Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a pixel bot, I need help to avoid detection.

I have a partner that have developed a bot based on pixels/weak auras. This bot its capable of simple task like killing stuff and looting/skinning on a specific Route.
    The bot was able to run for more than a month being undetactable doing individual skinning/looting. But the ammount of gold earned was really low, So I made him a suggestion.

I had experience with farming on Retail wow, And I knew some old spots for Raw gold farming that work in group. So I gave him some directions to design a bot for farming hyperspawn spots.
    So we got 5 characters on the same spot, all of them are running on a different virtual machine/ip.

The bot was working just great but the accounts were banned just after 1 week. So our new task its to discover how its blizzard detecting this. Since they didnt detect the bots when they were running individually, Whats the difference now?
    Maybe they just have better detection with bots farming in groups?

To give some details, the bots were farming 12-15 hours per day for 4 days. At the end of the day they sent an email with the gold farmed to another account.
    The bot funcionality its pretty simple, They run on a circle on the hyperspawn spot, spamming aoe habilities and looting. Maybe they are detecting the characters running the same route many times?
    Im pretty sure this is not report based since I didnt see a single person On the spots on the 4 days of farming.
    If you have any suggestions Let me know, Feel free to add me on discord sunstrider#3190.
    This have a lot of potential I must Say and we do need some help

I have a pixel bot, I need help to avoid detection.
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There could be many reasons for the bans... 1. You were reported by a player. 2. The bot is detected by Blizzard. 3. Your actions in-game were deemed bot-like. Who knows! To avoid 1 and 3, use the bot smarter and not for so long. Add some random element to the actions you perform in-game. To avoid 2, have the bot installed remotely from the game. This is how Chimpeon needs to be used alongside WOW... Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC/Laptop or Virtual Machine

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    186/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl, this always comes off as so lazy.

"I don't know how warden actually works or what to do to bypass it, so just run wow/bot in VM and the other on main PC" 🙄
    Put some time and effort into a real bypass and you're golden, then you only have to worry about in game reports and bot like behaviour. 🤷*♂️
    Last edited by Razzue; 11-25-2021 at 03:32 AM.

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "To give some details, the bots were farming 12-15 hours per day for 4 days."

That made my day. Of course you will get banned in such case. Letting your bot farm for too long is allways risky. If it was the warden, you would have gotten banned in a day or something(At least i believe so). You were farming for an entire week. Obviously someone reported you. Consider adding some kind of logs to your bot, so that you will know what happened to your character before it got banned. Well, since your bot is a pixelbot, the most reliable option for you is to log the chat by scanning it's pixels i guess. So after you get banned, you can check your chat in the logs and then you can see if the ban reason is report.
    Last edited by dlablo; 01-20-2022 at 05:44 PM.

AlexRock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlablo View Post

That made my day. Of course you will get banned in such case. Letting your bot farm for too long is allways risky. If it was the warden, you would have gotten banned in a day or something(At least i believe so). You were farming for an entire week. Obviously someone reported you. Consider adding some kind of logs to your bot, so that you will know what happened to your character before it got banned. Well, since your bot is a pixelbot, the most reliable option for you is to log the chat by scanning it's pixels i guess. So after you get banned, you can check your chat in the logs and then you can see if the ban reason is report.
    thanks my issue has been fixed.

berthajmcdaniel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dlablo View Post

I agree with what you have written, the correct definitions.