0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**Updated** A# Aimsharp is at a Crossroads

Let me start by saying Aimsharp is a solid Pixel bot in a pack of Solid Pixel bots.. GGLoader is great, HyperElk is great and Aimsharp is Great or was.

There comes a point in all business models (yes Aimsharp is a business to make money), where you make a decision that will forever impact your financial stability. Aimsharp is at that point now. Backstory: Over the past few months there have been a number of users banned from World of Warcraft. Speculation runs the gambit from a dev issue to back end Aimsharp detectabilty to PvP rotations. No one knows for sure, obviously... Blizzard doesnt kiss and tell.

With that said, over the last week or so a very popular dev @aya for Aimsharp was trying to help a user understand why/how he was banned. In doing so, Aya told the user to ask Aimsharp about it. For doing so Aya was promptly removed from Aimsharp's discord and there are talks of banning his routines(Happy Rotations) from Aimsharp as well. Doing this will guarantee one thing.. It will weaken Aimsharps market share by a good amount, as most of the users who are loyal to Aya wont stick around if he isn't part of the community. It's because a number of things, more than anything else its Loyalty for all the help hes given so many users. He goes out of his way to help you out, talk to you(where most devs will not return a DM, he does everytime) and fix any issues you might have with his routines.

I honestly dont think Aimsharp went about this in the right way. If they have an issue with someone who is clearly making them money, then have a talk and find a solution. Doing a knee jerk reaction and banning a Very Well Liked dev is a bad business move across the board. Even more so when you have every one of your competitors trying to poach both players and devs from you on a daily basis.

There have be tons of Posts relating to this in their Devs Review Channel on the Aimsharp Discord, oh wait, ya about that... Aimsharp removed the channel because it was filling up with Aya Supporters. Why would you delete a section with so much posative feedback unless you were just trying to make it all go away..

To Aimsharp: I truly hope you realize the spot you are in. You have a great business. You have a great bot. You have great devs. Dont be foolish and lose one of the best because of a percieved transgression.

Aya didnt ask me or anyone else to post here.

**Update**
    @AimSharp posted that @aya was not at fault, which we all knew. If you knew Aya, then there would never have been a doubt.
    For me, this was about loyalty to a great dev. Someone who goes above and beyond to help the people around him. Those people are few and far between.

For me as an Aimsharp user, this is definitely a step in the right direction. As I said before Aimsharp is a great bot. Ive been using it a long time without a ban/suspension.
    The parses it puts up are enough to get me into any CE guild I apply to. Word is that V2.0 is on the horizon, promising an even better bot and better pricing, if you believe the rumormill.
    Last edited by Miscr; 12-17-2022 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Updated

A# Aimsharp is at a Crossroads
  2. Thanks Razzue (1 members gave Thanks to Miscr for this useful post)
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    186/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miscr View Post
    ~~~
    While I agree with the sentiment to a degree, I wish this drama would be kept to discord. 🤣

As someone who's been sitting on the sidelines the entire time, and trying to keep a neutral view on things, I'm baffled that Aya (a dev who releases and maintains amazing Crs) was banned for a private message, yet BoomK (a dev who releases subpar cr's, and yes, "maintains" was left out on purpose) who was the initial culprit for much of the ongoing drama is still around. 😅

Is a shame as I quite liked A# both as a platform, and a person.. but this ongoing drama, and lack of addressing it/putting it to rest has dampened my view ...
    Last edited by Razzue; 12-15-2022 at 11:01 PM.
    "May all your bacon burn"

newIndustry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miscr View Post
    Let me start by saying Aimsharp is a solid Pixel bot in a pack of Solid Pixel bots.. GGLoader is great, HyperElk is great and Aimsharp is Great or was.

There comes a point in all business models (yes Aimsharp is a business to make money), where you make a decision that will forever impact your financial stability. Aimsharp is at that point now. Backstory: Over the past few months there have been a number of users banned from World of Warcraft. Speculation runs the gambit from a dev issue to back end Aimsharp detectabilty to PvP rotations. No one knows for sure, obviously... Blizzard doesnt kiss and tell.

With that said, over the last week or so a very popular dev @aya for Aimsharp was trying to help a user understand why/how he was banned. In doing so, Aya told the user to ask Aimsharp about it. For doing so Aya was promptly removed from Aimsharp's discord and there are talks of banning his routines(Happy Rotations) from Aimsharp as well. Doing this will guarantee one thing.. It will weaken Aimsharps market share by a good amount, as most of the users who are loyal to Aya wont stick around if he isn't part of the community. It's because a number of things, more than anything else its Loyalty for all the help hes given so many users. He goes out of his way to help you out, talk to you(where most devs will not return a DM, he does everytime) and fix any issues you might have with his routines.

I honestly dont think Aimsharp went about this in the right way. If they have an issue with someone who is clearly making them money, then have a talk and find a solution. Doing a knee jerk reaction and banning a Very Well Liked dev is a bad business move across the board. Even more so when you have every one of your competitors trying to poach both players and devs from you on a daily basis.

There have be tons of Posts relating to this in their Devs Review Channel on the Aimsharp Discord, oh wait, ya about that... Aimsharp removed the channel because it was filling up with Aya Supporters. Why would you delete a section with so much posative feedback unless you were just trying to make it all go away..

To Aimsharp: I truly hope you realize the spot you are in. You have a great business. You have a great bot. You have great devs. Dont be foolish and lose one of the best because of a percieved transgression.

Aya didnt ask me or anyone else to post here.

I can only agree with this - aya is banned unnecessarily.
    i actually know from boomk's friends(haters) that he wants to write his own pixelbot and blackmails everyone who doesn't play his whistle.

boomk is copy paste kiddie, script kiddie...
    he begs everyone to solve his problems and pays for 99% of his "self-written profiles". and no, no one was banned because of their profiles and if someone reported , they certainly booked money back and it certainly wasn't because of them bla bla bla boomk tells 24/7 SHIT! STUPID PERSON!

aimsharp read this and come to your senses before the community which is really very good breaks down.

oryzer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the objective of this thread?
    I don't understand, is it a bad review or group of people crying? And who is Aya and Boomk ? It look like to a private joke that we can't understand.

And the last post with a fresh account is a gold nuggets, it look like fake reviewing.

Thank you for the entertainment!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A# Aimsharp is at a Crossroads-207312-jpg  

Miscr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oryzer View Post
    What is the objective of this thread?
    I don't understand, is it a bad review or group of people crying? And who is Aya and Boomk ? It look like to a private joke that we can't understand.

And the last post with a fresh account is a gold nuggets, it look like fake reviewing.

Thank you for the entertainment!

I am glad I could entertain you. It's easy to entertain small minds, it doesn't take much work. As for the post, it is a Cautionary tale for anyone considering doing a long term subscription with Aimsharp, I wouldnt. After yesterday, they are up to 5 of their top developers are no longer with Aimsharp. Will Aimsharp survive this, we shall see.

7. Thanks Nex976 (1 members gave Thanks to Miscr for this useful post)
    Nex976's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pixel Bots are shit never buy them it's a waste of money.
    You can only r1 with Melee Class. Better use Lua Scripts more money but worth it but you need macOS operating system if you don't want to get banned.

Phantomous's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimsharp devs are full of drama and it's cringe af

adelebrown68's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most customizable well documented API for custom rotations

AmariTimothy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aimsharp may be at a point where the developers need to decide which direction to take the software in terms of features, functionality, and design. This could involve choosing between different development paths, deciding on which new features to prioritize, or determining how to optimize performance of any content.
    Last edited by AmariTimothy; 03-23-2023 at 01:30 PM.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    While I agree with the sentiment to a degree, I wish this drama would be kept to discord. 🤣

As someone who's been sitting on the sidelines the entire time, and trying to keep a neutral view on things, I'm baffled that Aya (a dev who releases and maintains amazing Crs) was banned for a private message, yet BoomK (a dev who releases subpar cr's, and yes, "maintains" was left out on purpose) who was the initial culprit for much of the ongoing drama is still around. 😅

Is a shame as I quite liked A# both as a platform, and a person.. but this ongoing drama, and lack of addressing it/putting it to rest has dampened my view ...
    As a complete outsider looking in I think about it as "keep it to Discord/PMs/TG" is a cop out.

No one "the masses" will know anything about what's going on & will keep supporting & buying a product that may be having its own internal issues either with staff, software detection, performance.

Trying to keep it all quiet serves no one but the ones who stand to gain from no issues being known by the community.

Me I'm of the mind shout it from the highest tree top, if something is wrong let eeeeeeeeeveryone know so they can make informed decisions on their own.

If I sell you a bad cheat & expect you to keep quiet about it are you going to do that to protect my business model?

Yes I realize I'm grossly oversimplifying here but I know you understand the meaning.
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🤘😁🤘

Proletar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can anyone link me the discord for aimsharp, I wanna have a look around before I buy the product, also I have some questions