Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CODE] Pixel and Sound-based Fishing Bots

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks back I spent a few hours making some fishing bots. Once I had decently-functioning bots I decided to move on to a bot capable of a bit more. Anyway, I have decided to make the code for the fishing bots open-source in the hopes that other people can learn from this and perhaps build their own. The repository is here: GitHub - 99dsimonp/PixelFisher

As mentioned, there are two (Python-based) bots. Neither of them uses any injection or memory-reading; they purely function by screenshotting the monitor and acting on the screenshots. Both of them uses template matching with openCV to detect the bobber. The difference between the two is then in how they determine when to attempt a catch: One uses sound to listen for the splash, while the other attempts to detect bobber movement above a threshold. The Readme of the repository has additional information.

Please be aware that I am publishing this for educational purposes. I do not plan to update or make changes to the repository, nor will I give any support in setting up the bot for people.
    Take care

[CODE] Pixel and Sound-based Fishing Bots