Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evidence .... don't make completely useless posts, explain why.

UsuallyHome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chat was cleared on telegram. It is not the same "emu". Just a btc grab. No product to deliver. Sorry for the proofless post but just figured I'd mention it.

ChrisIsMe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    67/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times has luabox been the centre of some dramatic post about being a scam?

All I'm saying is that when a bots model is to ignore criticism and detections and issues, is probably when you should stop using that bot.

Blizzard let these things run rampant for the last year, just to ruin all your days when they released TBC.

Also, you fanboys or whatever are kinda crinj js.

MegaMinion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fake News

UsuallyHome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After sending the $100usd for 10 sessions I was told an additional one time purchase of an addon was $100 or $150 for premium. I asked to get a peek at the api to see what all I'd be needing to change on my end. They said there was no more access to code and that it was all just an addon that would do anything needed in 3 clicks. I asked for a refund being that it is no longer functioning as an unlocker and was told no.
    Sorry if this is just confusion on my part but if nothing else folks should know your product is not an unlocker being that luabox was.
    I have a hard time trusting anyone to produce truly 24/7/365 afk code and then distribute it. While I always had nothing short of a great experience with luabox, emupeck is not emu. And while the money is small, it's the principle.
    If I'm just a paranoid ass, my apologies.

tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about "'OLD LUABOX"

Number one. Luabox is Luabox and no longer exists, there is nothing about Luabox that coexists with this phantom they call MegaMinion, the only relationship they have is the mods that were attached to it that simply just merged over to this new platform that was being built by totally different developers. Luabox the unlocker itself was created by Jujubo and he is no longer in the scene for years now. MegaMinion is literally nothing at this point but talk, it's been nothing but talk for several months. Until they release something publically it's just mouth breathing.

If you were stupid enough to get scammed by some idiots acting like they have access to something that doesn't even exist that's your fault, stop trying to drag a dead unlocker around in the dirt, Luabox was legendary, this new shit that really doesn't even exist or been seen.. not so much.

MegaMinion is simply just riding off the coattails of the old Luabox's success and will never live up to Luabox's reputation that the community once had, there is literally nothing about MegaMinion that represents the old Luabox. A New UI, New System, different core developers, different business model are what MegaMinion is claiming to be, so why compare something that simply isn't that of its so-called predecessor?

The moral of the story..don't buy shit from people you don't know or can't verify. dragging other old unlockers into the mud when you have zero clue what you're saying is reckless and stupid.

End of Story.
    Last edited by tamedbeast; 06-15-2021 at 04:44 PM.

rasenka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
    What are you talking about "'OLD LUABOX"

Number one. Luabox is Luabox and no longer exists, there is nothing about Luabox that coexists with this phantom they call MegaMinion, the only relationship they have is the mods that were attached to it that simply just merged over to this new platform that was being built by totally different developers. Luabox the unlocker itself was created by Jujubo and he is no longer in the scene for years now. MegaMinion is literally nothing at this point but talk, it's been nothing but talk for several months. Until they release something publically it's just mouth breathing.

If you were stupid enough to get scammed by some idiots acting like they have access to something that doesn't even exist that's your fault, stop trying to drag a dead unlocker around in the dirt, Luabox was legendary, this new shit that really doesn't even exist or been seen.. not so much.

MegaMinion is simply just riding off the coattails of the old Luabox's success and will never live up to Luabox's reputation that the community once had, there is literally nothing about MegaMinion that represents the old Luabox. A New UI, New System, different core developers, different business model are what MegaMinion is claiming to be, so why compare something that simply isn't that of its so-called predecessor?

The moral of the story..don't buy shit from people you don't know or can't verify. dragging other old unlockers into the mud when you have zero clue what you're saying is reckless and stupid.

End of Story.
    Luabox owner - emu
    Megaminion owner - emu
    No one dont like this toxic guy, but a lot of ppl trust, for the reason that I wrote above
    But yes , I am agree , that stupid to buy something from this team, they talking 7+ month (we need one more week and we realise our soft )
    Soon/scum tm

Noaah's Avatar Site Donator

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rasenka View Post
    Luabox owner - emu - False
    Megaminion owner - emu - False
    No one dont like this toxic guy, but a lot of ppl trust, for the reason that I wrote above
    But yes , I am agree , that stupid to buy something from this team, they talking 7+ month (we need one more week and we realise our soft )
    Soon/scum tm
    Opinions are one thing but get your facts straight atleast

slaughterer's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just removed their discord and website doesn't look good...

LinkxDead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was told that the discord was deleted by someone outside of staff. Website is still up so idk what you are talking about there.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just so low effort..
    Calling a product which isn't even out yet, a scam?
    The discord server was deleted because apparently It breaks Discord Terms of Service. ( Which Means It was deleted by Discord themselves )
    No need for bullshit Conspiracies, just think before you write.

slaughterer's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just saying because their forum is also down, unless I they also changed it:
    https://www.mm-forums.xyz/

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Megaminion.com
    Is the only link you should bother with.
    It's the official website link.
    Update: Mega Minion
    This is the new and only chat for MegaMinion
    Last edited by Neer; 07-01-2021 at 10:24 AM.

tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rasenka View Post
    Luabox owner - emu
    Megaminion owner - emu
    Soon/scum tm
    Hate to tell ya.. Emu does not own it. You're just shooting into the dark and making things up as you go. I think you need to just stop being salty and just wait, they owe you nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast