So that if we have a stolen spell, we press left alt to use it on focus, if we dont have any stolen spell, use strang on focus. What do you think about that?

Xound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking about a function I could add - if we stole a spell with dark sim, make it on the same hotkey as Strangulate, as it usually is a major CC. So that if we have a stolen spell, we press left alt to use it on focus, if we dont have any stolen spell, use strang on focus. What do you think about that?
    Sounds awesome mate.

EDIT: Gave it a bang in RBGS/Arena today, works perfectly, didn't have it lock up on Blood Tap yet, but Dark Sim works, and the focus Strang is really responsive!
    Last edited by Xound; 10-31-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xound View Post
    Sounds awesome mate.

EDIT: Gave it a bang in RBGS/Arena today, works perfectly, didn't have it lock up on Blood Tap yet, but Dark Sim works, and the focus Strang is really responsive!
    Yeah, spent like 2 days on making the whole blood tap and strang thing. Thats what i hated about other pvp profiles - the strangulate did have to wait 3+ secs to have a rune, so i wanted to make it better.

Ha, one more idea - ill make strang work with focus if you have a focus, and if not, use it on your regular target. Yeah! :-D

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to try this. Me and you both love the frost dk thanks for the pvp profile. Hope you use my pve one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    Can't wait to try this. Me and you both love the frost dk thanks for the pvp profile. Hope you use my pve one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Used them a lot in Cata, they were AWESOME, acctually, i feel so good about my hero dk profile maker replying to my thread!
    Right now, i dont know if you updated your for 5.0.5. I'm using Kinks

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone test this for me?
    Discipline-Kink PvP Frost_DEATHKNIGHT_Abilities.xml

Changed strang to cast on target if you have no focus, and on focus if you do.
    Cannot test it right now.

FrostDKsFTW's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried out that change you sent me yesterday, no Blood Tap problems at all while getting arena capped so it looks like you fixed it. That Strangulate on target if no focus would be awesome!! Would be really helpful, I always forget to focus people especially if they start in stealth. Also would it be possible to get Death and Decay on shift? I'm so used to Kink's PvE profile that dropping Death and Decay normally seems so clunky now! lol No rush, I might try add it myself later anyway if it's quiet in work.

Just saw the test one you put up to try, I'll give it a try when I get home from work and let you know.
    Last edited by FrostDKsFTW; 11-01-2012 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FrostDKsFTW View Post
    Tried out that change you sent me yesterday, no Blood Tap problems at all while getting arena capped so it looks like you fixed it. That Strangulate on target if no focus would be awesome!! Would be really helpful, I always forget to focus people especially if they start in stealth. Also would it be possible to get Death and Decay on shift? I'm so used to Kink's PvE profile that dropping Death and Decay normally seems so clunky now! lol No rush, I might try add it myself later anyway if it's quiet in work.

Just saw the test one you put up to try, I'll give it a try when I get home from work and let you know.
    Just copy the Kinks ability code to my profile, but... idk where you wanna put it, as i have icy touch dispel on shift if you dont use that, just take it out of the rotation and put DnD there instead

Xound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone test this for me?
    Discipline-Kink PvP Frost_DEATHKNIGHT_Abilities.xml

Changed strang to cast on target if you have no focus, and on focus if you do.
    Cannot test it right now.
    Working as intended Now to brainstorm more ideas!

EDIT: What about a debuff check for Howling Blast for nearby enemies if they are Polly'd or similar CC?
    Last edited by Xound; 11-01-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working as intended Now to brainstorm more ideas!

EDIT: What about a debuff check for Howling Blast for nearby enemies if they are Polly'd or similar CC?
    I don't even know how i would do that. what i wanna do is pause profile when target has bubble, and im toying with the idea of making a second dark sim, for arena only, that would check arena 1-5 for spells worth copying, not just focus.

Xound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't even know how i would do that..
    I'd use the same coding that you used to check focus for grounding with your dark sim ability, maybe you'd have to limit it to just focus to start with, but then incorporated Arena 1-5 etc?

It would just be a matter of getting the Spell ID's for the common CC's like Blind, Poly, Pally Blind (Blinding Light?) things like that.

Maybe it just seems easy in my head >_<

shortround8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't even know how i would do that. what i wanna do is pause profile when target has bubble, and im toying with the idea of making a second dark sim, for arena only, that would check arena 1-5 for spells worth copying, not just focus.
    Please do =x

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd use the same coding that you used to check focus for grounding with your dark sim ability, maybe you'd have to limit it to just focus to start with, but then incorporated Arena 1-5 etc?

It would just be a matter of getting the Spell ID's for the common CC's like Blind, Poly, Pally Blind (Blinding Light?) things like that.

Maybe it just seems easy in my head >_<
    Yep, if the profile would be dedicated for arena, sure, arena 1-5 is okay and i think i could code something like that. But out of arena, idk

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some preliminary changes to strang and darksim, if anyone could help testing, pm me your skype pls.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast