AutoFish 1.8 - a free fishing bot for World of Warcraft (retail, classic, private servers) menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thedarkledger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, thanks a lot for the bot! I am having an issue when trying to install it on VMBOX "Installation failed" Any idea? Cheers!

AutoFish 1.8 - a free fishing bot for World of Warcraft (retail, classic, private servers)
    jsbots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thedarkledger View Post
    Hey, thanks a lot for the bot! I am having an issue when trying to install it on VMBOX "Installation failed" Any idea? Cheers!
    Check Net Framework updates on the system installed on your VMBOX

3. Thanks DingDongWingWong, OverShadows (2 members gave Thanks to jsbots for this useful post)
    zicavo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    Is it possible to use wow on our computer and the bot on a VM ?
    It is more safe vs the warden ?
    I have no second account so if I use a bot, it's on my main account ... Just sometimes, like one hour when i need ...
    Thanks.

DanniL's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it fails to see the lure it recast way too fast, during lag (local or server) this can result in very several fast recasts which are not human like at all.

Great program otherwise.

jsbots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DanniL View Post
    If it fails to see the lure it recast way too fast, during lag (local or server) this can result in very several fast recasts which are not human like at all.

Great program otherwise.
    You mean the bobber? Well you can increase the Cast Animation Delay value in the Advanced Settings to make intervals between casts longer.
    Last edited by jsbots; 12-08-2022 at 05:41 PM.

HolyDk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ice fishing?

Is it possible to do Tuskarr Ice fishing with your bot?

suspect41's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted post.
    Last edited by suspect41; 12-13-2022 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Was mistaken.

jsbots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suspect41 View Post
    Considering WoW account's security is on the line and how they can be used by chinese gold farmers or be sold for good money if it is an account of good value; for someone to be posting an executable program (bot) with 9 posts all time total, and 90%+ of people replying who have all time 1-6 posts saying 'thanks <3' is high risk to me.

I've seen on hack forums lots of perfectly fully undetectable .exe's that make the virus total website (VirusTotal aggregates many antivirus products and online scan engines[3][4] called Contributors. using 30+ different antiviruses) give the all clear when in fact the .exe in question is a remote admin tools with keylogging potential. That's why it's very hard to trust an .exe, especially from origins like a forum. It would help if the poster of the bot was a well established user, even then, of course nothing is certain. Call it a heightened risk with the low post counts I'm seeing then?

Either way, at least you are now aware that there are many keyloggers that can evade many antiviruses and remain perfectly 'fine' to these antiviruses, even for possibly a long time. These sort of keyloggers are often sold for cheap as well, so you can expect these perfect stealth packages to be common.
    It's an open source project, what are you even talking about. You don't need to download an executable, check the code, install Node, install all the libraries and run it from the CLI.
    Last edited by jsbots; 12-13-2022 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jsbots View Post
    It's an open source project, what are you even talking about. You don't need to download an executable, check the code, install Node, install all the libraries and run it from the CLI.
    "what are you even talking about. ", well that's obvious, I was warning others on fully undetectable keyloggers, and coupled with the fact that you had like 9 posts, same with the people saying thanks to you, which for the most part would scream dodgy (more than otherwise), but I didn't know your program was open source, so I've deleted my post.

I assumed 'Guide' was just a manual for the program, which is what the word 'guide' would suggest... And so, the hyperlink 'Guide' (or manual) in your main post was something I would usually click after I've downloaded and executed a program, but I never got round to the execute part, because I just saw the 'Download' hyperlink you gave, which was just an .exe, that's why I wrote my post the way I did. Does everyone press a 'Guide' (manual) link before downloading? No. Does the word 'guide' mean github or open source? No. Does everyone think open source/closed source and therefore check 'Guide' to see what type of source that would be? No. SO there you go. And you are so called 'amazed' how someone could miss the open source part...... "what are you even talking about.". Yeah. Ok. And no where else in your post does it say open source.

You even ordered the Download link above the Guide link, as even you yourself consciously or subconsciously agree to the order of downloading AND THEN following a guide. By the download point all I saw was an .exe and dismissed the 'Guide' link as just a guide... Who would of thought.

Try being totally clear yourself before trying to make out someone else is confused; with the statement "what are you even talking about.".
    Last edited by suspect41; 12-13-2022 at 11:52 AM.

jsbots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suspect41 View Post
    "what are you even talking about. ", well that's obvious, I was warning others on fully undetectable keyloggers, and coupled with the fact that you had like 9 posts, same with the people saying thanks to you, which for the most part would scream dodgy (more than otherwise), but I didn't know your program was open source, so I've deleted my post.

I assumed 'Guide' was just a manual for the program, which is what the word 'guide' would suggest... And so, the hyperlink 'Guide' (or manual) in your main post was something I would usually click after I've downloaded and executed a program, but I never got round to the execute part, because I just saw the 'Download' hyperlink you gave, which was just an .exe, that's why I wrote my post the way I did. Does everyone press a 'Guide' (manual) link before downloading? No. Does the word 'guide' mean github or open source? No. Does everyone think open source/closed source and therefore check 'Guide' to see what type of source that would be? No. SO there you go. And you are so called 'amazed' how someone could miss the open source part...... "what are you even talking about.". Yeah. Ok. And no where else in your post does it say open source.

Try being totally clear yourself before trying to make out someone else is confused; with the statement "what are you even talking about.".

You even ordered the Download link above the Guide link, as even you yourself consciously or subconsciously agree to the order of downloading AND THEN following a guide. By the download point all I saw was an .exe and dismissed the 'Guide' link as just a guide... Who would of thought.
    https://youtu.be/HISBol9014A

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jsbots View Post
    A poster of 9 posts, posts a download link to an .exe. People run a mile, naturally. They weren't even clearly shown that the program is open source in the main post because it is behind a link called 'Guide' under the Download link.

"what are you even talking about.", what were you even expecting? Why not clearly label your program as open source in your main post, instead you leave the fact it is open source behind a link called 'Guide' which could just mean a link on how to use the program's features. Poor. You don't get extra points by being vague you know.
    Last edited by suspect41; 12-13-2022 at 03:37 PM.

Fluffyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate, great work!
    I might have a problem, i think. After the cast, the mouse moves to to bobber but when it reach's it automatically right click it and it does not hook anything...what option i should look into?
    Thanks a lot!

Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    251/127
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used this on an alt account with no issues works damn well too. Thank you for the free fishing bot

And suspect41 before you call someone out please have proof.

15. Thanks DarkFistMD (1 members gave Thanks to Senketsu for this useful post)
    DarkFistMD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scrappyballz View Post
    I used this on an alt account with no issues works damn well too. Thank you for the free fishing bot

And suspect41 before you call someone out please have proof.
    Imagine suspect41 passing the suspicion part lol.

All jokes aside, I totally agree. He unfoundedly accused OP without even checking up facts and not even clicking guide. Just fyi I always check guide before downloading, because one can check if something is risky by reading how the writer says it should be installed and picking if this gains my trust or not, and that is something I'll advise everybody. Congratulations for being suspicious very unintelligently, suspect41

tearem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got banned for using this for 6 months on an alt account.
    I was very well hidden where no one would have went, so it wasn't reports. I was watching it on a laptop and no one saw me or came near me.
    I only used it for a few hours a day.
    Account lasted 3 days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast