0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be Top DPS HPS and Tanking !

Hi ,👋 i am your DPS helper, i will help you to deal top damage in your raid or dungeon, dont you believe me ?🤖 Now i will tell you what i can do. ⬇

I will track cooldowns of your casts/abilities and press all buttons they are assigned to.

Meantime you will be free to move, jump, control your character as you wish, but when you join fight, i will use all of your "combat" skills 🦾. And for sure i can heal too.🤭

I was created not as regular clicker, with "time fixed intervals button pressing function", i can track your abilities for "ready to use" status, cooldowns of your abilities (and global cooldown), i can track your rage/energy/mana pools, your buffs/debuffs and its timings, and according to this data, i will use most profitable skills. And you still be able to control your character movement.

Cool, right ?🥳

Also our programs not making any "memory injections" in game client, and not using Protected Lua. Our operation principles are based on graphical interface analysis and pressing buttons, this why using of it is maximum safe.

Interested ? Try me for free on OUR SITE.
    For more info check our discord channel DPS Helper

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Be Top DPS HPS and Tanking !-unknown-png   Be Top DPS HPS and Tanking !-dps-shapka-800-png  
    Last edited by Your_DPS_Helper; 4 Days Ago at 05:21 PM. Reason: discord link

These ads disappear when you log in.

ujhnjklmlmnsq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another bruh-pixel based paid trashware?

UnoSabio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another comment of bruh who dont even try this soft ? Im using Helper for 3rd day, not so much, but it works perfectly cool, and i get all possible and abit of impossible help with configuring it from admins in their discord server.