Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i believe the

!last is broken.

Here is my code:

Code:
    {"Inferno Blast",{"player.buff(Heating Up)", "!last","!player.buff(Pyroblast!)"}, "target" },
    it stopped working, when yesterday it was working perfectly fine. (i do appreciate the update though, it will be better in the long run)
    to fix I did:
    Code:
    {"Inferno Blast",{"player.buff(Heating Up)","!player.buff(Pyroblast!)"}, "target" },
    removed the "!last"

You may ask why bother? well its because the two set tier17 fire bonus adds charges to inferno blast. So I want that in now so I dont have to add it later. Was working yesterday perfectly.

It also messed up a lot of the other sections of my routine.

tested:
    None of these are working. ALways false.

Code:
    "!last"
    "!last(SPELL)"
    "last(SPELL)"

Looking through the files, I could be wrong as I dont understand most of the meaning, but I gleam that the new function isnt "last" but "lastcast"
    from this:
    Code:
    ProbablyEngine.condition.register("lastcast", function(spell, arg)
        if arg then spell = arg end
        return ProbablyEngine.parser.lastCast == GetSpellName(spell)
    end)
    i could be wrong. IDK!
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 01-01-2015 at 03:01 PM.

ProbablyEngine Addon - Warlords
    MrTheSoulz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think removing modifer.last was a bad idea...
    Probably should had left both for awhile (give a warning that next update will remove it or something) allowing authors to catch up.

Thanks for the update tho

EDIT:
    Would be nice to fix offspring LoS mainstream.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Hackinte's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot that I decided to use only lastcast and drop last as lastcast makes more sense.

modifier.last will still work as it did before but will give a warning message when its used.

MrTheSoulz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hackinte View Post
    I forgot that I decided to use only lastcast and drop last as lastcast makes more sense.

modifier.last will still work as it did before but will give a warning message when its used.
    Awesome
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

ZRogue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change Log
    * Added player.eclipse and fixed player.solar / player.lunar
    * Fixed Nagrand mounted combat for horde
    * Fixed unit.infront and unit.behind
    omg... thank you. =) Druids and Rogues so happy now.

Mackdaddy2887's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    something is wrong with

"mouseover.ground" with offspring, it doesnt work

expunge's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a reason that when you use mouseover.ground and have something targeted it throws it at the target? Shouldn't it go where you want it to go with the mouse?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by expunge View Post
    Is there a reason that when you use mouseover.ground and have something targeted it throws it at the target? Shouldn't it go where you want it to go with the mouse?
    ive been having trouble with it as well. Which unlocker you using?

with EWT it works, but unfortuntely target.ground doesnt.
    with Offspring it doesnt work (or sometimes goes to target), but YAY target.ground works

zeldaboch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With target.ground if you have a target, pe put the spell under that target.
    If you don't have, pe let you use it as mouseover

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zeldaboch View Post
    With target.ground if you have a target, pe put the spell under that target.
    If you don't have, pe let you use it as mouseover
    no.. you can specify mouseover.ground

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heads up, "!lastcast" still doesnt work. You have to supply the arguement. Did some testing, "!lastcast(spellname)" works

Hackinte's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackdaddy2887 View Post
    heads up, "!lastcast" still doesnt work. You have to supply the arguement. Did some testing, "!lastcast(spellname)" works
    I'm not quite sure how you're running into that, I'll do some more testing here and try and find whats going on.

backburn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just needs to be:

fightclub.condition.register("lastcast", function(unit, spell)
    return fightclub.parser.lastCast == GetSpellName(spell)
    end)

Then, in DSL, all of these will work:

{ "Some Spell", "player.lastcast" }, -- This works because the parser will pass "Some Spell" to the lastcast function for you because the argument is missing (nil).
    { "Some Spell", "player.lastcast(Some Spell)" }, -- We can be explicit here and achieve the same result.
    { "Some Spell", "blah.lastcast(Some Spell)" }, -- This works too because the actual lastcast function does not use the unit variable and blah is "ignored".

If a condition is prepended with "blah." then "blah" is passed as a string to the condition function as the first argument. The second argument is then anything in the braces '()' of the root condition.
    i.e. "target.area(10).enemies" works but "target.area.enemies(10)" or "target(10).area.enemies" would not.
    Last edited by backburn; 01-03-2015 at 01:29 PM.

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just curious how this is considered even remotely safe? I realize that PE itself isnt "illegal" for lack of a better word, but in order to use it to its potential it requires an unlocker, which obviuosly is. Since from what I understand, blizzard can see the addons you are currently using.. what are the chances that someone has PE installed without actively using an unlocker? Blizzard would know this yes?

Im not trying to belittle, troll, or stir up drama.. just trying to understand what im missing. Im considering giving this a run but i cherish my accounts. I realize their will always be a risk to be taken, which im okay with. Just not a reckless risk is all. I mean i assume i have to be missing something considering how popular and used it is... if it were as simple as "my understanding" either no one would be using it, or bans would be flying left and right. So what am i missing?

I mean.. blizzard seeing Probably_MrTheSoulz in your interface/addons folder is pretty telling yes? Do they just not have the technology, means or desire.. to scan your addons on a wide scale? This isnt something actively done? Would require a report or a special focus on your account to find perhaps? Not something that is logged? (even though i thought that was how they caught the PQR crowd?)

thanks for the insight guys <3

MrBrain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    just curious how this is considered even remotely safe? I realize that PE itself isnt "illegal" for lack of a better word, but in order to use it to its potential it requires an unlocker, which obviuosly is. Since from what I understand, blizzard can see the addons you are currently using.. what are the chances that someone has PE installed without actively using an unlocker? Blizzard would know this yes?

Im not trying to belittle, troll, or stir up drama.. just trying to understand what im missing. Im considering giving this a run but i cherish my accounts. I realize their will always be a risk to be taken, which im okay with. Just not a reckless risk is all. I mean i assume i have to be missing something considering how popular and used it is... if it were as simple as "my understanding" either no one would be using it, or bans would be flying left and right. So what am i missing?

I mean.. blizzard seeing Probably_MrTheSoulz in your interface/addons folder is pretty telling yes? Do they just not have the technology, means or desire.. to scan your addons on a wide scale? This isnt something actively done? Would require a report or a special focus on your account to find perhaps? Not something that is logged? (even though i thought that was how they caught the PQR crowd?)

thanks for the insight guys <3
    of course they see wich addons you have installed, its all but a matter of PE'S popularity and time. Sooner or later, the Banhammer will come (like PQR), so don't use it with an Account you invested a lot in.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast