Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work on private servers as well such as Warmane 3.3.5?

HandsFree Professional Combat Rotation Reborn
    GoHandsFree's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by strixa View Post
    Does this work on private servers as well such as Warmane 3.3.5?
    Hello! This only works with Retail 10.2. Supports all classes, both PvE and PvP, with fast support and frequent updates.

cmurda26's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used this rotation for well over a month, exclusively for PvE - mythic+ into 20+ keys and mythic raiding.

My review? Decent, could be better, and there ARE better alternatives out there for PvE.

Complaints:
    -Shit fps with rotation enabled. Other rotations I have tried that require unlockers have night and day performance improvements.
    -Incorrect PvE rotations on many classes. Openers do not exist and are not coded. Some classes like outlaw rogue are so bad it's not worth even trying.
    -Sometimes rotation will stop for no reason. Not good when you are trying to heal a m+.

Pros:
    -Lots of customization options with what can be blacklisted as far as dispells, kicks, etc. go.
    -BM hunter PvE rotation works well, just missing opener.
    -Well suited for the PvP crowd.

Overall? If you want PvP, this is the one for you. Want to PvE? Stay far away - you are an afterthought.

Goshinki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cmurda26 View Post
    Used this rotation for well over a month, exclusively for PvE - mythic+ into 20+ keys and mythic raiding.

My review? Decent, could be better, and there ARE better alternatives out there for PvE.

Complaints:
    -Shit fps with rotation enabled. Other rotations I have tried that require unlockers have night and day performance improvements.
    -Incorrect PvE rotations on many classes. Openers do not exist and are not coded. Some classes like outlaw rogue are so bad it's not worth even trying.
    -Sometimes rotation will stop for no reason. Not good when you are trying to heal a m+.

Pros:
    -Lots of customization options with what can be blacklisted as far as dispells, kicks, etc. go.
    -BM hunter PvE rotation works well, just missing opener.
    -Well suited for the PvP crowd.

Overall? If you want PvP, this is the one for you. Want to PvE? Stay far away - you are an afterthought.
    Got 3.3k IO on BM this season
    Got 3k IO on Enhance
    Got 3k IO on Outlaw
    Got 3k on Boomie / RDruid

Countless others posted 3k in thier success discord channel...

Outlaw had some problems. I made tickets they got fixed...

I still have a ticket for boss opening logic as well as affix logic for Keys...

Don't know when you used these profiles or how long you stayed but HF has been around for like a decade now. You can just submit feedback and things get adjusted.

For FPS you can just adjust the rotation delay. Most others don't even give you that option and just throttle you to whatever ticks they want.

This is even another user in the success channel. And again there are countless more...

Last edited by Goshinki; 01-11-2024 at 06:15 PM.

collintheshark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys , i am a long time user and a hf expert for handsfree wow. i achieved many pvp goals and rating and i can tell you and show proof it does work well and is the best out there .
    2400xp.png

cmurda26's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Goshinki View Post
    Got 3.3k IO on BM this season
    Got 3k IO on Enhance
    Got 3k IO on Outlaw
    Got 3k on Boomie / RDruid

Countless others posted 3k in thier success discord channel...

Outlaw had some problems. I made tickets they got fixed...

I still have a ticket for boss opening logic as well as affix logic for Keys...

Don't know when you used these profiles or how long you stayed but HF has been around for like a decade now. You can just submit feedback and things get adjusted.

For FPS you can just adjust the rotation delay. Most others don't even give you that option and just throttle you to whatever ticks they want.

This is even another user in the success channel. And again there are countless more...

-m+ parses are a joke to be completely honest, post mythic raid parses and let's see how it does.

Again, Outlaw rogue was straight up broken, would barely ever cast BtE and way off of SimC. I went to a new project which I won't even name to maintain objectivity and parses went up 20-30% from HF just because damage profile almost perfectly mirrored the SimC.

Also openers aren't coded which are kinda important for PvE performance! They recommended use manual castsequence macro (lol) instead of coding an opener. Not good at all.

FPS sure you can delay the rotation but you will absolutely still see performance issues in raid, even with top end CPU. This just isn't happening at all on my current script provider, I maintain 144 fps in 25+ man raids. That's with maxxed graphics, HF you have to do rotation delay and lower your graphics to try and get 60 FPS. It's unacceptable and not up to standard.

And yeah HF has been around for a decade but they are supporting PvP primarily, PvE especially raiding is a complete afterthought. There ARE better projects out there that are worth your money if you're wanting to use this in raid - HF is not that service.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cmurda26 View Post
    -m+ parses are a joke to be completely honest, post mythic raid parses and let's see how it does.

Again, Outlaw rogue was straight up broken, would barely ever cast BtE and way off of SimC. I went to a new project which I won't even name to maintain objectivity and parses went up 20-30% from HF just because damage profile almost perfectly mirrored the SimC.

Also openers aren't coded which are kinda important for PvE performance! They recommended use manual castsequence macro (lol) instead of coding an opener. Not good at all.

FPS sure you can delay the rotation but you will absolutely still see performance issues in raid, even with top end CPU. This just isn't happening at all on my current script provider, I maintain 144 fps in 25+ man raids. That's with maxxed graphics, HF you have to do rotation delay and lower your graphics to try and get 60 FPS. It's unacceptable and not up to standard.

And yeah HF has been around for a decade but they are supporting PvP primarily, PvE especially raiding is a complete afterthought. There ARE better projects out there that are worth your money if you're wanting to use this in raid - HF is not that service.
    M+ is just a fast way to verify rotation logics. We have CE raiders using HF and contributing to its performance by submitting tickets on daily basis. That is how Rogue Outlaw has been updated since your last comment, BtE was indeed missing a piece of logic which resulted in DPS loss, however it's fixed and perfectly matches SimCraft.

Openers are something we have in our ToDo list but since they bring such a minor impact, they are down in priority vs maintaining all 40 specs at 95+ parses or adding real valuable features.

As for FPS, HF is a resourceful scripts since it carries a lot of advanced logics and complicated features way beyond ordinary SimCraft lines. However, this is also a limitation of particular unlocker you may be using, there are 3 to choose from right now. Some of the unlockers provide better FPS for a fact. Join our Discord discussion for more information

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HandsFree is back from maintenance mode and fully operational!

frozenspell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember when i had a lifetime license back in the day..
    Was fun tho. I believe it was in MoP
    Last edited by frozenspell; 02-20-2024 at 03:01 PM.

wPwnz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it work for SoD ?

CoreCoins Purchaser