11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow human-like bot in progress Diablo AI 3.3.5

The bot will only be compatible with the wotlk expansion. Fully undetected. The only thing the bot does is reading memory, and sending keys to the wow process. No lua unlocking, no lua scripts calling, no such stuff!

So, if you go out there and u see a player farming 24 hours a day, and you decide to approach him to ask him if he is a bot. Well, finding out if someone is a bot is such an easy proccess. You go next to him, ask him some questions - he doesn't answer - he doesn't accept 100k gold in his trade window, well yeah he is a bot. My goal is to make a human like bot. A bot that will detect trees and fences BEFORE it collides with them as he walks. For this purpose i will make map editor for my bot. For a given map, there will be xml file filled with points that the player should avoid. When the bot tells the player to move to a certain location, he will check the points that he need to avoid from the XML file, in other words..

The black circles are trees, and the orange dots are points that the player should avoid, and quickly make a path around the the points, avoiding them and reaching its destination. When normal players see player stuck into a tree or fence or whatever, they will think the player is drunk/idiot/bot.

The bot will only grind, it will not take quests. For example, it will grind in elwynn forrest till it becomes level 15, then it will automatically move to westfall. After getting there, it will load avoid points from the map editor for westfall, and safely start to grind there. But before that, it will go to the trainer for training(the trainer's location will be set in the map editor).

The bot will be also to chat with players. But that is only limited to the amount of Q&A that are set in the XML file.
    Example:
    WoW 3.3.5 Chatbot allmost completed!! #Update3 - YouTube

The video is outdated btw, i already upgraded the chatbot. It works in the following way. When a player in very close range says something, the bot has a chance to stop move and answer the player. The bot checks the XML file for the required words, and then it gives random answer depending on the words that the player said towards the bot. The amount of time the bot will take to reply, is depending on the amount of words in the answer that the bot will give to the player. Also works when a player whispers.

My updated radar:

The bot's logs will be pdf files. If for example player asks if i am a bot or something, if he clicks on me, and so on. The bot will record that and also take screenshot of the radarbox, and the record everything to the pdf formated log.

I am currently stuck with calculating how to calculate rotation to a given point. For example i want to rotate my character to face given cordinates. I have no clue how to do that. Everything else is in my mind, i have plan for this bot in my head, i can do anything. But my math skills are complete 0. I was able to make this radar by luck to be honest. If someone can help me with how to calculate my rotation towards a given point i will be rly thankful. That's the only thing im stuck with. My Discord - Dlablo#1375

Pathfinding system completed at 80%

Combat system completed at 75%
    Last edited by dlablo; 02-08-2022 at 03:58 AM. Reason: update2

Wow human-like bot in progress Diablo AI 3.3.5
    dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #UPDATE
    Implemented A* algorithm based pathfinding system. After fixing the rotation bug i will focus on making the combat system. It will be so fun :P
    I am now one of the few people who made pathfinding system for wow bot. I automatically join the guild of bot makers xD

Mistymimi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few questions:
    1. Will this bot have some way to counter servers that use ways to trick bots from properly knowing what map the character is actually on such as ascension?
    2. Currently the bot only grinds but will it always be that way? I've heard there are ways gms can check how many and which quests a character has completed.
    3. Will this bot be usable with other expansions where the map is either the same or very similar, for example using it in Elwynn Forest in vanilla or in Cata using only zones that that didn't have terrain changes during Cataclysm?

Edit: I'm new here and think this post may have broken a rule, please delete if it did, but strangely I see many other questions in threads here so maybe not? Going to message a moderator to figure it out.
    Last edited by Mistymimi; 01-19-2022 at 03:21 AM.

4. Thanks dlablo (1 members gave Thanks to Mistymimi for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. To answer your questions.

1. The bot is 99% safe. The 1% chance to detect, is if someone finds out your char is using that bot and you get reported(which is why i made chatbot also). The bot will not have name as it is open in the process list, so that the anti-cheat wont find it by tag name in case the developers are aware of the existence of my bot. Also the bot only reads memory from the game, it doesn't modify anything. I already injected it to my account. And guess what, i'm not banned. I used to have my own server in the past, i know how the game works, and i know how to make the bot completely safe.

2. Sadly yea, the bot will only grind. But good news is, you don't need profiles, you don't need to make spell rotations(the rotation changes each time the bot visits the trainer). You click start, and you watch it all the way to level 80. In my bot's developer options i have option to create walkable grid as i walk trough the map. So, to create new walkable area, i should only turn on autopathmaking and just walk with my character(of course durring that time i should evade walls,trees,buildings ect - otherwise the bot will later think i can walk trough them.). I will deliver the bot ready, no need for the user to modify any paths. I don't need to create paths for all zones in WoW. Only for the zones in which the character will level. My bot automatically loads a new grid for the current map name in case the map is changed. That happens when my bot detects that you reached the maximum level for the relevant zone and it decides to move to new zone. The bot will automatically walk to the trainer without the need for you to set waypoints to your trainer. The bot will also know what spells you currently have, and what spells you need to train(in order to cast the spells with the highest rank and detect their cast time). Yes the GM's know how many quests you completed. But doesn't mean that is gonna get you banned.

3. I am very good programmer, but not a good reverse engineer. I might not find the new offsets for a different wow expansion, and i am noob to find them by myself. So i doubt i can make my bot work with a different expansion, but that doesn't mean i won't try. The invisible grid in my pathfinding system is based on the map's real cordinates, if the map was the same in the other expansion, it will also work on it. But as i said i'm not sure if i can find offsets for a different expansion.

Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #UPDATE
    I just started programming the combat system. It works in the following way. As i follow my waypoints, my bot is keep scanning NPCs from the object manager and for each of them it calculates my distance to them. If some NPC is reaches the relevant distance, that NPC is imidiatedly marked as engaged NPC(the npc that i will be in combat with). Then i stop my movement and i face the relevant NPC, upon facing done - my bot keeps hitting the tab key until my target's guid is equal to the engaged NPC's guid. So if facing == true and target == engaged npc's guid -> start spell rotation. To check if the target is dead i just check if the NPC's HP reached 0.

EDIT: I know you've noticed that my rotation is still bugged, but those days my math isn't going well, so please if someone can help me with the rotation calclulation please hit me up on discord. Dlablo#1375
    Last edited by dlablo; 01-20-2022 at 04:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #UPDATE
    Added spell rotations with checks and conditions, chaning waypoints on certain level, going to trainer at certain level, going to new map on certain level. The bot is allmost ready programatically. The rest is just creating paths for the pathfinding system and so on ...