5/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glitt View Post
    Uh.... is this a joke? Or did you not really read the code? It doesn't inject into another process. It loads a dll into itself, not the target process. If anyone is looking to modify it for a remote process ensure you also handle the TLS callbacks.

Glitt's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scizzydo View Post
    Uh.... is this a joke? Or did you not really read the code? It doesn't inject into another process. It loads a dll into itself, not the target process. If anyone is looking to modify it for a remote process ensure you also handle the TLS callbacks.
    Hmm weird I don't know why I would have uploaded a non-working code. I had some session with GPT and was injecting. I'm setting up a VM to test it maybe I can fix it before I'm laughed out of town.

scizzydo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glitt View Post
    Hmm weird I don't know why I would have uploaded a non-working code. I had some session with GPT and was injecting. I'm setting up a VM to test it maybe I can fix it before I'm laughed out of town.
    You'll need to use stuff like windows API to write to the remote process, open it, allocate, change permissions. Then write a stub to execute the dllmain since CreateRemoteThread only takes the function and the address for the only argument. The stub because the dllmain takes hmodule as the first arg and then the second being DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH. Additionally, if this is for WoW, if I remember correctly you can't use normal CreateRemoteThread (don't quote me on that, I just remember in the past that was the case. I also don't use it for loading). Lots of stuff needed in it to actually be a manual mapper

I also find it kind of funny the first commit was a month ago, yet you haven't actually tested anything?

5. Thanks Glitt (1 members gave Thanks to scizzydo for this useful post)
    Glitt's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll need to use stuff like windows API to write to the remote process, open it, allocate, change permissions. Then write a stub to execute the dllmain since CreateRemoteThread only takes the function and the address for the only argument. The stub because the dllmain takes hmodule as the first arg and then the second being DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH. Additionally, if this is for WoW, if I remember correctly you can't use normal CreateRemoteThread (don't quote me on that, I just remember in the past that was the case. I also don't use it for loading). Lots of stuff needed in it to actually be a manual mapper

I also find it kind of funny the first commit was a month ago, yet you haven't actually tested anything?
    turns out it works for injection I had a feeling I wouldn't git push some garbage, but I had to set it aside for now because it was causing strange issues with the DLL (it wouldn't allow certain collection types in static form).

I appreciate your analysis, and one day I'd like to make a robust MM, but yeah sounds like it's a little more involved to cloak than just the barebones recipe aka defeating the point. Currently back to my CRT from way back, but it's like 15 lines of code, and I'm not distributing so hmm maybe GH mapper if I can get some cleaner results with it.

gaxagar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's so funny! Experience the convenience of using smart tools. The white screen online is appropriate for use while working or writing.